• 250kw of continuous steam will be tested in a real world setting for thermal and steam applications. So this is kind of a moment of truth for Brilliant Light (after 25 years). It will be easy to measure the unit's performance against existing ways of producing steam and heat to see which is better.

I am glad that Mills feels confident enough to put it out there and see if it can hold its own. We have waited a long, long time for this, but it feels like the moment of truth for the Suncell is just about here.

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Выступление Климова Анатолия Ивановича 19 мая 2021 года -
    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I provide you with a translation of the text from this video -

9 minute video - Klimov A.I. - “This is one part of the problem ... How to explain this? What is the mechanism responsible for the cooling, so abrupt, of the plasma? In plasma, it turns out, there is a section where you can take energy, and there is a section where it cools ... How the refrigerator works ... "..." I was engaged in magnetic plasma aerodynamics ... We were pioneers ... "

Remark of A.I. Cherepanov - “My opinion, my single view of these problems is that such researchers as Anatoly Ivanovich Klimov, who, like many other, amazing experiments, need to change the“ paradigm vector ”in physics and finally pay attention to“ physics of the microworld ", which, as it turned out, is also not without errors, but in which the photon's" mass "appeared, and in which today, thanks to my efforts, it became clear that the electron is" charged with the mass of the photon ", and the electron does not have the notorious" electric charge " according to Maxwell, and in which the photon characterizes the temperature, and in which the magnetic properties of a free electron, which is the main "actor" in the plasma, are characterized by the absorbed mass of photons.

26 minutes 08 seconds - Klimov A.I. - "A center that can accelerate electrons in its zone to large values - up to kev ... This is some idea with which I wanted to share with you ..."

Remark of A.I. Cherepanov - “My single opinion on these problems is that, despite the fact that Anatoly Ivanovich is getting closer and closer to my position - as I understand it - I may be wrong, but at the same time Klimov remains on the“ old positions ”, which "hang like a stone on his feet", and because of which he is not able to realize the following - the "trigger" of cold fusion reactions is the e-capture reaction on a free proton, which Klimov is talking about ... In nuclear reactions, gamma photons are born , which are not able to catch the Klimov installation ... and which are not recorded by modern devices, although, for example, such as Alexander Parkhomov "beat themselves in the chest" and claim that 6-7 MeV photons are perfectly recorded by devices ... This is a delusion ... But allow this dispute is not yet possible ... Everyone stands on his own ... In the hydro-wave technology, a “collapsed bubble” became a trap for gamma photons, and in Parkhomov's installations this trap is the accumulated nuclei of matter during its synthesis ...

Выступление Климова Анатолия Ивановича 19 мая 2021 года -
    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I provide you with a translation of the text from this video -

9 minute video - Klimov A.I. - “This is one part of the problem ... How to explain this? What is

Klimov Anatoly Ivanovich, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Chief Researcher of the Joint Institute for High Temperatures of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences. Author of a scientific discovery and 6 patents. In 1986, a group of Russian scientists from the P.I. AF Ioffe and NIIRP, which included Anatoly Ivanovich Klimov, made a discovery in the field of plasma aerodynamics [1] and received a diploma for opening No. 007 dated March 25, 1988 from the USSR State Committee for Inventions and Discoveries. This is how he describes this moment: “The application was registered in 1980. For ten years we were not given a diploma for discovery, because no one believed in the reliability of the results obtained on shock tubes and ballistic installations using plasma technologies in various research organizations of the former USSR. The essence of the scientific discovery is as follows. For the first time, the phenomenon of anomalous flow was discovered at very high velocities in a weakly ionized low-temperature nonequilibrium plasma (NNP). Typical plasma parameters were as follows: the gas temperature was not higher than 15000K, the degree of gas ionization was 10-7. It is important that the structure of the shock wave (SW), or rather the head shock wave near the flying body, changes dramatically in the plasma. In turn, this leads to a significant decrease in the resistance of the flying body in the SNP and a change in its aerodynamic characteristics. "

Research interests:

Plasma aerodynamics, physics of stimulated combustion, low-energy nuclear reactions and processes, new energy sources.

• The derivation for interaction of the trapped photon's electric field within a bound electron is provided starting around Equation 2.10 in GUTCP.

Unluckily Mills has forgotten to show the force equation. Further Hydrino is given in Chpt.5. Where no process is given to enhance the central charge. He also completely ignores the magnetic force, that is only equivalent to the reduced mass at the Bohr radius!

• Unluckily Mills has forgotten to show the force equation.

Let's stick with your original claim that Mills' trapped photon somehow unbalances the charge of the atom. I showed you the text that disproves that, with Mills explicitly stating the opposite. Will you admit that you made a claim about Mills' model that is nowhere supported by the theory?

• I showed you the text that disproves that, with Mills explicitly stating the opposite.

As said you must read chpt.5 not.2 (5.27)

I just remind you that no electron scattering experiment so far did show an increase in nuclear charge. If you understand basic physics then you immediately see that the Bohr radius solution is a saddle point. Any change in parameters increases the radius.

What Mills misses to show is an equation how a photon increases charge. I remind you that for charge you have to trade in magnetic flux and only a closed topology can produce charge certainly not a change in surface flux = spherical harmonics. Spherical harmonics in no way represent charge as current never can cross! Else it would result (vector sum) in a radial current.

As said you must read chpt.5 not.2 (5.27)

What Mills misses to show is an equation how a photon increases charge.

If I understood the English text correctly, then we are talking about the fact that by absorbing the "mass" of the photon, the electron increases its "charge" ... But ... But this is not an "electric charge" according to Maxwell - there is no "electric charge" in nature "according to Maxwell, there is no" electric field "according to Maxwell, but there is a charge, which is characterized by" mass ", as Charles Coulomb, Poisson, Weber, Ampere, Harris and Thomson understood it -

Электростатика и магнетизм, У. Томсон, 1872 год - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/djfA/BGMcxAtQY

Электростатика и магнетизм, У. Томсон, 1872 год - https://drive.google.com/file/…2t51CoMv/view?usp=sharing

And then the physics of the electron is understandable - by absorbing the mass of the photon, the electron increases its angular velocity and thus increases its "magnetization", its "magnetic potential".

What does the magnetic potential of an electron, a free electron mean? This means a simultaneous increase in its mass - due to the absorption of photons, a decrease in its size so that the product -

rе • me = const

and conservation of the angular momentum ensures an increase in the angular velocity of its rotation ... As a result, we have - re •ωe = const -

Ee = h • ωe = me • re ^ 2 • ωe ^ 2 = me • re •ωe • re •ωe

• How does a neutral charge attract?????? Please show force equation!

I'm perfectly satisfied with the force balance equations for the hydrino states. If you think you have found a flaw then I encourage you to publish. The last person who tried that was Rathke and he was forced to issue a "corrigendum" after Mills pointed out he had badly erred by basing his entire argument on a wave equation in which he had inverted a sign. I would be happy to review such a paper for you before publication.

• the relevant Millsian English is here,,,

https://brilliantlightpower.co…P-2020-Ed-Volume1-Web.pdf

Mills writes - and this "scribbling" is absolute nonsense from my point of view -

There is no electronic orbital motion - Rutherford and Bohr were mistaken ... There are no "electric charges" on the electron and proton - this is Maxwell's mistake !!!

Moreover, there is no "two-dimensional surface charge" in nature !!!

• I'm perfectly satisfied with the force balance equations for the hydrino states. If you think you have found a flaw then I encourage you to publish. The last person who tried that was Rathke and he was forced to issue a "corrigendum" after Mills pointed out he had badly erred by basing his entire argument on a wave equation in which he had inverted a sign.

Sorry there is no need to write a paper about outraging nonsense. An energy hole nowhere in physics ever did introduce a charge. If the nuclear charge would increase, then the compound would no longer be neutral and the charge conservation would be violated.

Mills has to prove by using Faraday's law how the charge will be produce by an energy hole...

The hydrino model just is wishful thinking based on a simple algebraic change of parameters that could look like charge does vary but nobody ever observed = measured it.

Mills failed to understand plasma physics where along Alfen sheer waves you can see resonances in the form of n* 27.2 eV and such resonances have been measured in many experiments.

Further nobody in serious physics models charge by spherical harmonics. This is an outdated idea of the good old Schrödinger time. So what is added is flux = mass. = change in Hamiltonian density function.

If you are interested in the actual interpretation of the wave function then please study : http://hitoshi.berkeley.edu/221B-S02/Dirac.pdf

Why do you believe that only the so called Di-hydrino(1/4) could be found? That originally has been found by Santilli?

• Moreover, there is no "two-dimensional surface charge" in nature !!!

There certainly seems to be a two dimensional surface charge on any conductor.

Surface charge - Wikipedia

In fact this surface charge is used for many applications.

These are practical applications with a well tested theory. (Maxwell's Equations, you know, that idiot Maxwell.)

Perhaps you have replacement equations that have falsifiable experiments, let alone practical applications?

• I have been thinking about this idea that the electric charge does not exist, and I came to a startling conclusion.

The diameter of a circle is not 2 Pi r.

This was a mistake by Pythagoras.

Pythagoras did not have access to modern physics and was unaware of recent advances.

The concept of Pi is nonphysical, as is any "irrational" number as the name suggests.

This mistake by Pythagoras has caused math and science to wander off track for several millennia.

Yes, the ratio is approximately 3.14 but it has never been measured with sufficient precision to find the last digit.

Now don't get me started on e. As a statement of fact, both common uses of "e" (electric charge and Euler's number) are both bogus.

The only thing transcendental is meditation. :S

• There certainly seems to be a two dimensional surface charge on any conductor.

Surface charge - Wikipedia

In fact this surface charge is used for many applications.

These are practical applications with a well tested theory. (Maxwell's Equations, you know, that idiot Maxwell.)

Perhaps you have replacement equations that have falsifiable experiments, let alone practical applications?

Dear reader! I spent 4 years trying to find out for myself - is there an "electric charge" on an electron or on a proton or not ... electric charge ", which since January of this year I call" Maxwellian charge "to emphasize that this" charge "exists only on the paper on which Maxwell practiced mathematics, who allowed himself a terrible mathematical assumption - all this is stated in my please read the article - carefully and thoughtfully -

Exposing Maxwell - A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, Part 1, 4.02.2021 – https://cloud.mail.ru/public/1RW8/UmRBsBtPp

Exposing Maxwell - A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, Part 1, 4.02.2021 – https://drive.google.com/file/…NP6FzqAd/view?usp=sharing

then compare WHAT he wrote just a year before - in 1872, Thomson -

Electrostatics and Magnetism, W. Thomson, 1872 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/djfA/BGMcxAtQY

Electrostatics and Magnetism, W. Thomson, 1872 - https://drive.google.com/file/…2t51CoMv/view?usp=sharing

• I do not force you to live as I live ... I do not force you to think as I think ... I just inform you ... And that's it !!! Do you have anything to eat today? Anything to drink? Do you have a place where you can sleep? If you have all this, then you can continue to live your life ... I dare not interfere with this! Thank you for understanding !

• I do not force you to live as I live ... I do not force you to think as I think ... I just inform you ... And that's it !!! Do you have anything to eat today? Anything to drink? Do you have a place where you can sleep? If you have all this, then you can continue to live your life ... I dare not interfere with this! Thank you for understanding !

I don't think I understand the point of this post. If you can explain it in a less creepy, condescending way, that would be nice. Plus all I am asking for is for your theory and equations which replace the stupid Maxwell's Equations. It is not useful to say Maxwell was wrong but offer no alternative.

I don't think I understand the point of this post. If you can explain it in a less creepy, condescending way, that would be nice. Plus all I am asking for is for your theory and equations which replace the stupid Maxwell's Equations. It is not useful to say Maxwell was wrong but offer no alternative.

Why did you decide that I owe you? Why did you decide that I have to present alternative equations for you? In my opinion, it is already good that I opened your eyes to Maxwell's mistakes ... Then think with your own head! In order to think on your own, you don't need much - you just want to do it ... Re-read my article again ... Re-read Maxwell's treatise and see for yourself that Maxwell was mistaken, that Maxwell was unauthorized to make his assumptions ... Re-read Thomson's treatise from 1872 and compare Thomson's reasoning with Maxwell's reasoning ... Convince yourself of the erroneousness of Maxwell's reasoning ... And start thinking on your own how you should live with it ... Nobody owes you anything! All in your hands ! If you are not able to reform physics on your own, then ask your friends or numerous Nobel laureates to do it ... But then you just have to wait ... And understand the main thing - you need to understand - "how are nuclear reactions going at LENR", and "Maxwell's electric charge" closes this secret for you and leads you away from the truth!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.