• The way I read scarce video description was: while we were testing single electrode boiler we discovered that it is impossible to increase output without melting the reactor parts do we have to return to the original 2 electrode design hoping it will solve issues with melting.

• Wish I could provide more insight, but BLP has been keeping things under a tight wrap (secret). The basics have not changed as far as I know; catalyst formation, H fuel converted to lower state Hydrino's, creating a plasma, heat capture. But the operational components, and plumbing to accomplish that are constantly evolving to make the Suncell commercially viable. It is hard to keep up with the limited info BLP releases.

We do have some people here though that are more up to date on the progress ( Navid for example). Maybe they will speak up. They can better explain the liquid metal electrodes you mention, and other systems used to accomplish the reactions..

• I have no insight into BLP but my guess currently is that they are struggeling with their COP which seems to be at around 3 for their 250kW system. Thats ovisously not enough because their input power is electricity. In my view things start to get interesting at COP >6 and I think they have problems reaching this because of melting and stuff. Heat production currently seems to be the only way forward for them (the micro turbine is too expensive - does not make sense to go that way and the photovoltaic cells also have many challenges on their way). Whatever they want to do with their system: they need a COP of above 6 to make sense in an economical way. They already talked about a COP of 10 so the process seems to be able to deliver enough output but the engineering seems to be hard.

• I have no insight into BLP but my guess currently is that they are struggeling with their COP which seems to be at around 3 for their 250kW system. Thats ovisously not enough because their input power is electricity. In my view things start to get interesting at COP >6 and I think they have problems reaching this because of melting and stuff. Heat production currently seems to be the only way forward for them (the micro turbine is too expensive - does not make sense to go that way and the photovoltaic cells also have many challenges on their way). Whatever they want to do with their system: they need a COP of above 6 to make sense in an economical way. They already talked about a COP of 10 so the process seems to be able to deliver enough output but the engineering seems to be hard.

I think they have a significant problem of reactors not being able to withstand the operation conditions. Bob Greenyer has suggested, and I think there’s enough evidence to support this suggestion, that their problem is that they are accumulating EVOs that have no way to get out and end eating away the tungsten, which is not really melting.

Anyone that has not seen the video of the Tungsten Langmuir probe disappearing instantaneously in the plasma of the SAFIRE reactor needs to see it, it’s quite impressive.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I think they have a significant problem of reactors not being able to withstand the operation conditions.

They had a self sustain mode with silver. Why they changed the design is an open question. The gallium approach is a dead end or simply a waste of money and time.

May be Mills should start a business and sell H*-H*...

• They had a self sustain mode with silver. Why they changed the design is an open question. The gallium approach is a dead end or simply a waste of money and time.

May be Mills should start

Silver burns similar to tungsten(though this has differing isotopes) and other tmetals do, at high enough temperatures with *hydrogen, too hot. A picochemical afterburner or reactive anode of inexpensive materials would convert a lot of the heat to light or electricity directly.

i don't think mixing every concept is relevant, EVO, Safire, Mills , tungsten.. etc you forgot the LEC or Rossi probably..

The truth shouldn't be so easy ..

Keep telling yourself that my friend! This is all related to one or two symbiotic phenomina. Shouldn't, but thankfully it is, deep down you know!

• Well, i think the only truth should come, a day, from the one capable to produce reliable and repeatable KW in front of everyone :)

Silver burns similar to tungsten(though this has differing isotopes) and other tmetals do, at high enough temperatures with *hydrogen, too hot. A picochemical afterburner or reactive anode of inexpensive materials would convert a lot of the heat to light or electricity directly.

Keep telling yourself that my friend! This is all related to one or two symbiotic phenomina. Shouldn't, but thankfully it is, deep down you know!

• Another thing, silver and tungsten are far too expensive compared to the optimum alternatives. A nice option to cultivate would be among the lighter metals, many probably biological in origin! Life can open ways that were given to it, cooperate with it!

• Thermal, Cooling, and Electric System Advancements | Brilliant Light Power

Nov. 2, 2021

Thermal, Cooling, and Electric System Advancements

Brilliant Light Power, Inc. (BLP) reports commercial scale systems for all power markets. Specifically, BLP has developed a pilot SunCell® contained in a pressurized vessel that serves as a 250-kW steam boiler (0.5-15 atm pressure) to serve the heated water, heat and hot water space and process heating, desalination, hydrogen production, and syn-fuels markets.

The addition of a water-to-air heat exchanger enables the boiler to serve the heated-air space and process heating markets. Using an absorption chiller, the boiler is further capable of serving the refrigeration, air conditioning, and data center cooling markets.

Additionally, we have developed a plasma-light window technology to transmit 150-250 kW optical power to thermally power commercial and industrial ovens to serve the corresponding markets such as cooking, grilling, baking, drying, curing, smelting, refining, purifying, hydrogen production, ammonia production, and cement production.

The electrical market is planned to be served by mating this optical SunCell to a commercial concentrator thermophotovoltaic (cTPV) converter. Using light recycling, the efficiency is projected to be greater than 50%.

The SunCell-cTPV system has application for essentially all power markets including all motive power and thermal markets as well stationary electric power applications. It has no moving parts. It has unprecedented power density of 10 MW/liter. It has a small fraction of the weight and cost of conventional electrical equipment. And it is very safe, autonomous of fuels and grid infrastructure, and CO2 and other pollution free.

• I have no doubt it could it will be a breakthrough however i expect now a lot time, energy so money spend for so many boring certifications.

You well know that Shane D. according to your former job, how it can be a boring task somewhere.

• I have no doubt it could it will be a breakthrough

As long as the COP is below 5 I see no use for the SUN-CELL. Solar heat you get for free. You cannot use it for electric power generation. Mills missed his chance and no doubt - if don't find a profitable tiny niche - the company will disappear soon.

May be size is an argument but what happens with the H*-H*??

• Nov 12/21 test

SUNCELL® STEAM BOILER | Brilliant Light Power

BLP has made a lot of progress over the last few years in My

Humble Opinion.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe the mods can place this post in a better place, but it is related to BLP. I think I have had a breakthrough connecting

relativistic quantum theory and GUTCP. The connection is not rigid atm but very promising. With a very elegant solution to the

Klein Gordon equations it seams really possible that we can explain why the the energy values that you get from Hydrogen

and the Dirac equation (and hence Shrödingers equation) match the Bohr model and also GUTCP (they are heavilly connected)

at least for the ground state. The calculation is short and neat. Lot's of possibilities to expand this approach.

Enjoy,

connection between classical physics and QM

• Explain to me - "Why should I engage in your education on this site?" I have posted enough information on this site for you to understand the following - physicists of the 20-30-40s of the last century were mistaken and presented fake reasoning ... Why did this happen? I already wrote about Maxwell's mistakes ... This is the first ... Now let's turn to history -

"The equation, named after Oscar Klein and Walter Gordon, was originally written by Erwin Schrödinger before writing the nonrelativistic equation that now bears his name. He abandoned it (without publishing it) because he could not include the electron spin in this equation. Schrödinger simplified the equation and found "my" equation.

In 1926, shortly after the publication of the Schrödinger equation, Fock [5] [6] wrote an article on its generalization to the case of magnetic fields, where the forces depended on velocity, and independently derived this equation. Both Klein [7] (his work appeared somewhat earlier, but went out of print after Fock's article was accepted into the journal) and Fock used the Kaluza-Klein method. Fock also introduced gauge theory for the wave equation.

An article by Gordon (early 1926) was devoted to the Compton effect [8]. “

So it was ... not so ... On the contrary, you are causing harm ... You cannot use these equations ... These equations were presented in 1926 - 6 years before the discovery of the proton's own magnetic moment and 21 years before the discovery of the electron's own magnetic moment ... In 1996, Kanarev proved that the electron has no orbital motion around the nucleus of the atom. Therefore, your mention of the Bohr model is inappropriate ... In these equations, for objective reasons, the proton's own magnetic moment and the electron's own magnetic moment are not presented ... In 1926 it is forgivable, but for you, who writes in 2021, it is unforgivable ... Be careful on this forum, be attentive to the materials that are published here and do not allow such annoying mistakes.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.