• Sorry, I misread - he did originally claim only UDD then new data showed it worked for hydrogen too! No disagreement intended - but I suppose such interpretive changes might arouse a skeptic's suspicions which I personally can't put to rest until his work is independently verified. The increased funding and personnel at Norront may make a few people sit up and listen rather than the stonewall ignoring of all of Holmlid's work over the last decade by his fellow academics. Maybe because there have been so many free energy scams - anyone who starts up something novel in this field is immediately disbelieved whether kosher or not.

• Official Post

Sorry, I misread - he did originally claim only UDD then new data showed it worked for hydrogen too! No disagreement intended - but I suppose such interpretive changes might arouse a skeptic's suspicions which I personally can't put to rest until his work is independently verified. The increased funding and personnel at Norront may make a few people sit up and listen rather than the stonewall ignoring of all of Holmlid's work over the last decade by his fellow academics. Maybe because there have been so many free energy scams - anyone who starts up something novel in this field is immediately disbelieved whether kosher or not.

What you might not be taking in account is that Norront Fusion’s very existence is the result of people independently verifying Holmlid’s claims. Just they won’t tell or publish because they already have all the resources they need to take it to market and are working quietly. The academic publications have been strategic only to defend the ongoing IP protection process.

• Official Post

So, a blunt question, do you think its all true? I'd certainly like to believe it.

Most certainly Norront Fusion and all people involved have seen enough to think is true and commit considerable resources. They might as well be partially right if not entirely right and as far as I know they have obtained all the results they have wanted to, so they are here to stay.

• Sorry, I misread - he did originally claim only UDD then new data showed it worked for hydrogen too! No disagreement intended - but I suppose such interpretive changes might arouse a skeptic's suspicions

the issue was that originally he had very powerful theoretical justification for why ONLY 2H would work. The coherence of theory and experiment made the results more interesting.

• Official Post

I am frustrated with the extreme delay of the second quarter reports from BLP. I can only hope the delay is because they realize using liquid metal is a complication and they would produce a simpler and more robust system if they used a pure plasma except for the nano-particles sputtered by their electrodes.

I have not gotten a clear answer, so I assume whatever the reason Mills has for not publishing the 2nd Qtr Report (now into the the 4Th), he is keeping to himself, and inner circle. I do not consider this a good sign either.

• I'm very disappointed that the second quarter report has not been posted. What really ticks me off is that they tease us with the information that they performed water bath calorimetry on a Suncell but won't post the results.

• No. I think because the tech is working well and they don't want to raise interest. If they give out proof this tech works then there will be a hundred companies overnight that will try to copy it. And I believe that Mills knows you can get similar effects without the liquid metal. All you have to do is use the negative resistance regime of a plasma discharge to produce the macro-EVO or complex space charge configuration in an atmosphere of optimized fuel elements and then tune it into resonance.

• No. I think because the tech is working well and they don't want to raise interest. If they give out proof this tech works then there will be a hundred companies overnight that will try to copy it. And I believe that Mills knows you can get similar effects without the liquid metal. All you have to do is use the negative resistance regime of a plasma discharge to produce the macro-EVO or complex space charge configuration in an atmosphere of optimized fuel elements and then tune it into resonance.

Heard that one before!

So they have a big PR splurge to raise interest, and then deliberately do not meet expectations ?

• Heard that one before!

So they have a big PR splurge to raise interest, and then deliberately do not meet expectations ?

Exactly. They wanted to raise interest but of only certain parties and only to a certain extent. This is similar to Patterson who desired to raise awareness among certain investors but didn't want to provide evidence strong enough to make major competitors start reproducing his technology.

• Exactly. They wanted to raise interest but of only certain parties and only to a certain extent. This is similar to Patterson who desired to raise awareness among certain investors but didn't want to provide evidence strong enough to make major competitors start reproducing his technology.

I am sorry Director, but this is the same silly and unfounded excuse we hear some give for every "dreamed and hoped for" technology that does not prove itself.

Sure, a company is wanting to "raise interest" of only "certain parties"! They do this by making shoddy demos (as Rossi has done many times) and then claim that these "interested parties" "see through" the smoke screen and the "competition" does not! What are you smoking man?

No! In reality, if a person does not want to spread news to competitors but wants to "raise interest" to certain people, he picks up the phone and calls them! He keeps quiet on the internet! He sets up an appointment and buys a ticket and visits prospective clients, showing legitimate test results and replications.

A legitimate researcher does NOT expect silly forums on the internet to be the main transmission vehicle for the most world changing technology of the century! "Hoping" that the right people see through the smoke screen! If he does, I would certainly NOT invest in him! That line of logic is so crazy that I would not trust his "test" results either!

Just like Rossi's supporters have given to tarnishing others reputation to try and deflect the horrid track record of Rossi, some LENR supporters are so desperate for a positive break that they resort to stating "wanted to raise interest but only to certain parties" so they do this by posting crude, unproven and very questionable videos and posts instead of contacting and meeting parties face to face! Some type of agreed upon code!!! :/

It is absolutely incredible that ANY one would ascribe to this scheme! Really? :rolleyes:

• Official Post

This came out yesterday (2 Oct):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"We continue to improve the power released by the reaction of atomic hydrogen to hydrino or dark matter form of hydrogen catalyzed by HOH catalyst present in trace in low pressure hydrogen. A large heat sink comprising 15 kg of gallium metal, half inch-thick steel reaction chamber walls to distribute heat, and dual impinging water jets in a 200-gallon tank of room temperature water were overwhelmed by the power of the SunCell® resulting in rapid onset of flash boiling and melting through the thick stainless steel wall that quenched the hydrino reaction. The theoretical power from conventional chemistry with hydrogen addition is zero. Very substantial hydrino power is developed relative to the input power to initiate the reaction."

• Official Post

"A large heat sink comprising 15 kg of gallium metal, half inch-thick steel reaction chamber walls to distribute heat, and dual impinging water jets in a 200-gallon tank of room temperature water were overwhelmed by the power of the SunCell® resulting in rapid onset of flash boiling and melting through the thick stainless steel wall that quenched the hydrino reaction."

So what kind of power would it take to overwhelm such a system? And assuming there was no secret cable fed in (which I doubt with a 12 man team), what would it take to contain? Very impressive video, and I can think of no others in LENR history that come close to matching it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.