• The evidence that Dark Matter is made of hydrogen at its ground state has increased these last 2 years from so-called 21-centimeter cosmology, see here for example:

https://www.intechopen.com/onl…in-its-lower-ground-state

Interestingly, UDH as main component of DM does still better fulfill current observational constraints on DM, especially the one on cosmic dawn cosmic microwave background (CMB) decoupling, see e.g. this excellent study

https://arxiv.org/abs/1803.06698v1

These guys (https://arxiv.org/abs/1803.06698v1) use fringe approximations to calculate the 21.1cm line. In the first reference even once the wrong wave number is given. Please look it up at Mills chpt: 2.227!

• The SunCell® engineering issues are largely solved towards the goal of a commercial heater of several hundred kilowatts

Would like more details!

The SunCell® engineering issues are largely solved

What were the engineering issues?

What issues remain?

a)Nonsuncell engineering issues?

b)non engineering issues?

"towards the goal of a commercial heater of several hundred kilowatts"

• The youtube issues are solved?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It would be interesting to know what significance the shape and order of peaks have? Think I read it somewhere, anyway have to stay hopeful!

• Randall is still trying hard which I very much respect, but still doesn't understand the underlying nuclear physics. It's not hydrinos, hydrogen does not have a lower ground state. Instead we have ultradense matter as Holmlid has clearly shown. His extension of the SM by classical interpretation is an interesting theory but does not take into account multidimensionality, which Wyttenbach does for which if he could get round to publishing in a top journal which I would like to collaborate on would establish this as science fact.

• Hydrinos are ultradense matter and vise versa. Don't get hung up on labels, they are both names for the same form of hydrogen that take up less space through orbit change and medium scale forces. They are both exothermically formed with predicted energies in the same order of magnitude. I will agree that I'm not sure it's long term stable in a single atomic form, dense hydride compounds of two or more (*H2 or *H+metal) would be more stable than regular chemical compounds. Hydrogen seems to be the key to something like dual nuclei atoms. 8

Randall is still trying hard which I very much respect, but still doesn't understand the underlying nuclear physics. It's not hydrinos, hydrogen does not have a lower ground state. Instead we have ultradense matter as Holmlid has clearly shown. His extension of the SM by classical interpretation is an interesting theory but does not take into account multidimensionality, which Wyttenbach does for which if he could get round to publishing in a top journal which I would like to collaborate on would establish this as science fact.

• ultradense matter as Holmlid has clearly shown.

Not quite clearly... Holmlid hasn't measured the density...or very much else about the ultradense matter..

He has measured energetic particles coming out of hydrogen which cannot be explained by

an interprotonic distance of 74 picometer in normal H2

Holmlid calculates the inter protonic distance as 2. 3 picometres or so ... based on Coulombic force..

http://www.calctool.org/CALC/p…romagnetism/point_charges

which is equivalent to 626 eV ( ~621 relative to H2)

This 2.3 is very different from Mills .. 18.7 picometres for the h2(1/4) dimer..

based on his nonradiation stability condition..

However the 626 eV is near to Mills ' 491 Ev.. state. (for the H2(1/4) dimer

His latest spectroscopy presentation :

The problem is ...where are the other hydrinos,,, dihydrinos

H2(1/4) shows up .. perhaps...as ~490 eV in spectroscopy

However H2(1/2) ..H2(1/3)

shouldn't they show up with 96ev, 259 eV?

is there another constraint on stability that Mills doesn't know..?

I am sure that Mills is wondering this too..

The truth is somewhere .. near to Mills and Holmlid..

but near is not necessarily close...in 4D..

• https://brilliantlightpower.co…ell-gas-using-a-cryopump/

Well this update focuses on details about dihydrinos and a 4 hydrino dimer form. So all this "He4" results from experiments with insufficient energy balances to be fusion have something to show. IDK H2(1/4) exists through multiple independant experiments. Most likely the bonding mechanism that stabilises the giving up of electron orbit energy is the mutual draw of two+ atoms and they only stablise at the 1/4th scale for H2. I would posit these pico-chemical states whether it is *H2(1/4) alone or *H inside a heavier metal are dependant on there being at least two cores involved. Two is a lot better than one! 8-D

• Would anyone here be willing and able to summarize the energy in versus energy out over, say, a 24 hour run of the BLP setup, where energy out is the thermal energy available to an external process or the electricity that would theoretically become available from a PV cell array covering the device's available "lit" space?

I'm just trying to understand, on the assumption that BLPs numbers are accurate, what sort of a COP is being stated to be available. Thanks.

• Would anyone here be willing and able to summarize the energy in versus energy out over, say, a 24 hour run of the BLP setup, where energy out is the thermal energy available to an external process or the electricity that would theoretically become available from a PV cell array covering the device's available "lit" space?

I'm just trying to understand, on the assumption that BLPs numbers are accurate, what sort of a COP is being stated to be available. Thanks.

There is a published COP for way shorter timescales in particular. 5 is what I've seen quoted recently on the website for a 200+ kw set up.

There is no data to determine COP from their 24 hour run, because (it seems) the experiment was intended only to show longevity of the reaction and apparatus. Much shorter runs (that were validated) had a COP around 3, but personally I don't like the way the COPs were calculated. It involved only a very small range of water temperature increase, and most of the heat output calculation was based on water mass loss due supposed vapourization. Change of state should be avoided and ignored!

I see now that the same SunCell that did the 24 hour run has now gone to a 32 hour run, just posted today:

https://brilliantlightpower.co…our-duration-suncell-run/

There is a link to a new video.

I look forward to COP calculations from longer runs when they provide the data!

• There is no data to determine COP from their 24 hour run, because (it seems) the experiment was intended only to show longevity of the reaction and apparatus. Much shorter runs (that were validated) had a COP around 3, but personally I don't like the way the COPs were calculated. It involved only a very small range of water temperature increase, and most of the heat output calculation was based on water mass loss due supposed vapourization. Change of state should be avoided and ignored!

I see now that the same SunCell that did the 24 hour run has now gone to a 32 hour run, just posted today:

https://brilliantlightpower.co…our-duration-suncell-run/

There is a link to a new video.

I look forward to COP calculations from longer runs when they provide the data!

Call me naive but it would seem difficult to fudge the COP calculations to that great of a degree with a 32 hour Suncell run. If there is a COP around 3 for 32 hours that has to be clear as day for that duration, assuming a straightforward setup was implemented. I have been waiting for a COP on a Suncell run this long for a long time. So BrLP what was it?

• Thanks to those who replied to my question about COP. My feeling about BrLP is the same as my feeling about Mizuno, which is the same as my feeling about Rossi.

While it's entirely possible that we are witnessing new physics being midwived, that's not my primary interest. My primary interest, regardless of whether the energy is being produced by hydrogen electrons falling to new lower orbits, or by fusion, or by angels rubbing sticks together, is "can you show that your technology produces more energy out than energy in for a sustained period of time." The way to show that is by making a demonstration self-powering. It wouldn't even have to be replicated; a single instance made available to outside observers would, IMO, be sufficient.

I don't have particular confidence that journalists would print articles about it, but I do have confidence that capitalists would attempt to capitalize on it, with the result that we'll all know of the accomplishment, unless it disappears into a government lab -- and in that case, I'd guess the journalists would write about that. I feel this confidence in much the same way that I feel confident that if someone invents a machine that produces, say, gold bars at half the cost of existing technology, capitalists will invest in it. The capitalists will either lose their money or will form successful companies; if the latter, I believe that will be a wonderful thing.

• mjtrac Well said with the exception of lumping Mizuno in with Rossi. These Japanese are all about saving face, and Rossi is a conman.

I have no desire to discredit anyone. I'd been very excited by Mizuno's results, but my hopefulness has been tested by the inexplicable statement I believe I've heard that his unit, which had operated giving off excess heat through a winter, was disassembled. It stretches my credulity beyond the breaking point to think that someone had a hen laying golden eggs and dissected it before it was reported on by a credible news source on the order of the BBC.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.