• It is kind of funny that people can be so knowledgeable about a new form of matter that is claimed to behave differently than any other gas and has not yet been studied, or really even undeniably proven to exist.

Although if Mill's recently listed types of evidence can be replicated, then hopefully this will come soon.

• Plus even if the gas were magnetic, forming filaments seems like a stretch , no pun intended :)

Here is the only magnetic gas ever created, and no filaments formed as far as I can tell.

http://news.mit.edu/2009/magnetic-gas-0918

Some people here may recall the Mills video a few years ago with the exploding wire and the white, web like compound that formed, apparently very paramagnetic.

But he has been isolating compounds like that for a long time, from solution. There is this paper from 2002:

https://d1wqtxts1xzle7.cloudfr…r-Id=APKAJLOHF5GGSLRBV4ZA

"A white polymeric solid floated to the top of the water bath over 2 weeks. The solid was collected by scooping it with a 250 ml beaker. The polymeric material was stable in water indefinitely (over a year with no observable change). The material was pure white and appeared like cotton suspended in water. Other samples were obtained which were thin films. The density was less than that of water. The material was observed to be magnetic. It collapsed along the magnet field lines and was attracted to a magnet in solution. It could be pulled out of water with a strong magnet. It was poured onto an evapora- tion dish, dried, and analyzed."

• Official Post

Of course it comes out as gas. But as soon as it meets an other H*-H* it will glue together.

Thanks Wyttenbach, and that’s exactly what I had in mind when I thought of its compressibility, and Ruggero Santilli, who has a different name for the same underlying phenomena, has provided evidence of increased weight to same volume/pressure ratio. I have long held the idea that the work of Santilli is of the same kind that the work of Mills, and of many others, just with a different theory behind, but broadly similar results, that each one interprets with the bias of his own model, but that they should be able to be manifested in the physical properties of the observed gas.

The evidence provided by Santilli, as usual, has been widely ignored, as taking it as valid puts everything else in question.

• Official Post

Here is one of the tests done for the almost four times higher density of the so called “magnehydrogen” versus regular hydrogen.

http://www.santilli-foundation…H-Certification-10-11.pdf

Magnehydrogen comes after submitting water to a plasma arc and separating the obtained hydrogen from the oxygen.

Edit to add link to published paper about magnehydrogen (2013).

http://www.santilli-foundation…cs/MagneHydrogen-2012.pdf

• Here is one of the tests done for the almost four times higher density of the so called “magnehydrogen” versus regular hydrogen.

Magnehydrogen comes after submitting water to a plasma arc and separating the obtained hydrogen from the oxygen.

From the link:

"The ideal gas law was used to determine the number of moles of gas in the flask,"

So they used the ideal gas law to show that "magnegas" does not obey the ideal gas law.

Interesting.

Assuming "Magnegas" exists, and we believe the ideal gas law, what they are showing is that this gas is not strictly diatomic, but roughly "Octatomic".

I lost track, Is anyone promoting Magnegas now? That was relatively a long time ago.

I see they fired Santilli and changed the company name, and that new company name no longer exists for some strange reason.

Edit:

I take it back, apparently "Taronis Technologies" still exists.

• Here is one of the tests done for the almost four times higher density of the so called “magnehydrogen” versus regular hydrogen.

doesn't that seem more like mixed species of hydrogen and that clustering thing as well.

• we believe the ideal gas law,

the ideal gas law doesn't work if there are attractions btw the particles

then Van der Waals adjustmnent is needed for 'real' gases

but this assumes Coulombic attraction.. not magnetic..

I suspect the dihydrino gas/ aggregation is not anything like a 'real gas'

GUTCP gives no clue about the white matter.. perhaps Mills is still investigating the nature of the dihydrino.

basic research into such properties takes plenty of $ and PhD students..and equipment

but Mills life is fixed on the gallium engine for the foreseeable future..

• Official Post

Mills’s model (based in his GUTCP theory) says that hydrino is hydrogen with electrons in lower orbitals, and that energy is released when this is “lower energy state” is “catalyzed” in a plasma reaction.

Santilli’s model (based in his Hadronic Mechanics theory) says that magnehydrogen is hydrogen with electrons confined to one of several possible probability areas (toroidal in shape) and that energy is released when any hydrocarbon or aqueous solution is submitted to a plasma arc. In Santilli’s model, the hydrogen molecules resultant of this process become magnetic, hence with a tendency of spontaneous clustering, and thus can be stored at higher densities than plain old hydrogen. He coined the term “magnecules” and “magnehydrogen”.

I really don’t know the details of the current status of Santilli’s company. I know that magnegas inc at some point stopped attempting to sell the technology as such and focused on selling the gas. At some point it got a complete administrative overhaul, hired professional management, changed name to Taronis, and after a while, it got listed in NASDAQ, where it was for a while, but everything seems to have gone south since about 4 months ago, of which about I know nothing, but seems to be blamed in the pandemic killing its market value)

Santilli, AFAIK, Was still manager of another company called Thunder energy, and that pursued the patent of a fusion reactor based on plasma arc, which was denied in all instances by the USPTO. It was basically the same original idea but instead of selling the gas the idea was to create excess heat directly. This company also seems to have gone south rather recently. Santilli provided data on generation of neutrons at will, transmutations, and also excess heat. But the impossibility of reconciling these results with existing theories and the fact Most of his Hadronic mechanics papers are self published, was what the USPTO claimed to deny the patent.

• perhaps Mills is still investigating the nature of the dihydrino.

ITs hard work to read GUTCP..

and difficult to figure whether Mills expects the dihydrino will be magnetic.

The best evidence for some kind of shrunken hydrogen molecule which Mills calls the dihydrino

is for the H2(1/4) version... perhaps this is the only stable one.. despite Mills equations saying the 1/2 1/3 etc are stable.

the bond dissociation energy for H2(1/2) is expected to be huge compared to that forH2

and for the H2(1/4) it is huger still

Rotational lines were observed in the 145-300 nm region from atmospheric pressure electron-beam excited argon-hydrogen plasmas.

The unprecedented energy spacing of 42 times that of hydrogen established the internuclear distance as 1/4 that of H2 and identified H2(1/4) [67].

from the patent

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20070198199

• the ideal gas law doesn't work if there are attractions btw the particles

then Van der Waals adjustmnent is needed for 'real' gases

but this assumes Coulombic attraction.. not magnetic..

I suspect the dihydrino gas/ aggregation is not anything like a 'real gas'

I had this discussion with Santilli; there is no violation of the ideal gas law. It works very well to analyze his data. I am referring to U.S. application 2012/ 0033775 to Santilli Fig 7). That data proves cold fusion/fission. The proof is mass balance and stoichiometry provide a reaction equation. The data is in ppm/vol. A balance requires accounting for all the nucleons per unit volume before and after reaction. The reaction was a 2 min arc of 40 Kw in an atmosphere of deuterium contaminated with atmospheric gas. I would be happy to go through the calculation step by step but let's start a separate thread. Since the theory and data does not match Santilli or BLPi expectations.

Basically, the steps: 1) multiply ppm/v by nucleons per atom. 2) adjust the nucleon count per 100% volume in the after-reaction sample to the same as the before reaction sample. 3) calculate a difference for each component. Assume the excess argon and all the unknowns are new compounds from magnetically based bonding (magnet to magnet so no bonding rules: hence unknowns are the gases in the start sample at the same distribution of atoms as the start sample.) 4) account for the chemistry then the remainder is atomic reaction. Remove oxygen and carbon to account for measured CO2 in the after sample. Remove hydrogen and oxygen to account for measured H2O in the after sample. Remove the excess Argon and unknowns as defined above: excess argon as oxygen and deuterium and unknowns as oxygen, deuterium, and nitrogen. Remove the benzene as hydrogen and carbon. I also made an adjustment to account for the excess carbon that comes due to oxidation of the carbon electrodes. 5) convert the nucleon count per 100% volume back to ppm/vol. My nuclear change results were Nitrogen 9061ppm, Oxygen -4805 ppm, Hydrogen 9792 ppm and Deuterium -29876 ppm. 6) divide all the ppm values by half the ppm value for nitrogen. The integer values are extremely near unit numbers and if one solves for a secondary reaction the accounting is within the error of spectroscopy, about 5 ppm. The main reaction is 20 +14D = 4N + 4H and the secondary reaction is 2O = 6H + 13 D. Both reactions are the sum of a sequence of primary step reactions. The point is the ideal gas law works great to solve the reaction sequences.

To provide a basis for the bonding of unknowns above and a reaction mechanism for fusion/fission you can read my patent application.

• Rotational lines were observed in the 145-300 nm region from atmospheric pressure electron-beam excited argon-hydrogen plasmas.

The unprecedented energy spacing of 42 times that of hydrogen established the internuclear distance as 1/4 that of H2 and identified H2(1/4) [67].

As mentioned above I have provided an alternative mechanism to hydrino formation which attributes BLP results to fusion/fission . Hydrogen or deuterium shrinks and the reduction in size corresponds to the same quantum produced sizes as predicted for hydrinos. These states are not hydrinos but result from weak interactions which superposition on the usual quantum structure of the atom. This same weak force based interaction when it passes into the nuclear region is the most probable cause of the bonding which produced the unknowns also referred to in the previous post. This weak force interaction travels non-transversely and causes time dilation and space contraction which cause the shrinking of the atom.

• OK, let me get all the various types of hydrogen either below ground state or exhibiting extraordinary behavior.

There are:

H(0) (Holmlid)

H(1/4) (Mills)

H*-H* (Wyttenbach?)

Magnegas (Santilli)

Brown's gas (Charlie Brown) *if you mix it with oxygen

Am I missing any more important versions?

• The Hypole from Jacques Dufours. Whatever all of them are they seem the same thing, electromagnetically condensed hydrides.

• Official Post

Just for the sake of historic accuracy and respect to the person, Brown's Gas is used in honor of Yul Brown, who was the inventor of the machine that produced his flavor of HHO.

• Just for the sake of historic accuracy and respect to the person, Brown's Gas is used in honor of Yul Brown, who was the inventor of the machine that produced his flavor of HHO.

Thanks for that info.

Yull Brown is mostly known as Yull, sometimes Yule, and Yul.

He kind of reminds me of another Yul, and myself actually now that I have my quarantine beard.

• dense hydrogen may be in hydroton or not.. Ruby +Ed

Tritium aargh!

The nanocracks may enable dense H to form and stabilise.

The formation of densE H's may occur by "hydrogons" .. H7, H19 etc

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just for the sake of historic accuracy and respect to the person, Brown's Gas is used in honor of Yul Brown, who was the inventor of the machine that produced his flavor of HHO.

Most of that sentence is wrong, but I cannot be bothered to drag out the pre-history of what is sometimes called Brown's Gas.

I think that opening the rabbit hole starts with Rhodes Gas, but the warren goes deep and wide, with many other hidden entrances.

• Official Post

Most of that sentence is wrong, but I cannot be bothered to drag out the pre-history of what is sometimes called Brown's Gas.

I think that opening the rabbit hole starts with Rhodes Gas, but the warren goes deep and wide, with many other hidden entrances.

Just to clarify, I was addressing Exclusively the reference to “Charlie Brown”, never implied Yul Brown was the original inventor of anything.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.