• Official Post

Thanks. In addition to the demo supposedly coinciding with a Nature paper, according to the comments:

-Not public, but invitation only private demo. Sounds like BLP investors mostly who received invites.

-being held in a building near the White House in Washington, D.C.

-hosted by 2 investment firms

Will see if any of that holds up.

• Summary

- went over most of the slides that are on website (latest Business presentation)

- a Suncell in a water bath with a glass panel was shown boiling water - (in Washington) - so it can travel

- Mark Nansteel talked about calorimetry experiments and that it is simple and conclusive

- looking for engineering commercial partners

- most promising was statement that they are a R&D organization and want commercial engineering partners

• Official Post

Thanks form that, but doesn’t looks like anything much different than before, specially for the people that has been following BLP since 20 plus years. Any hard data to chew on? Anything about the upcoming paper? The R&D organization could Be perceived as a dissappointment by some.

• Video starting now.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

My takeaway from the video:

- the reactor didn't travel as reddit account claimed but instead joined in from the lab over video feed

- the word 'MHD' was said every five minutes. Amazing tech, simplest, no moving parts, highest efficiency etc. Not a single word on what prevents such goodness from being made and shown

- Heat exchanges work was allegedly completed but reactor is still being submerged in the water instead of heat exchanger only. Again no mention of a single problem there.

- As in the past few years, BLRP is on the verge of making a deal with wit OEM and engineering. That happened before and ended in some work being completed and some failures to deliver form largest US engineering firm

- news to me was a number 'over 400M spent so far on tech' if I got it right. Previous estimates were around 200M.

• 120m

• Official Post

Max Nozin , “- the word 'MHD' was said every five minutes. Amazing tech, simplest, no moving parts, highest efficiency etc. Not a single word on what prevents such goodness from being made and shown”.

Risking to sound like a broken record, I must once again repeat the following: MHD is allegedly a high efficiency method to convert directly plasma heat to electricity, this was a huge topic of research in the late 1960’s but somehow it faded away. It has been claimed that the research was classified and in the only list ever obtained by means of FOIA, of what technologies were deemed to be declared secret by the secrecy of inventions act of the USA, MHD energy generators are literally mentioned as one of the technologies that can be deemed secret.

I can provide a link to that list if anyone’s interested.

• Official Post

Max Nozin , “- the word 'MHD' was said every five minutes. Amazing tech, simplest, no moving parts, highest efficiency etc. Not a single word on what prevents such goodness from being made and shown”.

Risking to sound like a broken record, I must once again repeat the following: MHD is allegedly a high efficiency method to convert directly plasma heat to electricity, this was a huge topic of research in the late 1960’s but somehow it faded away. It has been claimed that the research was classified and in the only list ever obtained by means of FOIA, of what technologies were deemed to be declared secret by the secrecy of inventions act of the USA, MHD energy generators are literally mentioned as one of the technologies that can be deemed secret.

I can provide a link to that list if anyone’s interested.

What would you think about a car salesman if when you shop for the budget daily commuter car would tell you that according to his information the brand he sells is in possession of a groundbreaking tech letting you to reach nearest galaxy in 3 years. That is why you should stop shopping around and buy car from him as he is 'the only game in town'. Maybe an analogy is not very good here, but Mills constantly dreaming up MHD is not making suncell to appear closer to production as it has been in the past 30 years.

• Official Post

What would you think about a car salesman if when you shop for the budget daily commuter car would tell you that according to his information the brand he sells is in possession of a groundbreaking tech letting you to reach nearest galaxy in 3 years. That is why you should stop shopping around and buy car from him as he is 'the only game in town'. Maybe an analogy is not very good here, but Mills constantly dreaming up MHD is not making suncell to appear closer to production as it has been in the past 30 years.

What can I say, I feel the same, this presentation might work in people that has never followed BLP before, as an investor's pitch, but for anyone familiar with the whole saga (20+ years), it was more of the same, perhaps a bit "prettier", and thus, quite dissapointing.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.