• Shane D.

You well know, good or bad, i already followed the Rossi's way.

However about this "suncell" way, i'm not really aware about a lot of things.

Only that silver liquid should be involved to produce shrinking hydrogen.

What else you know and to share ?

• The way I read scarce video description was: while we were testing single electrode boiler we discovered that it is impossible to increase output without melting the reactor parts do we have to return to the original 2 electrode design hoping it will solve issues with melting.

• Wish I could provide more insight, but BLP has been keeping things under a tight wrap (secret). The basics have not changed as far as I know; catalyst formation, H fuel converted to lower state Hydrino's, creating a plasma, heat capture. But the operational components, and plumbing to accomplish that are constantly evolving to make the Suncell commercially viable. It is hard to keep up with the limited info BLP releases.

We do have some people here though that are more up to date on the progress ( Navid for example). Maybe they will speak up. They can better explain the liquid metal electrodes you mention, and other systems used to accomplish the reactions..

• I have no insight into BLP but my guess currently is that they are struggeling with their COP which seems to be at around 3 for their 250kW system. Thats ovisously not enough because their input power is electricity. In my view things start to get interesting at COP >6 and I think they have problems reaching this because of melting and stuff. Heat production currently seems to be the only way forward for them (the micro turbine is too expensive - does not make sense to go that way and the photovoltaic cells also have many challenges on their way). Whatever they want to do with their system: they need a COP of above 6 to make sense in an economical way. They already talked about a COP of 10 so the process seems to be able to deliver enough output but the engineering seems to be hard.

• I have no insight into BLP but my guess currently is that they are struggeling with their COP which seems to be at around 3 for their 250kW system. Thats ovisously not enough because their input power is electricity. In my view things start to get interesting at COP >6 and I think they have problems reaching this because of melting and stuff. Heat production currently seems to be the only way forward for them (the micro turbine is too expensive - does not make sense to go that way and the photovoltaic cells also have many challenges on their way). Whatever they want to do with their system: they need a COP of above 6 to make sense in an economical way. They already talked about a COP of 10 so the process seems to be able to deliver enough output but the engineering seems to be hard.

I think they have a significant problem of reactors not being able to withstand the operation conditions. Bob Greenyer has suggested, and I think there’s enough evidence to support this suggestion, that their problem is that they are accumulating EVOs that have no way to get out and end eating away the tungsten, which is not really melting.

Anyone that has not seen the video of the Tungsten Langmuir probe disappearing instantaneously in the plasma of the SAFIRE reactor needs to see it, it’s quite impressive.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I think they have a significant problem of reactors not being able to withstand the operation conditions.

They had a self sustain mode with silver. Why they changed the design is an open question. The gallium approach is a dead end or simply a waste of money and time.

May be Mills should start a business and sell H*-H*...

• They had a self sustain mode with silver. Why they changed the design is an open question. The gallium approach is a dead end or simply a waste of money and time.

May be Mills should start

Silver burns similar to tungsten(though this has differing isotopes) and other tmetals do, at high enough temperatures with *hydrogen, too hot. A picochemical afterburner or reactive anode of inexpensive materials would convert a lot of the heat to light or electricity directly.

i don't think mixing every concept is relevant, EVO, Safire, Mills , tungsten.. etc you forgot the LEC or Rossi probably..

The truth shouldn't be so easy ..

Keep telling yourself that my friend! This is all related to one or two symbiotic phenomina. Shouldn't, but thankfully it is, deep down you know!

• Well, i think the only truth should come, a day, from the one capable to produce reliable and repeatable KW in front of everyone :)

Silver burns similar to tungsten(though this has differing isotopes) and other tmetals do, at high enough temperatures with *hydrogen, too hot. A picochemical afterburner or reactive anode of inexpensive materials would convert a lot of the heat to light or electricity directly.

Keep telling yourself that my friend! This is all related to one or two symbiotic phenomina. Shouldn't, but thankfully it is, deep down you know!

• Another thing, silver and tungsten are far too expensive compared to the optimum alternatives. A nice option to cultivate would be among the lighter metals, many probably biological in origin! Life can open ways that were given to it, cooperate with it!