• If a company is ruled by a genius that is infected by the all mighty syndrome, then we most likely will see the same outcome as with Steven Jobs "next computer" company. Mills is obviously unwilling to learn and understand anything else that has not been invented by himself.

Getting energy out of Hydrogen and producing H* only is bare nonsense. H* is the most precious ingredient to induce LENR and the step to get LENR if you have H* is tiny. As said already 10 times: Nobody will allow a process that produces H* as dangerous waste and thus this will end his business if he cannot present a technology to neutralize it again. E.g. a super fridge!

H* has been first produced by Santilli. USPTO has denied patent status. Mills has no evidence for an other (Hydrino) state of matter as a simplistic formula with no physical foundation that is ridiculous. Mills idea that charge would increase is weird as charge according physics decreases with the radius. Thus a patent based on fantasy will end in the waste basket.

A quick word, as said before I believe Mill might be seeing both H2* pico-chemical reactions and deep hydrogen bonds with available metals in the same system. It may be opposite what a few people here think, that one super chemical reaction is mistaken LENR reactions. Maybe a lot of LENR is due to a massive selection of super and/or pico-chemical reactions with slightly above trace amounts of true nuclear reactions. It makes more intuitive sense than nuclear energy disappearing and dark energy coming from the void! So maybe the "chemical" people are kinda right but have an incomplete working hypotheses that limits the effectiveness of their reactors. With H2*, larger H* clusters and many metal pico-hydrides all possibly requiring similar catalysed electron dense forming conditions to their power release... We have an amazing potencial situation.

• A quick word, as said before I believe Mill might be seeing both H2* pico-chemical reactions and deep hydrogen bonds with available metals in the same system. It may be opposite what a few people here think, that one super chemical reaction is mistaken LENR reactions. Maybe a lot of LENR is due to a massive selection of super and/or pico-chemical reactions with slightly above trace amounts of true nuclear reactions.

There is some solid indication that all LENR below a COP of 1.3 or is just H*-H* condensation and thus not yet LENR.

• There is some solid indication that all LENR below a COP of 1.3 or is just H*-H* condensation and thus not yet LENR.

Interesting cool, since H*-H* is a very exothermic proccess why wouldn't it reach to higher than a COP of 5 in your estimation? Quite low estimate to me, but makes sense it would at least amount to 1.3.

• .........because the rate of UDH synthesis is very slow and is in equilibrium with the reverse reaction perhaps? Need to discover better catalysts to increase the concentration of UDH to increase the probability of subsequent fusion reactions. Which is why Norront Fusion are screening for other catalysts.

:)

• What I want to know is when we will get another comprehensive update from BLP. We are still waiting on their second quarter update! Basically, for approaching a year, they have been almost silent after being very open with the world for years. I believe I know what's going on, but this is just my own supposition. My guess is that they have realized that utilizing liquid metal in their reactors is not practical. Yes, there could be ways to engineer it to work by applying lots of cooling. But I think they realize now that if they build a PURE PLASMA system utilizing the negative resistance regime that's TUNED INTO RESONANCE to move the plasma ball OFF THE ELECTRODE that they can prevent overheating more effectively. I think they will also start using mixed gases with different atomic weights because they will learn it stabilizes the macro-EVO.

• I really hope so. However, even they don't, the good news is that there's so much known about what the three major players are currently doing that any party who wants to do so can build a reactor to use the negative resistance regime. This field is WIDE OPEN right now for anyone who wants to join.

• .........because the rate of UDH synthesis is very slow and is in equilibrium with the reverse reaction perhaps? Need to discover better catalysts to increase the concentration of UDH to increase the probability of subsequent fusion reactions. Which is why Norront Fusion are screening for other catalysts.

And that's where exothermically formed stable pico-hydrides may bloom. When you all say the reactions are slow, where is this coming from? How many reactions are needed in order to have a productive power source using these steps, assuming both *H*-H*/Hydrino" and metal pico hydrides are majority fractions of the output in reaction in the same reactor? This with 0.5-10% of resulting energy coming from nuclear reactions, and lets say a system with 500W consistent output at an average of 2.7keV per reaction as general perameters. Concidering that dense hydrogen pares form while releasing ~500eV and nickel and iron pico-hydrides average around 5keV according to liturature.

Quote from Can

From the tables of the document linked in the quoted comment they could release roughly ("in the order of magnitude of") 67 and 24 keV per reaction respectively, although I imagine tungsten would also be easier to experiment with in larger quantities at higher temperatures.

Clearer excerpt on the energy of formation of pico-hydrides, from Pico-chemistry: The possibility of new phases in some Hydrogen-Metal systems linked in comment #14 :

A second bit of relavant info could bring up the cumulative average energy per reaction calculated if using Tungsten or Palladium respectively. Have a restful weekend.

I would like to understand UDH. Can you suggest where to start? I need experimental reports and data. I want to compare various explanation of BLP or Norront fusion results.

• I would like to understand UDH. Can you suggest where to start? I need experimental reports and data. I want to compare various explanation of BLP or Norront fusion results.

I think this recently published paper on the subject by Holmlid and Zeiner-Gundersen offers an adequate general overview on the experiment principles and the latest thinking in the background theory; it's open access:

Ultradense protium p(0) and deuterium D(0) and their relation to ordinary Rydberg matter: a review

However the group doesn't usually report about thermal generation. So far Holmlid has mostly focused on particle emission and UDH/UDD characterization. The energy of the emitted particles often seems to greatly exceed the laser pulse energy into the vacuum chamber, but this conclusion generally comes from extrapolating particle current measured at a small collector foil(s) over a full sphere around the target.

• Glad you caught that. Easy to miss in today's other announcement, but equally as important:

https://brilliantlightpower.co…-produced-by-the-suncell/

I don't think it's very important without a complete test report.

In the same way, Rossi's E-Cat SKL isn't very important without a complete test report.

In the same way, SAFIRE's reactor isn't very important without a complete test report.

What's important is that they are all using the same phenomena, the negative resistance regime of a plasma discharge, to produce excess heat.

If BLP had used a pure plasma system and tuned it into resonance, they would not need a continual feed of hydrogen.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.