• Mark Pinnell -- No, we were talking about back EMF from the plasma collapse.

That makes more sense than heat and I can see how they would measure it from the voltage and current drop but I wouldn't describe it as recovered.

When you say plasma collapse are you talking about when the multiple shells compress down to the anode surface into the quiescient regime or the other way where the shells reduce in number and go back to dark mode? If you mean the quiescient mode then this would make sense at it was at this point they saw the huge increase in heat and low power consumption. Was the back EMF only seen for a short period of time? Would the need to re-establish the plasma and collapse it continously to keep the recovery going?

It doesn't sound like it was running under it's own power at any time so they weren't recovering more than when they were using from what I've seen. Maybe they did see a negative voltage at the supply but they dont mention anything like that that I've seen.

What converssation was the back EMF comment made?

• What I don't understand is, after 33 years of soliciting investment, how he still has control of the company. Presumably he's sold a greater portion of it to outside shareholders at this point. BLP has got to have a pretty creative capital structure. But then, his brother is a hedge fund guy.

Perhaps part of the reason they've never made it to market is that, even though he retains voting control, he has little economic stake in the company anymore. Instead, he raises money, draws a salary and pursues his theories. Even if they go to market, perhaps he won't benefit financially.

• What I don't understand is, after 33 years of soliciting investment, how he still has control of the company. Presumably he's sold a greater portion of it to outside shareholders at this point. BLP has got to have a pretty creative capital structure. But then, his brother is a hedge fund guy.

Perhaps part of the reason they've never made it to market is that, even though he retains voting control, he has little economic stake in the company anymore. Instead, he raises money, draws a salary and pursues his theories. Even if they go to market, perhaps he won't benefit financially.

He is listed as main shareholder, nevertheless.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• It doesn't sound like it was running under it's own power at any time so they weren't recovering more than when they were using from what I've seen. Maybe they did see a negative voltage at the supply but they dont mention anything like that that I've seen.

They don't talk much. It was an actual conversation online, but not AFAIK recorded..

• This is question i often asked myself, so comfirm me Frogfall a wavelength shifter can only do that from high frequencies to the lowest never the reverse even by some kind of resonance harmonics ? Because this is the postulate i understood from Pr Hagelstein expectations.

I guess they can always resort to using a "wavelength shifter" - such as a phosphor coating (like the inside of fluorescent tubes), or some other kind of scintillator - followed by a UV filter layer.

If we ever see an actual product, that is.

• This is question i often asked myself, so comfirm me Frogfall a wavelength shifter can only do that from high frequencies to the lowest never the reverse even by some kind of resonance harmonics ? Because this is the postulate i understood from Pr Hagelstein expectations.

Wrong! Likely true when converting a single photon to a single photon. But not true when multiple photons can combine. See Pharis Williams concept of phat photons.

• I would invest now If I had the chance, tho.

Are you serious? I have been a supporter of BLP for years, but after this investor meeting, I withdraw that support as of now. How ironic if we both flip positions based on this meeting. You now a believer, and me not. But then, that is not uncommon in LENR.

If I hear from someone else in the BLP chain of command other than Mills speak, and answer the tough questions, I may reconsider. Honestly, I am sick of hearing only from Mills.

Mills responses as relayed by those in attendance were contradictory, and evasive. As soon as I read the part about why the boiler tech did not succeed, my BS meter pegged out. The comments section confirmed my suspicions.

• LOL, Well, I guess the sarcasm was lost in translation, as when I said "if I had the chance", I meant basically "if I had money to throw out the window". The old time investors must be really going to the phases of grief now. Investing in BrLP is like buying a lottery ticket at this point, but a very expensive one.

As a comparison, If I had invested in Aureon when I attempted to (but was discouraged due to the the huge amount of taxes I'd have to pay to let the money out of my country and into Canada), I would still be in the stage of potential earnings just for the chance of rising value of the stocks when Aureon hit some of their planned milestones.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• so comfirm me Frogfall a wavelength shifter can only do that from high frequencies to the lowest never the reverse even by some kind of resonance harmonics

As has been pointed out - yes, this effect can go from lower to higher frequencies, under some circumstances. The paper linked (below), in the Rayleigh thread, is an example of IR "pumping" resulting in UV emission.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• "industry will come around once BrLP has something that works, regardless of the science" - this is very true but based on the comments does not appear to be the top priority for BrLP (whilst claiming it works and simultaneously burning through 3.3mil a year)??

It also doesn't align with "The use of these funds is to work with an outside firm to finalize commercial packaging for the Suncell in advance of production."

If these comments are accurate, it really doesn't give a good impression.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.