• Just to remind you: The next goal of ITER (with 10+ spoiled Billions..) is to maintain a plasma for 1 second. Mills had a self sustained hydrogen plasma for roughly a minute on a table.

Mills has a self sustained silver plasma.

If BLP is trying to replacing silver with gallium, its not going too well.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't understand this electrode replacement. Why would the type of the liquid electrode metal make a difference in the nature of the hydrino plasma? The hydrino is just a product of a catalyzed hydrogen reaction...right?

The XUV spectrum of this gallium plasma based hydrino reaction should be identical to the silver plasma based hydrino reaction...right?

• There is also a video of flying pigs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_WWbWBRV-c

The flying pig is a fraud. The pig never produced any antigravity reaction.

it is cheating investors, dumping toxic waste into irrigation ditches used for farming. Illegal transactions and money laundering. Creating millions of dollar in cleanup cost for an environmental disaster.

For which part was that pig "vindicated"

• I don't understand this electrode replacement. Why would the type of the liquid electrode metal make a difference in the nature of the hydrino plasma? The hydrino is just a product of a catalyzed hydrogen reaction...right?

The XUV spectrum of this gallium plasma based hydrino reaction should be identical to the silver plasma based hydrino reaction...right?

axil : Gallium does not inherently support the LENR plasma reaction. That's why I say that Mills does not understand the physics off his SUN-CELL. Of course you still see the XUV but never ever a self sustain-mode without some additional, crucial technical changes...

Mills thought that a lower melting point could ease the job of the startup phase ... Making design changes without understanding the physics is Rossitis.

• ...replacing silver with gallium, its not going too well...

Everyone, including Mills, can probably learn a lot from a trial using gallium instead of silver.

... for a continuous closed loop system, you need a hydrogen absorbing metal that AVOIDS transmutation...

When you are working with the types of plasmas being used, transmutation is almost unavoidable, but Gallium is a good candidate.

• Everyone, including Mills, can probably learn a lot from a trial using gallium instead of silver.

... for a continuous closed loop system, you need a hydrogen absorbing metal that AVOIDS transmutation...

When you are working with the types of plasmas being used, transmutation is almost unavoidable, but Gallium is a good candidate.

Have you seen that transmutation is occurring in the silver electrode based Mills SunCell system as your post indicates? More details on this transmutation process are requested if you have any more of these types of details.

• Have you seen that transmutation is occurring in the silver electrode based Mills SunCell system as your post indicates?

Silver is molten in Mills SUN-CELL thus you should refer to silver overall. If you do a little bit of research and try to understand my recent posts, then you should be able to find out how silver promotes the self-sustain mode. May be you should ask Mills about 111Cd he should find enriched...

• Silver is molten in Mills SUN-CELL thus you should refer to silver overall. If you do a little bit of research and try to understand my recent posts, then you should be able to find out how silver promotes the self-sustain mode. May be you should ask Mills about 111Cd he should find enriched...

Are those "how silver promotes the self-sustain mode" posts to be found in this thread?

• Have you seen that transmutation is occurring in the silver electrode based Mills SunCell system as your post indicates? More details on this transmutation process are requested if you have any more of these types of details.

Not sure what Mills is doing or seeing, but with that sort of current density, things get interesting.

• Official Post

https://imgur.com/a/hQpc92L#hMmEzDl

Some info from the latest Mills shareholder briefing.

Axil,

Nice find...where did you get it? This is the kind of thing Ahlfors used to get for us. Too bad he decided to leave us.

Anyone interested in BrLP should read this. Lots of good info in there. As far as I know, this is the first glimpse into the heart of the operation. If too lazy to read it though; the highlights are about what I, Alan and some others guessed:

The Columbia Tech venture was a failure, and Mills is disappointed in them as a result. Sour grapes IMO. If CT were the only problem, BrLP would get another company to get it done. That is not happening though. Instead, a total shift in strategy is taking place, indicating the problem lies with the concept, and Mills.

Some of the investors are not happy, and there were some fireworks at the meeting.

The lab is for sale as a cost saving measure. If it is sold, BrLP wants to lease from the new owner.

Some employees were let go...including a 20 year veteran.

There is good enough liquidity for another few years.

Mills is out of the prediction business, and will no longer venture his guess as to when commercialization will happen. Guess he reads the critiques of him.

Mills has talked with GE, who told him that if he can prove the Hydrino, there will be more money flowing his way than goes over the Niagra Falls. He has talked with other big companies.

Mills thinks he is better off handling R/D in-house, with some exceptions.

Mills *thinks* he has "Hydrino's in a bottle", but needs to have it analyzed. That comes from one of the earlier videos, which I think we may have missed the significance of when it was released. Well, maybe Para caught on to it?

• In summary... One reactor design has been abandoned through no fault of our own. Never mind, we're working on a new one that's going to be even better. We're all going to be rich one day.

I wish I had BLP shares so I could sell them to him.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.