• These results would please my master, Pr. Vigier. He has always been a supporter of this theory of the lower orbitals of the Hydrogen atom. He was the disciple of Louis de Broglie.

He sometimes spoke to me about it in his office facing rue des Fossés Saint Bernard, and for nothing in the world would I have dared to contradict him. But nevertheless, I wondered the question I always ask myself: if it's so easy to "shrink hydrogen", why aren't we seeing them in the vast universe?

700 years ago, instead of this street, there was the moat of the wall of Paris. On one side the gardens of the convent of the Bernardine monks, on the other side of the wall and the moat, another lower wall isolated the garden of the Victorine monks from the Saint Victor abbey.

Now, it is the Paris Sorbonne University, which has ended up taking supremacy over this center of knowledge that was the Abbey of Saint-Victor in the Middle Ages.

In the 1980s, the Faculty of Science was a bit of a "Court of Miracles" in the heart of Paris, as in Victor Hugo's novel, the dean's authority was quite loose, after Dean Zamansky's iron law, the police were barred from entering the campus, and liberal student organizations (in the American sense of the word) ruled the campus. I had annexed an unoccupied room in the basement to open a clandestine laboratory on Cold Fusion and new energies. This laboratory was located at the exact place of the old Saint-Victor library. For years, the faculty staff saw me coming out of this clandestine laboratory in a laboratory white coat, but no one ever asked me any questions. It was not until the major asbestos removal that this laboratory was emptied and destroyed.

I often went to reflect on the Butte Coypeau in the nearby Jardin des Plantes. It is a neolithic tumulus, but it has never been excavated, even when the prefect Hausmann cut a part of it to make way for rue Geoffroy Sant-Hilaire. He carried a windmill during the middle ages, which is often called "Moulin de la Tournelle" on moderns maps, but in fact its real name has been forgotten. The real Moulin de la Tournelle was a water mill that ground water from the Bièvre River, and was located in front of Professor Vigier's office. (From the francique “Biver” :” river of the beavers” )The windmill was founded on the foundations of a small Roman temple. The legend of Paris makes this artificial mound an old dump, which means that it has never been excavated, but it is shown on all old maps. Then, the king annexed this area, and made it his garden of medicinal plants, and the tumulus was carved into a stepped pyramid of ancient inspiration. Then, during the Renaissance, a labyrinth was built at the top, with a small ornamental building. Then the Natural History Museum moved to this place. At the foot of the tumulus, we see the small laboratory where Becquerel rediscovered radioactivity. (In fact, it was Niepce de Saint-Victor who first published the action of uranium salts on the photographic plate, but his name has been forgotten. His photography laboratory was on the Butte de Cormeilles, near Paris.)

The whole back of the old amphitheater of the Museum is horribly radioactive, because Pierre & Marie Curie's laboratory was across the street, and they dumped their radioactive waste there. In fact, it is inadvisable to consume all the fruits of the Jardin des Plantes, because the gardeners appreciated the nitrated salts provided by the laboratory of the Curies. It is an excellent fertilizer. Although a bit mutagenic.

Now tourists can easily climb to the top of the labyrinth, but at the time it was an abandoned place, like the museum, it looked like a film set, you had to know the secret passages under the copses, and the initiated students went to drink a few bottles of Calvados in the ruins of the wrought iron "gloriette", to celebrate the results of the exams.

• Helium Energy Levels Is a blog post that tries to give an alternative motivation to Mills deduction of the Helium energy levels. I think this is easier to understand

than some mysterious magnetic calculation. If you like you can view this as a way to show how you perform an extension to the Bohr model so that you get

the energy ground energy of helium and other similar ion's

Not from this one can introduce the reduced mass and do proper special rtelativistic corrections and all numbers improves. This is a clear indication that Mills formula is sound as it generalizes.

• Mills deduction of the Helium energy levels. I

Unluckily Mills deduction of the Helium energy levels (his spreadsheet) is highly flawed as he did cheat the reduced mass for 4-He. The same holds for his formula for all single electron atoms that has the same mistake besides that most atoms have isotopes with different masses...

• Unluckily Mills deduction of the Helium energy levels (his spreadsheet) is highly flawed as he did cheat the reduced mass for 4-He. The same holds for his formula for all single electron atoms that has the same mistake besides that most atoms have isotopes with different masses...

Yes but I think the formulas are ok, just the deduction is flawed and to reasons you state. I try to find alternative formulations for essentially all his work if you followed my effort.

• SUNCELL OPTICAL POWER TRANSFER - YouTube

SunCell® Optical Power Transfer | Brilliant Light Power

The visible-light concentrator thermophotovoltaic SunCell® (cTPV-SunCell®) shown in this photo comprises a plasma cell that injects hydrogen and catalyst, and two electromagnetic pumps serve as electrodes by injecting intersecting molten tin streams from corresponding reservoirs containing 10-12 kg of tin wherein the connected streams carry a low voltage, high current to form a Hydrino®-reaction plasma with an energy release of 200 times that of burning the hydrogen that can be obtained from water as a 0.5% parasitic load. suncell-wdiagram-1024x646.png

Optical power or radiation transfers power at 100 times the power per area compared to conduction and convection of combustion and nuclear power plants. The 5600K SunCell® plasma shown in our March 30th post emits radiation at a power density of 56 MW/m2. Ray-trace modeling shows that the SunCell will heat to a very practical maximum temperature and radiate 100% of power directly or indirectly thereafter through a transparent chamber comprising 75% of the area of the standard spherical emission surface of a point-like blackbody radiator with highly reflective surfaces comprising the balance of the area. The current design comprises a commercial 8-inch-flanged viewport capable of operation to 300°C. Given the distance from the plasma, the 5-inch-diameter viewport aperture corresponds to about 1% of the emission area. Thus, the SunCell heats to failure at very high generated powers despite having refractory liners. Moreover, the maximum operating temperature of the viewport is exceeded. To solve the power transfer issue, Brilliant has developed a lightbulb type of design that has about 20 innovations over this current design including a new type of window chamber vacuum sealing technology that is not currently available commercially. optical_measurements1-1024x281.jpg

This video from the current SunCell generation shows the tremendous optical power produced by the SunCell considering that this light is maximumly attenuated by the camera, it is emitted from only 1% of the possible spherical emission area, and is recorded at 12 feet over the viewport corresponding to the retraction position of the startup kiln that was vertically retracted post startup. An interesting aspect of the Hydrino reaction is that when the optical power increases to higher intensity, the input power drops significantly as the plasma transitions to an arc plasma condition which provides positive feedback to the Hydrino reaction.

• Thus, the SunCell heats to failure at very high generated powers despite having refractory liners. Moreover, the maximum operating temperature of the viewport is exceeded. To solve the power transfer issue, Brilliant has developed a lightbulb type of design that has about 20 innovations over this current design including a new type of window chamber vacuum sealing technology that is not currently available commercially.

So I'm confused. Is the new window design being used now? Or "developed" and being manufactured or tested? Sometimes the vagueness of these posts is reminiscent of Rossi's nonsense posts on JONP.

Videos of saturated camera's aren't doing it for me anymore.

And a "lightbulb type of design" mentioning the small 1% of the 4Pi steradians? Having flashbacks to the SKLed and Rossi's calculation. I'm still holding out hope here, however.

• So I'm confused. Is the new window design being used now? Or "developed" and being manufactured or tested? Sometimes the vagueness of these posts is reminiscent of Rossi's nonsense posts on JONP.

Videos of saturated camera's aren't doing it for me anymore.

And a "lightbulb type of design" mentioning the small 1% of the 4Pi steradians? Having flashbacks to the SKLed and Rossi's calculation. I'm still holding out hope here, however.

I know as much as you. My contact started enthusiastic about BrLP when we first started talking 4 years ago. He is still confident but much more subdued. We hardly talk anymore. It happens to them all. Mills has been around for 30 years, and he wears his supporters down.

Still though, nothing has changed regarding Mills being the most verified of all in the field...if you want to lump Hydrino's in with LENR. Some of those doing the verifications (and all have been high quality IMO) have tried to "get the word out" after what they observed, because they truly were impressed. The latest being Hagen I am told. But to no avail. Silence, or at least we hear nothing. Maybe the boy has cried wolf one too many times and now that Mills has something close to commercial, everyone ignores him?

None of his supporters (me included) though really understands why he is STILL trying to attract a Fortune 500 investor (as I was told last month). Going by what he has done, reported, demonstrated, and the fact he does have a large staff of 12-13 trained scientists, he should have had all the funding he needed 30 years ago.

Go figure.

• I know as much as you. My contact started enthusiastic about BrLP when we first started talking 4 years ago. He is still confident but much more subdued. We hardly talk anymore. It happens to them all. Mills has been around for 30 years, and he wears his supporters down.

His COP is a legendary 2.5.... far to low to make any business.

But I hope he gets a nobel for producing/ describing H*-H* !

• I for one am very impressed with the visible and sustained brightness of BLP's recent method and use of tin. Much better than before. I hope it also corresponds to a much better COP.

The brightness of the (13.5 nm?) EUV emitted from tin and used for the future silicon chip etching would be invisible to the naked eye of course.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I for one am very impressed with the visible and sustained brightness of BLP's recent method and use of tin. Much better than before. I hope it also corresponds to a much better COP.

The brightness of the (13.5 nm?) EUV emitted from tin and used for the future silicon chip etching would be invisible to the naked eye of course.

Of course it it would be invisible to the naked eye.
    No eye can withstand it. Everything becomes invisible after viewing the tin plasma.

😵

• Thanks stefan

A good study.

Also I've been pondering the role

hot helium or cold helium might play in CMNS.

We have nano helium... Different varieties.

Also hydrated helium. Not sure if any of this pertains to BLP though. Do they stand in a different field apart from CMNS?

The reference Carl Page made in his recent blog interview about locations in the lattice/solid state that

get really really cold (still)...

Also nano locations that

get really really hot (excited)...

Wikipedia

Ionised helium (He+), also known as

He II

is a very high energy material able to extract an electron from any other atom. He+ has an electron configuration...

• His COP is a legendary 2.5.... far to low to make any business.

But I hope he gets a nobel for producing/ describing H*-H* !

One of the interesting, and in some ways proven, models is the energetic hydrino reaction - the catalysts he has used seems to match up with his hydrino model. Basically resonant transfer with a catalyst that accepts m ⋅ 27.2 eV.

That's why water can be a catalyst for atomic hydrogen. Not intuitive till we have this model.

What do you think about this chemical reaction?

• Todays Analysis:

The Bohr Sommerfeld model is an amazing gem and actually creates the same energy levels minus resolving the spin as in Dirac's QED using a classical model. From a scaling property it is indicated that there is a huge set of systems that has the same property e.g. having the Dirac energy levels minus spin levels. To me it seams not too strange that one could deduce QED from this model. But we also show that Mills GUTCP e.g. the result in my section about Klein Gordon using a distribution of a loop and equally a distribution of loops yielding the spherical harmonics. Also it is indicated that fractional quantum numbers is possible form this deduction.

Enjoy:

On The Bohr Sommerfeld Model

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.