• Disappointing.

"We have made some new prototyping hires"

They should avoid statements like "The technology to seal the transparent reaction cell chamber (now the photovoltaic (PV) window cavity) to the stainless-steel systems did not exist until Mills invented it, and Brilliant developed it to be operational. " unless they deliberately want to sound like AR.

• They should avoid statements like "The technology to seal the transparent reaction cell chamber (now the photovoltaic (PV) window cavity) to the stainless-steel systems did not exist until Mills invented it, and Brilliant developed it to be operational. " unless they deliberately want to sound like AR.

I have the best of wishes for the Brilliant Light Power team, we really need anyone in this field (even if they don’t agree is the same field) to succeed. But at times they strategy seems, from an outsider point of view, to be stumbling and a bit amateurish. I know all things that are off the charted territory are a steep engineering challenge, but with the kind of resources they have raised along the way, one would expect much more issues solved by now. They went from MHD to harvest the energy to PV cells, then they tried liquid metals and now back to PV. Seems like a lot of Stumbling.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I have the best of wishes for the Brilliant Light Power team, we really need anyone in this field (even if they don’t agree is the same field) to succeed. But at times they strategy seems, from an outsider point of view, to be stumbling and a bit amateurish. I know all things that are off the charted territory are a steep engineering challenge, but with the kind of resources they have raised along the way, one would expect much more issues solved by now. They went from MHD to harvest the energy to PV cells, then they tried liquid metals and now back to PV. Seems like a lot of Stumbling.

Over the years I've come to the conclusion that mills main goal was never to go commercial but rather use the suncell as a means to an end for proof of his theory. It's about history for mills not commercial. All coarse changes come from the top.

• Over the years I've come to the conclusion that mills main goal was never to go commercial but rather use the suncell as a means to an end for proof of his theory. It's about history for mills not commercial. All coarse changes come from the top.

His theory will be important to him but commercialization more so..

• j9381

I don't have a link for that particular one I'm afraid. Normally they use a thin gasket, which may be made of annealed copper or inconel for the metal-to-metal faces. One side of the metal face has a narrow ridge sticking up from the surface, usually triangular in shape, the other face has a corresponding groove. When the metal faces are bolted up tight the thin torus-shaped copper/inconel gasket is deformed by this and makes the super-tight seal. Copper is normally ok up to around 500C, but inconel gaskets are ok up to 1000C.

The quartz window is sealed in place with sodium metasilicate cement, often reinforced with ceramic fibres. The sides of the very thick window and the inner diameter of the porthole metal are usually ribbed to create more opportunities for the metasilicate paste to create a good seal. Metasilicate is good for over 1000C.

If you want to see more about the technique the easiest hunting ground is the website of a company selling vacuum flanges.

• I have the best of wishes for the Brilliant Light Power team, we really need anyone in this field (even if they don’t agree is the same field) to succeed. But at times they strategy seems, from an outsider point of view, to be stumbling and a bit amateurish. I know all things that are off the charted territory are a steep engineering challenge, but with the kind of resources they have raised along the way, one would expect much more issues solved by now. They went from MHD to harvest the energy to PV cells, then they tried liquid metals and now back to PV. Seems like a lot of Stumbling.

Mr. Spock : Really, Doctor? I had no idea they were trained. Watching you, I assumed it was trial and error. (Bread and Circuses)

• Hydrinos rule! OK?

from lightning shock waves to the ends(beginning) of the cosmos..

"In addition to Big Bang, we are confident that Quantum theory will be overturned by Hydrino

as the identity of Dark Matter and by Hydrino analytical data."

but not all 100 or more hydrinos postulated by Mills

actually just one Hydrino...the socalled dihydrino with a formation energy of approximately 500 eV..

all the other lesser hydrinos just receded into ignominy..

the invention of the wheel

• Edward Amoroso, CEO and founder of TAG Infosphere, recently opened a new branch of his Cyber business called "TAG Climate". Their mission: Introducing TAG Climate (linkedin.com) which simply put is to: "help climate science, zero carbon, and sustainable product companies and start-ups tell their story to buyers, investors, and citizens."

They apparently met with Mills, and produced this new report about BLP: Harnessing Power from the Conversion of Hydrogen to Dark Matter | Brilliant Light Power

HARNESSING POWER FROM THE CONVERSION OF HYDROGEN TO DARK MATTER

Dr. Edward Amoroso

Let me start with couple of scenarios: First, imagine using one liter of water to power two-thousand miles of distance on your Tesla. Next, imagine if you could generate as much power from that liter of water as an eighth of a ton of coal. If these scenarios grab your interest, then let me tell you about an amazing company called Brilliant Light Power.

Led by a Dr. Randall Mills, graduate of both MIT and the Harvard Medical School, the company has invented a plasma-based primary source of power that converts hydrogen atoms of water molecules to dark matter. The process has the great advantage of not required conventional fuels, so it has a high sustainability factor.

Their SunCell product catalytically converts hydrogen into a dark matter form called Hydrino. The process results in a release of brilliant (hence the name) high-energy light which is converted to energy to support the generation of electricity using photovoltaic cells. The commercial prospects here for a newly sustainable means for electricity generation are considerable.

The way the physics works is that energy is released when hydrogen is separated from water, but this is done differently that one might have seen elsewhere. In this case, a catalyst causes hydrogen atoms of water molecules to transition to lower energy Hydrino states. This happens when electrons fall into a tighter radius around the nucleus.

During a lengthy discussion today with our TAG Climate team, Dr, Mills gave us even deeper details on the approach. We followed him, for example, on a journey through the results of a recent paper in which compelling proof is provided via electron paramagnetic resonance of the existence of the molecular hydrino. This might seem esoteric, but it is a major finding to quantum physicists.

We also spent time on the business considerations for the SunCell product. Dr. Mills explained in simple terms how facility or factory managers would be wise to use his product to generate spectacularly cheap energy (perhaps through baseboard electric heaters) as a replacement for conventional fuel burning options such as traditional boilers.

From a TAG Climate analyst perspective, it was impossible not to catch Dr. Mills’ infectious approach and enthusiasm. His determination to drive this technology to commercial adoption is refreshing and indicative of the reason we started our climate science advisory in the first place – namely, to celebrate business innovation as a solution to carbon emission growth.

A challenge that we expect Brilliant Light and Power to experience is that their emphasis on the underlying physics, while necessary and appropriate, is challenging – and could easily cause difficulties for less informed buyers. Our advice to this fine company is to invest in a marketing, promotion, and sales capability that can explain this advance in non-scientific terms.

That said, we are highly bullish on this amazing science, creative design, and world class founder. It seems inconceivable that this new approach to energy production via dark matter will not become a standard means for delivery across the country – and world.

Presumably, many existing business interests will fight this progression, but that is true for nearly every major advance in history. Just about everything new must ultimately replace something old.

Let us know what you think of this company, physics, and approach. We look forward to hearing from you.

https://tag-cyber.com/contact

• Most of people decried the earlier P&F announcement relating the fusion reached by low means ( electrolysis with only few eV to trigger that)

About Dr Mills, i don't want to discredit his discoveries , his XSH, however he should lie as Iwamura and avoid to speak about a pseudo dark matter involvement.. truth or not truth.

As said the TAG organization the marketing remains a real topic which should not be underestimated.

• About Dr Mills, i don't want to discredit his discoveries , his XSH, however he should lie as Iwamura and avoid to speak about a pseudo dark matter involvement.. truth or not truth.

TAG Climate had this to say about that:

"A challenge that we expect Brilliant Light and Power to experience is that their emphasis on the underlying physics, while necessary and appropriate, is challenging – and could easily cause difficulties for less informed buyers. Our advice to this fine company is to invest in a marketing, promotion, and sales capability that can explain this advance in non-scientific terms."

Occasionally I still talk with someone involved, and my impression is that they believe Mills should step aside and let an experienced business team take over and market the Suncell.

• Occasionally I still talk with someone involved, and my impression is that they believe Mills should step aside and let an experienced business team take over and market the Suncell.

Well, when a team achieved some probant results the next step often is underestimated i think.

Iwamura, for example, talked about quantum hydrogen or something like that to avoid the common words we know.

Good or bad , Rossi have had also difficulties ( no need to go more forward here)

Anyway, i continue thinking that considering this new energy way as another one for heating is worth.

Wanting to compete with other existing technologies for heating is a mistake to me.

We should rather go hunting on virgin land.

Alan talked recently about drones... Good for the comm.

• Dr Mills could sell refrigerators to

Eskimos.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Way out of my depth here but ...

Route 1; The research results route - "the results of a recent paper in which compelling proof is provided via electron paramagnetic resonance of the existence of the molecular hydrino. This might seem esoteric, but it is a major finding to quantum physicists." That should lead to a Nobel Prize.

Route 2; bring a product to market, Black Light Power founded in 1991 so over 30 years now. I know these things take time but if I was an investor I would not be happy. It would almost seem like he has nothing, or has something but cannot get it to market.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.