• I know we should not believe everything on Wikipedia but..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newman%27s_energy_machine

"Newman attempted to patent the device, but was rejected by the United States Patent Office as being a perpetual motion machine.[1] When the rejection was later appealed, the United States district court requested that Newman's machine be tested by the National Bureau of Standards (NBS). The NBS concluded in June 1986 that output power was not greater than the input.[2] Thus, the patent was again denied."

Facebook is a CIA asset.

Think about it.

• Here is an interesting legal doc about it from the wiki links.

Interesting but how could grounding it destroy the peformance? Sounds sketchy.

https://scholar.google.com/sch…dt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

Why wouldn't grounding destroy its performance? Who would know better than the man who demonstrated the device may times and wasn't give the chance to correct the NBS miss-behavior? Newton wasn't a fool. He clearly states that the energy comes from the atom per his understanding that all energy must come from mass to energy conversion and that mass that converts comes from the atoms that we can see. If however the mass/fuel for his machine must comes from the atmosphere then transport from the atmosphere to the machine via static means is reasonable.

As I said before the nuclear connection I most suspect in a Kidman type reaction, an arc through water that converts water to nitrogen. I don't need to repeat the proof of all that; I have provided that many times and the link is always on my profile. That mass/fuel is logically created by thunderclouds.

• Just in time for the fourth of July:

https://brilliantlightpower.co…l-self-sustaining-trials/

I was surprised to read about minute long power generation without ignition power, in certain high temperature conditions. Are those conditions with silver rather than gallium, I wonder.

SUNCELL® SELF-SUSTAINING TRIALS

IMG_2079001-225x300.jpgWe are engineering commercial thermal and electrical power sources wherein the SunCell® operates at high-temperature capable of providing 1000 °C liquid gallium to a liquid-gallium-to-air heat exchanger to generate high temperature air for thermal loads and also power a gas turbine to generate electrical power. With suitable reaction conditions at high temperature operation, the SunCell® sustains power generation without input ignition power for over a minute per test event. The temperature maintains constant or rises significantly during these trials. The results of these trials demonstrate the utility of SunCell® towards the goal of a commercial heater of several hundred kilowatts to service the greater than $8T/y thermal market. More details on commercial engineering of the molten metal heat exchanger, the gas turbine power system and also magnetohydrodynamic power conversion are given in our Business Overview Presentation. [https://brilliantlightpower.co…Overview_Presentation.pdf].

• Hmmm we don't know, but I would guess this is with gallium cause it's sapposedly is an electrode and a liquid metal coolant. The higher temperatures seem to be bringing the reactants into a range where self sustained burning like a tame fire lasts for a full minute.

• Hmmm we don't know, but I would guess this is with gallium cause it's sapposedly is an electrode and a liquid metal coolant. The higher temperatures seem to be bringing the reactants into a range where self sustained burning like a tame fire lasts for a full minute.

Perhaps it is gallium as you say. But the only self sustain I've seen before with the SunCell was with silver, and that was perhaps three years ago. At that time they ran with higher temperatures in order for the silver to be molten. But there were unresolved engineering issues due to the large temperature differentials required in a smallish volume. So they went cooler with molten gallium, and as we have seen, they were force cooling the outer shell of the SunCell with water to prevent hotspots. And now, lo and behold, it seems they are back to running at higher temperatures. Judging by the picture provided they are are even using foam insulation, perhaps in part to keep the main reaction volume hotter (for self sustaining as you say)! That, together with the gallium to air heat exchanger (or maybe they are using silver sometimes?) and the new look of the SunCell leads me to think they have new engineers involved. All a good sign imo!

• Perhaps it is gallium as you say. But the only self sustain I've seen before with the SunCell was with silver, and that was perhaps three years ago. At that time they ran with higher temperatures in order for the silver to be molten. But there were unresolved engineering issues due to the large temperature differentials required in a smallish volume. So they went cooler with molten gallium, and as we have seen, they were force cooling the outer shell of the SunCell with water to prevent hotspots. And now, lo and behold, it seems they are back to running at higher temperatures. Judging by the picture provided they are are even using foam insulation, perhaps in part to keep the main reaction volume hotter (for self sustaining as you say)! That, together with the gallium to air heat exchanger (or maybe they are using silver sometimes?) and the new look of the SunCell leads me to think they have new engineers involved. All a good sign imo!

I hear you, the silver adds many potencial variables, could burn pico-chemically with the hydrogen. That higher operation temp isn't a variable to be ignored! Probably is one of the keys to a COP improvement.

• It was odd that as I was doing my projects that all my silver vanished into thin air, my camper silverware everything vanished.even my baby spoon hidden was gone.

Someone hating on your toasty silver lining. It is potencially way more than just a good conductor with a little water.. can't have a silver lining without a thunder cloud.

• Regarding David Nygren’s slide of BrLP 2020/08/16:

What I’m missing is the energy generation level of it: How much protium is converted to hydrino/dark matter (and to what level according the above instruments) and did it really generate the energy based on these measurements. That looks to me a relatively simple verification.

• Official Post

The tone of these last updates seems more definitive, it really seems they have got the handle of it, if one gives credence to the statements being made. I wish they would publish more data, that would make me more confident. These reports still look too marketing oriented for my taste. It also seems tome that the hydrino is looking more and more like Ultra dense hydrogen, “surprise, surprise”.

I remain broadly skeptic to BLPs claims, mainly because of the track record of similar previous moments that looked very close to market, but this one looks a bit closer to market. Let’s put it this way: If this were my first encounter with BLP’s announcements, I’d be really excited.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.