• The Stainless Steel makes the Sun

Cell look better to me.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

When they figure out how to get

it out of the Boiling Water it will

look even better.28:10 time Mark.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

There were some very promising things said n the demo. The one that most caught my attention was Mills saying the tech is ready right now. That if an OEM signed today, they should have something on the market in 1 year. And that the Suncell is tough and they don't know how to break it. That should be big news, but it appears so far that this demo has just created more suspicion instead.

So what is wrong?...IMO it is the BLP message. Mills has been around too may years, and those tuned in have learned to ignore him when he talks. To his credit, I think he realizes that, as he has tried to counter by bringing others along to his demos to add credibilty. This time it was Nansteel with his first hand testimonial.

It seems that may not be enough however. Were I a new potential investor, my first condition would be for him to hire a professional business team, with a PR department. Let them be the front men from now on, and keep him in the lab.

It is not unusual for someone with a great new invention to lack the talent, or personality to turn it into a successful business. I do believe there are others at BLP who feel the same.

• Official Post

It is not unusual for someone with a great new invention to lack the talent, or personality to turn it into a successful business. I do believe there are others at BLP who feel the same.

Making the transition of a technology from lab to Walmart requires communication skills, persistence, cash, the ability to trust others, honesty, and some luck.

Mills certainly has some of these attributes, persistence most obviously, and he has had some luck financially. However, I'm not sure about the other aspects.

• If Dr. Mills has what he claims, human greed will ensure its widespread distribution. I don't think the typical CEO would decline to buy a hen laying golden eggs if they satisfied themselves that the hen was real but owned by someone with low people skills. The only thing, IMO, preventing any of these technologies from being implemented is that no one seems to be able to prove to a capitalist's satisfaction that they are real. Companies have been pouring money into battery and fuel cell research, and would pour money into this if they thought it would mean competitive advantage. That they are not speaks loudly.

• Making the transition of a technology from lab to Walmart requires communication skills, persistence, cash, the ability to trust others, honesty, and some luck.

Mills certainly has some of these attributes, persistence most obviously, and he has had some luck financially. However, I'm not sure about the other aspects.

If you have a clear message and a distinctive USP (unique selling proposition) I am sure customers will show up.

That said, do WE know of a clear USP of this tech and what would that be? If WE were customers, are we convinced?

• If you have a clear message and a distinctive USP (unique selling proposition) I am sure customers will show up.

That said, do WE know of a clear USP of this tech and what would that be? If WE were customers, are we convinced?

I think this is the issue in general with the breakthroughs people want to see with LENR or what Mills is doing, and what the applications would be.

I have seen it posted many times that the company or person who created and commercialized these breakthroughs would be the richest in the world. So let’s look at who is the richest person in the world. It’s Elon Musk. He made breakthroughs with battery design and put them into cars as his main application. He essentially did what many people on these different forums have been discussing as a hypothetical.

Tesla is also making major gains in grid level battery storage, and home Powerwalls. Tesla had a profit last year of about $700 million and yet its market cap is over $800 billion. This means that people believe that Tesla will rival Apple as the most valuable company in the world, even though its current profits are nothing like Apple’s.

I once heard Musk say that there is enough solar energy hitting about 15% of the State of Kansas in a given year to provide all of the energy needs of the entire U.S. Tesla still has a ways to go on solar (their purchase of SolarCity hasn’t quite paid off). But at least in the lab researchers are now seeing solar efficiencies above 25%.

If you watched Musk at Tesla’s most recent battery day, and the projections he was making, it’s not hard to see that the combination of batteries and solar over the next decade could be all that people need. Essentially the technologies already exist to solve our problems, they just need to be pushed a bit further.

It’s always easier to push existing technologies further than to come up with some radical breakthrough that knocks everything else out. Could Mills or someone else come up with some breakthrough? Maybe, and I think it would be cool to watch it unfold if they did.

But the money today is on batteries and solar, and also wind in certain areas. And when we say “money” we are talking hundreds of billions of dollars in investment capital, with much more to come.

• Piping in the demo would suggest fraud. Any investment bank involved in marketing registered securities via subterfuge like that would be liable for damages. However, when I look at the background of the principals at Height Capital on the FINRA Brokercheck website, I see 20+ year careers with zero disclosable incidents. I think you need some evidence before making an accusation like that.

• Most of us have been watching Mills and his hydrino hypothesis for a long time. He has had the time and the money to succeed. He has told us many time it is just around the corner. I personally would like him to get to a commercial device. But I don't think he will. It's like thermonuclear fusion. They both think they know why they are not succeeding but believe they have diagnosed the problem. Both claim the failure is engineering not science. But maybe it is the science.

• Official Post

Piping in the demo would suggest fraud. Any investment bank involved in marketing registered securities via subterfuge like that would be liable for damages. However, when I look at the background of the principals at Height Capital on the FINRA Brokercheck website, I see 20+ year careers with zero disclosable incidents. I think you need some evidence before making an accusation like that.

optiongeek , we are not making any accusations, we are, by all accounts, close followers and hopeful of the success of BLP, in my case for more than 17 Years now. Precisely because of this, some of us have seen similar iterations before, and we make the comments in this frame of reference, with at least two mayor instances with working prototypes and third party validations that, to our astonishment and without much explanation, faded to nothingness a mere year after the great announcements. We all wish the best to BLP, the world needs it.

• Official Post

optiongeek , Your username and your focus on the financial aspects suggest me (correct me please if wrong) that your expertise and profesional orientation is into business development and start ups investment, I myself devoted many years of my career to

Attempt market innovation from R&D projects into start ups, Albeit in The modest market of my country (Chile). We all here have a much more strong technical orientation, very few of us have a formal education in the field of physics (some of us might tell you this is an advantage at the end of the day, starting with a clean slate into this and driven by curiosity alone) but are self taught and constantly willing to let observation and experiments to lead the way.

Mills is mostly well known to us because many of us think he has been doing LENR all the time (that requires also to acknowledge that LENR is a broad phenomena without a clear cut theoretical support). Some of us think Mills theory is an improvement, but still far from being able to explain LENR.

• I would try to find some concrete examples (i.e. steam generator for brewery :) ) and make a business case to compare it to BLP's technology.

For hot dry kinetic steam (>600C) the best Carnot factor today is 62% (GE). https://www.powermag.com/anoth…ombined-cycle-efficiency/ But the working point of the SUN-CELL seems to be far far away both in temperature and power needed. So realistic might be between 30..40% what tells you that you have to somehow get rid of about 2/3 of the heat produced.

The limiting factor is not Carnot its the waste heat!!

• Official Post

The fabled paper was finally published as a pre print through ResearchSquare.

Paper page where one can see the Abstract, Status and version:

https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-144403/v1

Article

Distinguishing electron paramagnetic resonance signature of molecular hydrino

Quantum mechanics postulates that the hydrogen atom has a stable ground state from which it can be promoted to excited states by capture of electromagnetic radiation, with the energy of all possible states given by En = -13.598/n2 eV, in which n ≥ 1 is a positive integer. By contrast, it has been proposed that the n = 1 state is not the true ground state, and that so-called ‘hydrino’ states of lower energy can exist, which are characterized by fractional quantum numbers n = 1/p, in which 1 < p ≤ 137 is a limited integer1,2. Electron transition to a hydrino state, H(1/p) is non-radiative and requires a quantized amount of energy, 2mE1 (m is an integer), to be transferred to a catalyst3,4. Since its inception5 the hydrino hypothesis has remained highly controversial6-17 and laboratory verification studies by its proponents have been criticised18,19. Remarkably, no experimental testing by independent researchers has been described in the literature over the past 31 years. Here, we give an account of an independent electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) study of molecular hydrino H2(1/4) that was produced by a plasma reaction of atomic hydrogen with non-hydrogen bonded water as the catalyst. A sharp, complex, multi-line EPR spectrum is found, whose detailed properties prove to be semi-quantitatively consistent with predictions20 from hydrino theory with an average error less than 0.09 G (0.2%) over a 39 G span of 37 lines. We have sought but failed to find reasonable alternative, ‘conventional’ interpretations for the detected paramagnetism. Fundamental relevance of the hydrino hypothesis lies in its challenging some of the foundations of the theory of quantum mechanics1. Very high net energy release during hydrino formation signifies technological relevance as a novel method of green energy production with recent validation at the 100 kW continuous power level by measurement of steam production20-27.

Complete PDF can be downloaded here:

https://assets.researchsquare.…/rs-144403/v1_stamped.pdf

• A new preprint which also claims the existence of a collapsed hydrogen atom --

Anomalous electron states

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2008.05887.pdf

Excerpt - "The true ground state of hydrogen atom is approximately of −50 keV , but this state is empty without special attempts to populate it. That object is referred to as anomalous boson, which is ten times larger than the nuclear radius. In principle, the binding energy of the anomalous state can be in the MeV region that is unusual for atoms. For comparison, the electron binding energy

in polaron in solids [18–23] is approximately 0.1 eV"

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.