• I don't understand you.

I can't say it more clear: Gravitation is an EM force based on (SO(4)) 5 rotations week force coupling. But compared to the strong force coupling it's residual.

your tone is angry; anything you say in such anger

I just treat SM physicists the way they treat the world. They are gangsters that invented a huge stockpile of nonsense just to get financing for their big toys (CERN, ITER,..) . They did not hesitate to engage in gang like fraud it you look at the electron g-factor project.

Only people with a completely rotten mind can believe that at energies more than 1000x the rest mass of a proton you can find the structure of particles that should couple with exchange particles at infinite speed = spooky action...

Holmlid produces Kaons, Pions, Muons without any real amount of input energy! No CERN needed!

You reject w-waves which are an electroweak energy causing dilation of space

In dense matter space and time are exchangeable. Dilatation is given my the Mills factor. GER does not work below De Broglie radius. First thing to learn: Torus symmetry and the impact of the second radius (weak-) force.

• „I just treat SM physicists the way they treat the world.“

Would be interested to see some links from mainstream SM physisists, that behave like you..you are not doing good to yourself as a person nor your theory get wider acceptance...

• It seems you are saying you have model to replace the standard model. The model (in Mill's like fashion) uses Torus symmetry of particles. The model eliminates the self interactions and assigns coupling strength in the order strong, weak and EM. Your mathematical basis is (SO(4)) 5 rotations. You have a "my the Mills factor" which accounts for the interchange between time and space. Sounds like you have done lots of modeling and have found masses which you can confidently relate to masses in greater body of the literature. Your model provide you personal insight and satisfaction. I really am only guessing but I would like to hear more.

When you are ready to share, it will be very interesting.

• When you are ready to share, it will be very interesting.

It's on RG: https://www.researchgate.net/p…physics_Main_achievements

If you like to have the latest updates like some others here get, then send me your e-mail in the communications function. I just found the exact solution for 4He/3He after along period of trying to understand and failures. There are also some interesting news for the proton particles.

• Official Post

It seems you are saying you have model to replace the standard model. The model (in Mill's like fashion) uses Torus symmetry of particles. The model eliminates the self interactions and assigns coupling strength in the order strong, weak and EM. Your mathematical basis is (SO(4)) 5 rotations. You have a "my the Mills factor" which accounts for the interchange between time and space. Sounds like you have done lots of modeling and have found masses which you can confidently relate to masses in greater body of the literature. Your model provide you personal insight and satisfaction. I really am only guessing but I would like to hear more.

When you are ready to share, it will be very interesting.

Well, the Irony is that Wyttenbach has shared a significant part of his model already, you can find it here:

https://www.researchgate.net/p…r-and-particle-physics-20

• Official Post

https://brilliantlightpower.co…solated-from-the-suncell/

A most recent update confirming that measurements show a new form of hydrogen. Hydrino hydrides and compounds are said to be extremely useful, they aren't a dangerous waste product, if this pico-chemical energy source works properly and becomes mainstream. Can anyone translate some of the language used to "mainstream science talk"?

Thanks. A new BLP must read. Unfortunately most of us (me included), need some guidance as to what it all means? Sounds good though!

• Remember the mysterious web compound from exploding wires a few years ago? BLP can generate similar material by growing these polymeric strands in solution. Then they are filtered out of solution and analyzed for their properties. I don't well understand the physics of coupling of the electron's spin and it's orbital momentum (and a couple of other couplings), but these couplings are quantized and manifest as small energy differences in electron energy levels. (Fine and hyper fine differences.) As far as I can tell, Mills calculates what these shifts should be - notably for hydrino compounds - and has described these in his GUTCP.

What I like about this latest news is the involvement of yet another university (Delft Technical University in the Netherlands) and another researcher (Dr. Kees Hagen from Delft) to do measurements on hydrino phenomena. Dr Hagen's university page is here: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/facu…imphys/people/kees-hagen/

Hagen provides the data from his measurements, but he doesn't provide commentary. I wonder what he thinks, and if he finds the data at least intriguing and anomalous.

• No idea about the energy per atom in those earlier experiments that were run to blow out, since there was not nearly enough data given.

The earlier experiments when hydrated silver pellets were exploded showed high COP, but : there was much more hydrogen available in those pellets than in the tiny 5 torr gas pressure of the present Suncells used in the validations. It should be relatively easy to reproduce the exploding pellets experiment and look for transmutation products and settle the matter. I can understand why Mills wouldn't even want to look, but given that the experiment is pretty straightforward, maybe its only a matter of time before someone replicates it and looks for transmutation.

OK I'm seeing that there is differing energy and pico-transmutation potencial between metals, waiting for verification. Just because transmutation shows superficially doesn't mean the reaction went the standard way. Mills could expand his understanding with other superchemical effects based on the same principals as what's called dihydrino formation accept its also possible in the standard model. Sensitive mass change and energy input/output values on average, over time, tell the story.

I don't know about the walls of the Suncells, but the recent validations reported that the gallium was analyzed for any chemical changes using X-ray spectroscopy and no changes were found.

Gallium is not a transition, actinide or lanthanide metal, and that is quite an important and overlooked fact. I would say the silver was possibly to energetic or the change in properties was problematic to the engineering, we will find out soon enough. Bob Greenyer points out that a lot of the anomalies in the hydrogen reactions happen in metals. He doesn't say this, but pico-transmutations or pico-hydrides of transition metals are a product* of the key reaction. Gallium while making the reactor fall within predictions for hydrogen only reactions leads to a less energetic situation. If my educated assumtions hold true ceramic and quarts reactor vessels would be perfect for these types of reactions. The hydrogen only and chemical release is what makes this approach so interesting and widely applicable. The metals would add to the energy density if metal picohydrides come through.

• OK I'm seeing that there is differing energy and pico-transmutation potencial between metals, waiting for verification. Just because transmutation shows ssuperficially doesn't mean the reaction went the standard way. Mills could expand his understanding with other superchemical effects based on the same principals as what's called dihydrino formation accept its also possible in the standard model. Sensitive mass change and energy input/output values on average, over time, tell the story.

Gallium is not a transition metal, and that is quite important and overlooked fact. I would say the silver was possibly to energetic or the change in properties was problematic to the engineering, we will find out soon enough. Bob Greenyer points out that a lot of the anomalies in the hydrogen reactions happen in metals. He doesn't say this, but pico-transmutations or pico-hydrides of transition metals are a product* of the key reaction. Gallium while making the reactor fall within predictions for hydrogen only reactions leads to a less energetic situation. If my educated assumtions hold true ceramic and quarts reactor vessels would be perfect for these types of reactions. The hydrogen only and chemical release is what makes this approach so interesting and widely applicable.

I've since learned that Simon Brink of Australia (who followed Mills for years) has done experiments about two years ago, with transmutation results. In his words,

LENR in Suncell type systems in experimentally confirmed. Electrodes from a 50,000 amp reaction system were sent to CSIRO (Australian Government) labs, and confirmed transmutation of a number of elements , Ti -> Zn (0.2% of total mass) in particular. Refer to http://subtleatomics.com/electrode-transmutations

Surely Mills has heard of this result, but I can't be sure. He's the type of guy to check it out for himself, and if he confirms it, he'll devise a model for nuclear interactions which account for it. :)

• I've since learned that Simon Brink of Australia (who followed Mills for years) has done experiments about two years ago, with transmutation results. In his words,

Surely Mills has heard of this result, but I can't be sure. He's the type of guy to check it out for himself, and if he confirms it, he'll devise a model for nuclear interactions which account for it. :)

I agree, was more refering to the fact that if pico-chemistry holds true, results can show up as transmutation with less energy output than the nuclear pathway would predict. Also, still high enough output that those that don't believe it possible would claim it could be nuclear. I'm saying the measurements of apparent isotope changes are real but closer to what Mills is saying even with what looks like proton capture could be the explanation. A new field of chemistry on the pico-scale that encompasses certain metals, and the H2*/hydrino hydrides predicted by him. It seems like a simple way to account for most of the anomalies in LENR data, You still get a mind blowing amazing flexable energy source God willing.

495 ev for the h2(1/4) shrunken hydrogen molecule corresponds to the ball park for Holmlids dense hydrogen..

but we knew this a long time ago..

Much of this is old stuff rehashed..

Well, I'm thankful for any potencially new information. The phenomina belongs solely to neither of them, though idk who conceived of this interpretation based on observations first. Sometimes the highest discoveries are old or suppressed knowledge that finds itself useful now! 495ev from H2* formation with H2O catalyst is sweet to me every time I see it in print. The material property details seem newish. That same shrunken bond should happen with hydrogen inside the diameter of a transition metal's outer electrons.

• Simon Brink is a member here. I believe he was 'pressured to desist'.

Well he may have been on to something, was on a similar mental path to me before I started studying more energetic chemical possibilities and aproaches. The real wow factor is that stable hydride molecules inside the outer electron shell/orbital of a metal are predicted to be quite productive in particularly fertile, specific, and energetic parameters. These are extremely similar to most LENR experiments. And many didn't get to analyse the products thoroughly enough to completely rule out genuine nuclear or chemical transmutation. Both of which would be amazing revealed light but the chemical aproach is more logically consistent. It could fit a lot of the data so much tighter and smoother without ignoring thermodynamics or relativity.

• Simon Brink is a member here. I believe he was 'pressured to desist'.

Yes that pressure was applied I think about four years ago, when he hinted at intentions of starting a business venture based on his own experimental results, the explorations of which came from his own modifications and expansions of Mills ideas, specifically pertaining to nuclear effects. I know because Simon used to post to the Hydrino Yahoo group, but he was subsequently delisted. He emailed the subscription group to let us know what was happening. Hats off to Simon and his work.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.