• yes Elon, this good old scoundrel, Andrea this old prankster and I had lunch together last weekend, in order to discuss your excellent suggestion.

Case in progress, we will keep you posted as soon as possible :love:

Shell are investing in e-Cats! That's wonderful news, bet they are looking forward to the lawsuit like IH? And do you think Elon Musk will be using them in his Tesla soon? Somehow.......I don't think so:)

• An impressive presentation for a business plan but their emphasis is "believe me because we have convinced ourselves, we spent a lot money and made a lot press". They ask us to believe they will do magic because nothing else can explain what happening. Really? They have the money and are getting political power. If they can suppress scientific alternatives to hydrinos, they may conquer. (Unless of course the fanatical desire to put politics over reason causes us all to fail.) Hydrinos may be right a theory but it is more likely wrong. Of course that's just an opinion backed a proof using mass balance, stoichiometry and thermodynamics which are tried and true tools of the trade used for over a 100 yrs to find the truth. If we are to be persuaded by politics and the so call weight of the evidence rather that a few clean facts, then there are others contenders in "the still hasn't accomplished the goal election" like hot fusion whose politics and weight of the evidence are still larger than BLPs.

Great presentation. Great job. We will see who delivers and what good or evil the politics play.

• like hot fusion whose politics and weight of the evidence are still larger than BLPs.

There is no "real" evidence for hot fusion other than a desperate kinetic rearrangement of Hydrogen to 3-He/4-He. This works for a beam with a static target. The promise to cage the energy of the SUN simply is fraud as certainly most do know that the sun is not doing D+T fusion. The hot fusion community is a big gang of fraudsters, that did exactly deliver the rhetoric fig leave all the other environments killer - all oil dependent industry - liked to have.

I had many talks with these guys - 35 years ago. "Oh wait - pollution is no problem, we soon will have clean hydrogen fusion..."

Hot fusion definitely is not tractable.

1) Known since the beginning: Only a metal called "unobtainium" is able to shield most 10MeV neutrons.

2) As we know from LENR. Key is removing fusion energy unluckily no magnetic field be an be built that can stabilizes the random flux of 10 MeV protons or electrons from fusion results as recent experiments did show.

Thus only pulsed/pinch fusion might somehow work. And of course the SUN-CELL when Mills starts to understand its physics...

• Personally I am ecstatic at what Mills and BLP seem to accomplish! Reacting water/hydrogen for an energetic product is quite an approach I have to get behind.

I wonder why we tend to assume people don't understand because they have come to an alternative process for achieving similar results. I continue to state the reality of energetic results in hydrogen system experiments is not dependant on if it is fusion or not. It could be mostly chemically derived, electromagnetically and resonantly dependant and still be just as real. But if it is LENR nuclear spliting and fusing without matching energetic products I will be just as intreged, I heavily doubt these labs are one hundred percent wrong.

There is a gap in the spectrum of accepted atomic emissions from energetic interactions and it desperately needs to get filled. Why can't there be energy dense interactions below gamma rising from EUV? Amongst the throng of chemical and nucular reactions there is justifiable room to consider pico-chemical, quantum chemical, hydrino/hypole interactions of electrons, protons and deuterons around metal cores (including hydrogen which is both alkali metal and a halogen) as solutions. These would be the only reactions that could confuse academic people about whether it is nuclear or not. If their experimentation is based on assumtions of hydrogen fusion and nuclear proton capture as the main or only significant exothermic energy source other approaches could be looked over. Of course anyone could be wrong, but the numbers work. Hot fusion net energy is real just only in stars, "blackhole" acretion disks and brown dwarfs atm. That's ok cause whatever is going on in the sun's corona, our atmospheric energy discharges, is going on inside the Suncell and possibly iterated apon in other reactions involving metal with H isotopes as well. The Suncell can be based on the part of the Sun we see and still not be predominantly fusion ironically! What is apparantly a lovely clue is atmospheric pressure or slightly more/less seems to do quite fine!

• There is a gap in the spectrum of accepted atomic emissions from energetic interactions and it desperately needs to get filled. Why can't there be energy dense interactions below gamma rising from EUV?

SO(4) physics exactly shows how fusion works. We can calculate the wave interaction that is a complex structure of 2,3,2x2,5 wave pack coupled rotation. Physics shows why Helium (4-He) has no gamma spectrum below 20.1 MeV. It also explains why Holmlid can fuse plain Hydrogen to Helium without the need of Neutrons. We also can calculate H*/D* with much more excellent fit than Mills static Hydrino solution. H*-H* is a weak nuclear bond that obviously also works in chemical catalysts. Thus we could call this (H*) level still chemical, but then you have to forget the notion of an electron that now more or less acts as magnetic flux only.

The old molten silver SUN-CELL could certainly did fuse H*-H* to deuterium. But this process leads to violent bursts of energy that cannot be handled by the simplistic design Mills used.

I would not be surprised when the Russians (Klimovs team) would deliver a working swirl flow reactor with LENR energy levels. Mills solution is just rubbish design of a narrow headed physicist that cannot surrender due to the failure of his Hydrino model.

Producing H*-H* only was great to verify a small part of SO(4) physics but that was it. Producing H*-H* without follow up LENR is the same a pumping oil from 4000m deep ground and using it for a heat pump only...

• SO(4) physics exactly shows how fusion works. We can calculate the wave interaction that is a complex structure of 2,3,2x2,5 wave pack coupled rotation. Physics shows why Helium (4-He) has no gamma spectrum below 20.1 MeV. It also explains why Holmlid can fuse plain Hydrogen to Helium without the need of Neutrons. We also can calculate H*/D* with much more excellent fit than Mills static Hydrino solution. H*-H* is a weak nuclear bond that obviously also works in chemical catalysts. Thus we could call this (H*) level still chemical, but then you have to forget the notion of an electron that now more or less acts as magnetic flux only.

The old molten silver SUN-CELL could certainly did fuse H*-H* to deuterium. But this process leads to violent bursts of energy that cannot be handled by the simplistic design Mills used.

I would not be surprised when the Russians (Klimovs team) would deliver a working swirl flow reactor with LENR energy levels. Mills solution is just rubbish design of a narrow headed physicist that cannot surrender due to the failure of his Hydrino model.

Producing H*-H* only was great to verify a small part of SO(4) physics but that was it. Producing H*-H* without follow up LENR is the same a pumping oil from 4000m deep ground and using it for a heat pump only...

Sir I respect your knowledge but the first sentence of your response illustrates what I'm saying. Ok you have mathematically worked out fusion with zero or minimal nuclear byproducts, which also outputs less energy per interaction than all other proven nuclear reactions? In stead of crafting math to fit cold fusion why don't we craft math around experimental results and existing gaps in the energy release spectrum from chemical to annialation? Then we acknowledge that yes nuclear reactions are happening but they aren't all ore even the main energy releasing phenomina possibly. Possibly as trace artifacts of the high energy environment similar to how fusors produce fusion, accept there would be another type of "fire" doing it's thing at the same time, releasing energy with no fusion byproducts. Some artifacts are similar enough to trigure our nuclear radiation sensors.

I agree that your theory probably explains things better than I can atm and possibly along with Mills' theory elaborates on a lot! The week nuclear bonds you predict with hydrogen are also possible between H*/D* and the inside of a transition metal atom! It all depends on your intention for using the energy. Having a real energy source that isn't crippled by some UN/oil tycoon pushed nuclear energy gate keeping should be that. We are talking civilian fossil fuel/chemical energy replacement not fission/hypothetical hot fusion replacement. Though we can definately improve and advance fusion/fission. That's like saying why use hydrogen in a fuel cell when you could fuse it. The why is this, picochemistry would be way more practical as a power source for non-federal fuel cell, furnace, combustion engine, and large battery replacement. Do you want things producing unblockable DNA shreaders powering your motorbike or ceramic/metal 3D printer even if you could power it off of something the size of a laptop for 2 years? The most energetic that would be safe for civilian use outside of basements and 4 feet of concrete would be something blockable by 2 millimeters of heavier metal. And that falls in the X-ray to EUV spectrum.

• he most energetic that would be safe for civilian use outside of basements and 4 feet of concrete would be something blockable by 2 millimeters of heavier metal. And that falls in the X-ray to EUV spectrum.

20keV is 99% blocked by 2mm glass even more by steel. Soft gamma is not problem to be contained as LENR produces around 10e-8 of its energy as gammas! The dominant LENR spectrum is below 320keV!!

• 20keV is 99% blocked by 2mm glass even more by steel. Soft gamma is not problem to be contained as LENR produces around 10e-8 of its energy as gammas! The dominant LENR spectrum is below 320keV!!

This is what I love to hear! I've actually figured that. When I say X rays I was thinking up to 100keV. May seem more like soft gamma which isn't a problem as long as it is absorbable.. My point was perfecting LENR/cold fusion as nuclear predominantly or not we should tune commercial/civilian portable devices to prefer reaction outputs in keV scale while more ambitious proposals and large set up in the MeV scale. I am thankful either way.

The simplistic approach often works the smoothest and is most applicable. Combustion is simplistic but it works and it requires minimal complexity just to provide stored energy. I just believe creating the simplest most intuitive devices based on the lowest common denominators in the cutting edge of hydrogren and hydrogen metal anomalous energy makes sense. And the lowest common denominator seems like quantum chemical picoscale energetic reactions, tweak with that till you get something analogous to combustion. Looking foward to those sapposed swirl flow experiments!

• The simplistic approach often works the smoothest and is most applicable. Combustion is simplistic but it works and it requires minimal complexity just to provide stored energy. I just believe creating the simplest most intuitive devices based on the lowest common denominators in the cutting edge of hydrogren and hydrogen metal anomalous energy makes sense. And the lowest common denominator seems like quantum chemical picoscale energetic reactions, tweak with that till you get something analogous to combustion. Looking foward to those sapposed swirl flow experiments!

I know 'swirl' has been used in oil furnaces for awhile.

When Mills was experimenting with molten silver, I recall for a while he while he employed vortex motion of the plasma. But it was also vented out through a fume hood.

• The simplistic approach often works the smoothest and is most applicable. Combustion is simplistic but it works and it requires minimal complexity just to provide stored energy.

Fusion has nothing to do with combustion. Also the maximum 495eV you can get from H*-H* weak fusion cannot be handled by simple means. But H-H --> D Fusion delivers 2.2 MeV.

Mills problem is not only the large amount of energy needed to start the reaction, the main problem is the reaction surface. The energy you get out of any process is always given by the surface of the action zone. This is how chemistry works. But an arc current has a small surface that will see a strong depletion of reactants because the reaction products are not properly removed. In a turbine e.g. you have a steady flow of gasoline into the reaction zone. This is not yet the case with the simple approach Mills has chosen.

With Gallium it is impossible to maintain a self sustain H-H --> D Fusion mode.

• Mills problem is not only the large amount of energy needed to start the reaction

His low COP is a function of this..

Rather than investigating the nature of the reactions further.. to check if fusion is possible..

Mills wasted time and money on solar cells and magnetohydrynamics to make electricity.

Maybe it was a show for the creditors?

If one has 2 MEV per H2 rather than 0.0005 Mev/H2 output as heat....you don't need to bother about beefing up your low COP..

with direct electricity production.

• Fusion is undoubtedly involved in Mill's suncell and he probably knows it too! Like Holmlid he was just avoiding the bad press associated with cold fusion. He has just been replicating Sternglass's work more efficiently over the last 30 years, and a working device as is the case with Rossi and all other ventures remains elusive. Back to the drawing board again, perhaps inserting a plasma device into an R20 might work? Anything else that has never been tried?:)

• Official Post

He has just been replicating Sternglass's work

No he has not. Sternglass used very high voltage systems based on X-ray tubes and found Neutrons. Mills has AFAIK concentrated on low voltage high current systems.

Here's a very readable paper about replicating the Sternglass experiment.

• Nice historical outline of Sternglass experiments, I can't see why low voltage per se would limit neutron production in Mill's experiments. Electrical discharge like lightning is after all an uncontrolled cluster of electrons bombarding any protons which might happen to be in their path irrespective of the voltage driving force. Less likely or optimal but could still happen in Mill's exotic choice of materials (Ga and Ag).

• It is a very good point that ultra-dense hydrogen can't have lower energy state than ground state hydrogen, otherwise it would become the new ground state.

However: if a metastable state catalyzes nuclear reactions (e.g. fusion), then the energy comes from the nucleus and not from the electron arrangement.

The evidence that Dark Matter is made of hydrogen at its ground state has increased these last 2 years from so-called 21-centimeter cosmology, see here for example:

https://www.intechopen.com/onl…in-its-lower-ground-state

Interestingly, UDH as main component of DM does still better fulfill current observational constraints on DM, especially the one on cosmic dawn cosmic microwave background (CMB) decoupling, see e.g. this excellent study

https://arxiv.org/abs/1803.06698v1

• There is apparently not just molecular dihydrino H2(1/4) but dimers of the stuff.

An extract from a May 14 2020 update:

https://brilliantlightpower.co…y-and-gas-chromatography/

Dispositive Identification of Molecular Hydrino and Molecular Hydrino Dimer by Raman Spectroscopy and Gas Chromatography

Molecular hydrino H2(1/4) and the corresponding dimer [H2(1/4)]2 were observed by Raman spectroscopy by predicted features being (i) a single J = 0 to J = 1 rotational transition of H2(1/4) involving a matrix enhanced inverse Raman effect (IRE), (ii) a single J = 0 to J = 2 rotational transition of H2(1/4) , (iii) a series of rotational transitions of [H2(1/4)]2 combined with a J = 0 to J = 1 rotational transition of both H2(1/4) members of the dimer, (iii) a series of rotational transitions of [H2(1/4)]2 combined with a J = 0 to J = 2 rotational transition of one H2(1/4) member of the dimer, and (iv) a split peak corresponding to the J = 0 to J = 2 rotational transition of one H2(1/4) member combined with a J = 0 to J = 1 rotational transition of the other H2(1/4) member of the dimer wherein the splitting was due to a rotational transition of [H2(1/4)]2. Both H2(1/4) and [H2(1/4)]2 were further observed by gas chromatography that showed a gas from hydrino producing reactions with a faster migration rate than that of any known gas considering that hydrogen and helium have the fastest prior known migration rates and corresponding shortest retention times.

Further info on the dihydrino dimer is at Raman Dimer Text and Figures

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.