• Official Post

I have a question: According to Mills he has "strategic partners" now doing the rest of the heavy lifting. These are obviously serious engineering firms. If possible, how could Mills fool them?

Maybe I am naive, but they will have to be given precise specs from BLP, including input/output, in order to do their job safely and correctly...right? Say Mills is a scammer like that skinny Italian with the toupee :) ; how would he go about pulling this off at this point?

• I have a question: According to Mills he has "strategic partners" now doing the rest of the heavy lifting.

Shane, because you are not naive, you will no doubt have looked into who these strategic partners are and will have gotten a sense of whether they're legit. Once you have identified them, you might even be in a position to follow up with them and confirm that they're partnering with BrLP.

An example of a legit company is company that has a traceable history of business deals with other clients. By contrast, one will surely become wary upon hearing any of the following:

• The details are a secret.
    • The companies were set up for the sole intent of partnering with BrLP.
    • The strategic partners have had long working relationships with BrLP and only BrLP.
    • It's none of our business, and only BrLP need to know.
    • Official Post

Shane, because you are not naive, you will no doubt have looked into who these strategic partners are and will have gotten a sense of whether they're legit. Once you have identified them, you will no doubt be able to follow up with them and confirm that they're partnering with BrLP.

An example of a legit company is company that has a traceable history of business deals with other clients.

Yes Eric, those strategic partners, not being companies at all, is one way for Mills to fool us. Rossi did that, as he alluded to NI, Siemens and whatever, yet none panned out, yet he still has followers based on those lies...go figure. But Mills is not alluding...I think.

So does anyone know if BrLP, with it's 8 member science team, highly qualified BODs, has made up this "strategic partner" stuff? I want to know. Really. If so, it would save me another few years of following another false idol.

I have a question: According to Mills he has "strategic partners" now doing the rest of the heavy lifting. These are obviously serious engineering firms. If possible, how could Mills fool them?

I don't think they made it up-- one of their strategic partners (probably not the right term, I'd prefer subcontractor) -- anyway I checked one once, forget which, and they had a nice web site with an obvious going reputable business. Interesting thing is that nothing I could find on the site even mentioned that they were working with BLP or Mills. I am guessing that the "strategic partners" are real (it's easy to check) but that they do little subtasks and measurements rather than "heavy lifting". Also they don't have and don't need to have evidence that the concept or the device really works. Just my opinion, not based on facts.

• There is no reason for Mills to lie about that. Other than Rossi he does not need the approval of strangers in a forum. Here is the reply of the former co-worker to what Mills wrote:

Thanks for this information, Dr. Mills, which is obviously credible. Do you have an approximate date for this very unscientific behavior of Mallove?

Mallove used the term, "hot fusion mafia" verbally, and possibly also in his editorials, with cause. Steve Krivit had similar feelings about the way the D + D 》 4He fusion explanation was demanded by McKubre especially. When Melich, a CIA physicist, took over the NRL work, Krivit was horrified. It would seem there was a "cold fusion mafia", also.

The drive to get funding by getting the act under the QM tent was consuming. Money seems to control most "thinking".

For the purpose of explanation, and not to condemn, Mallove was under tremendous strain, which was worrisome to his employees. We felt intense loyalty to him, for putting his career and reputation on the line, but he was making decisions that we believed were indicating a failure of rational judgement. This we did not advertise, but I felt ethically responsible to write to ODonnell, his main patron, giving him some facts I believed he should know.

O'Donnell told Mallove of my letter, but he did not fire me. However, continued employment was untenable.

He never said anything like, "nuclear or nothing" to me, but he didn't need to do so. I was in the role of lab engineer, designing and building apparatus, not questioning the fusion explanation. I just kept making calorimeters, trying and failing to find excess heat, which I reported on Vortex as insignificant, due to our amateurish facilities, insufficient education, lack of experience, and trying to do too many experiments at the same time. These criticisms did not apply to our senior physicist, who was really trying to salvage the situation, but he was fired for alleged disloyalty.

• The other day I was saying that LENR advocates are prone to believing other exotic energy claims. BLP is a good example. Of course, the way out seeming too credulous is to assume that this and other exotics are actually LENR in disguise. I’ve seen that argument applied to all sorts of gizmos.

• Official Post

A companion paper from BLP http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1367-2630/4/1/370 contains this interesting snippet...'A glow discharge plasma formed for hydrogen-strontium mixtures at an extremely low voltage of about 2 V compared to 250 V for hydrogen alone and sodium-hydrogen mixtures, and 140-150 V for hydrogen-magnesium and hydrogen-barium mixtures.'.

That 2V figure reminded me of something, but damned if I can remember what.

• Official Post

The other day I was saying that LENR advocates are prone to believing other exotic energy claims. BLP is a good example

Well, you have to give us a little credit. After all, we at least go through the motions first before believing. Sheesh...you think we are a bunch of sheep? Oh, forgot it's lunch time. Out to the lawn to do a little grazing on the grass. Yummy.

• There is no reason for Mills to lie about that.

Then he was mistaken. I do not know much about him, but I know he has some odd ideas and misconceptions about people, including me.

hanks for this information, Dr. Mills, which is obviously credible. Do you have an approximate date for this very unscientific behavior of Mallove?

Mallove used the term, "hot fusion mafia" verbally, and possibly also in his editorials, with cause.

He was referring to funding, not physics theories.

For the purpose of explanation, and not to condemn, Mallove was under tremendous strain, which was worrisome to his employees.

He did not have any employees.

When Melich, a CIA physicist, took over the NRL work, Krivit was horrified.

Melich did not work for the CIA and he never "took over" the NRL work. Or if he did, the people in charge of the NRL work did not realize Melich had taken over. I guess that would be stealth management.

I don't know who said this, but if it was Mills, that is an example of his misconceptions about people.

• Whipple makes me cringe. He's been brown nosing Rossi for years. AND STILL DOES!! He censors and blocks critical replies. He does a good job of nothing. I've written him many times about Rossi and never received the courtesy of a reply. He is simply a super-gullible individual. He is not one bit credible. And from his education and background he *should* know better!

• LENR seems so ....grounded and mundane

Suncell is postulated as an energy source to produce pseudoelectrons and hence use the fifth force.

The fifth force will make a Musk rocket seem like a horse and cart.

"Pseudoelectron formation is observed in nature" according to Randell Mills

Chp 35

http://brilliantlightpower.com…Ed-Volume3-Web-091217.pdf

See Figure 35.13

Also from the same source

"Another example of electrons accelerated to relativistic energies in the direction away from a gravitating body is atmospheric discharges called red sprites and blue jets (Figure 35.14). These comprise large-scale vertically ascending pillars of emission from electrons accelerated from the tops of thunderclouds out into space that are associated with gamma ray bursts during lightning events. The Italian Space Agency's AGILE observatory found that the energy spectrum of terrestrial gamma-ray flashes extends up to 100 MeV. These otherwise inexplicable observations can be resolved as being due to pseudoelectron formation by the absorption of high-energy gamma rays by the free electrons associated with lightning and thunderclouds. In addition to the traditional colliding counter flowing ice particles mechanism, the upward pseudoelectron current may serve to further positively charge clouds to achieve run-away relativistic electron energies of greater than 100 MeV to give rise to the extraordinarily 100 MeV gamma ray flashes."

https://www.livescience.com/28…s-airline-passengers.html

• LENR seems so ....grounded and mundane

Suncell is postulated as an energy source to produce pseudoelectrons and hence use the fifth force.

The fifth force will make a Musk rocket seem like a horse and cart.

... which fifth force ?

The one, which was appearently discovered by the hungarian guy, and we now hear no news about it at all ?

dream on...

• The fifth force predicted by GUTCP. For a good equiped lab it should be possible to test these claims. In his latest GUTCP version he gives two examples where pseudoelectrons and the fifth force might be the explanation for these natural phenomena (black hole jets and red sprites).

• The interesting thing about BLP is the identity of their long term investors, quite a few of whom have been on board since the beginning. None have bailed, none are complaining, and they have just ponied up a lot more cash. Not an easy club o join btw, I think you need a million dollars to begin.

It sounds like the Mills moneyed contingent is motivated by hydrino doctrinaire. This motivation to donate money is not considered SCAMMING. It is closely related to the reason why people support their place of worship. Such an activity is also supportive of LENR because the Mill's SunCell system is really a LENR system. This fact will be revealed when transmutation of elements are detected in the SunCell system when a third party tester gets access to the inner workings of the SunCell.

• Official Post

'Search for hydrino energy' book had a description of test apparatus to prove that pseudo electrons tend to ascend while normal particles are dropping towards Earth.

How nice it would be to have this confirmed.

Maybe I will see the time where we finally answer the questions like what is a physical nature of attractive and repulsive forces in astronomy and on macro level.

From the patent description it seems that since pseudo electron charge is shaped differently space curvature caused by gravitating body acts differently on it. Tattooed monkey on YouTube has more reasonable explanation of that.

Also, what is physical nature of the charge? All we know so far is that it can be measured and it has shape and few other properties everybody is using in calculations without questioning the nature of it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.