• Official Post

So could "energetic materials" convince the US military this October at BrLP's open house, to partner up? Mills claims he can produce 10X's more energy than TNT. If he can prove that, he may have a deal. We shall see. I think he needs this, as nothing else is panning out...so far. Will the military bring their bomb calorimetry experts along, or only the top brass to feel Mills out?

• So could "energetic materials" convince the US military this October at BrLP's open house, to partner up? Mills claims he can produce 10X's more energy than TNT. If he can prove that, he may have a deal. We shall see. I think he needs this, as nothing else is panning out...so far. Will the military bring their bomb calorimetry experts along, or only the top brass to feel Mills out?

Papp has the patent on water based explosives.

• You got to give the devil his due. Mills deserves immortality just for discovering a self-sustaining plasma. That alone is impressive in the extreme. Just as important as the discovery of the LENR reaction. That plasma discovery should have made it onto the national news, but it has been universally ignored. Maybe such a discover is deadly to all pay checks and job security of the hot plasma physicists or maybe the GUT is an anchor chain around Mills' neck that keeps his real and substantive accomplishments from being acknowledged.

Axil, many people have worked on self-sustaining plasmas, so I don't think you can say this is an innovation.

Not only discovered them, but done very significant work on controlling them. For example the FRC alt-fusion people:, or the many groups creating ball lightning plasmoids: http://jlnlabs.online.fr/plasma/gmr/index.htm.

Mills main claim to fame is his ability to get non-technical investors to continue providing money, and devoted internet fans to see his long, self-inconsistent, and largely incomprehensible writings as an important contribution to particle physics.

• Axil, many people have worked on self-sustaining plasmas, so I don't think you can say this is an innovation.

This is self sustaining nonsense... Correct: The referenced people are working on a stable plasma... (not one that delivers excess energy!!)

Mills main claim to fame is his ability to get non-technical investors to continue providing money, and devoted internet fans to see his long, self-inconsistent, and largely incomprehensible writings as an important contribution to particle physics.

@THH: If you don't understand Mills writing I will question your ability as a colleague teacher. The published GUT-CP is very well structured and easy to read.

If you found inconsistency, then you have to show us them, so we might discuss.

But, may be it's your duty to deliver some kind of fake news about Mills.

• Official Post

https://fcnp.com/2018/08/17/gr…-fossil-fuels-new-energy/

Tom Whipple has this new article out. Unfortunately, Rossi is mentioned also. In his comparisons, Tom at least presents Mills more favorably due his openness over the years...in sharp contrast to Rossi. Still though, Mills can not be too happy seeing his name right next to Rossi! Not very comforting for a potential OEM, or investor to read....both of which BLP is actively courting.

Mills has his troubles, and has often made promises he never kept, but one thing you can not fault him for is his openness, validations, and most importantly to me...his loyal team. You can fool yourself, and others, but fooling a smart team is not so easy. Of the approximately 25 remaining employees, many, if not most are engineers, and scientists. All remain loyal to the man, the technology, and many the Hydrino science.

Even his Product Management Team assembled last fall to find customers for the Suncell PV, which Mills was forced to lay off after the CT disappointment, has maintained their respect, and loyalty. That tells me a lot.

In comparison, Rossi has no team we know of. No brick and mortar building, after having quietly moved out of the Doral warehouse shortly after the settlement. No comparison between he and Mills in any way.

Tom Whipple has this new article out. Unfortunately, Rossi is mentioned also. In his comparisons, Tom at least presents Mills more favorably due his openness over the years...in sharp contrast to Rossi. Still though, Mills can not be too happy seeing his name right next to Rossi! Not very comforting for a potential OEM, or investor to read....both of which BLP is actively courting

Mr. Whipple will not engage skeptics at all. He has learned nothing about cons and self-deluded people in five years or more. What, that anyone knows of, in high tech energy production has he ever called correctly? Even now, he won't admit how FOS he was and for how long about Rossi. I don't see why his stuff deserves mention except for laughs.

As for Mills, let me know when he does something other than a mostly unspecified and undefined razzle-dazzle light show. Anyone can do that with enough power, except maybe Rossi. People being loyal means little or nothing. They are probably nice people, easy going and best of all, well paid. You really expect someone working for Mills to squawk? Why rock that boat?

• I like razzle-dazzle light shows a lot. Researchers run into accidentally producing them every so often. But the researchers who become interested in finding out how those light shows work are the people who make the world a better place. In so doing, they remove a tiny bit of ignorance from the affairs of men. And those shows are even better when we know how they work.

022.jpg

• https://fcnp.com/2018/08/17/gr…-fossil-fuels-new-energy/

Tom Whipple has this new article out. Unfortunately, Rossi is mentioned also. In his comparisons, Tom at least presents Mills more favorably due his openness over the years...in sharp contrast to Rossi. Still though, Mills can not be too happy seeing his name right next to Rossi! Not very comforting for a potential OEM, or investor to read....both of which BLP is actively courting.

Since Rossi is competition for Mills he is likely curious to find out if Rossi has the goods.

• Official Post

Since Rossi is competition for Mills he is likely curious to find out if Rossi has the goods.

Sam,

Mills may be curious, but if so, he will never admit it. My understanding is that not long after FPs, he decided to distance himself from any association with LENR. Not that he ever believed LENR in the first place. He was always a Hydrino man, and never believed in LENR.

• The Mills/BLP Yahoo group discussion disappeared 3 days ago. Anyone know why?

I followed that Yahoo forum fairly regularly, so it’s kind of a bummer. Some people opened up a thread on Reddit about it and mentioned a cryptocurrency discsussion on the forum and perhaps BrLP didn’t care much for that.

I don’t think that was it at all. The farewell note to shut it down mentioned “business issues”. That doesn’t sound like a good sign to me.

I still hope to see a 30 second enclosed autocell run. I maintain my belief that it is the likeliest over-unity event that we can expect to see from any LENR or similar startup in the next year or two. I think Dr. Mills has gotten as close as anyone I’ve seen. So I hope he has some remaining resources to keep at it for a while longer.

• Official Post

I followed that Yahoo forum fairly regularly, so it’s kind of a bummer. Some people opened up a thread on Reddit about it and mentioned a cryptocurrency discsussion on the forum and perhaps BrLP didn’t care much for that.

I don’t think that was it at all. The farewell note to shut it down mentioned “business issues”. That doesn’t sound like a good sign to me.

Deleo,

It was Mills who brought up the cryptocurrency, as I recall. Then, when pushed on it, claimed it was only a suggestion, and that they were more interested in traditional means. I agree that it did not look good before it was shut down. I will see if BLP has something to say about it. Like I said, they do monitor us. More than likely something benign. We shall see.

• Official Post

If it was indeed business reasons I would say Mills's lawyers freaked out again. He was kind of rampant recently compared to few posts before.

Yes indeed. Or possibly a new investor made his shutting it down, a precondition. Or it could be any of a number of things...good, and bad. He has been a fixture in LENR so long, hard to believe he would just go away all of sudden. They just hired a PhD, and about to host the military at an open house, so I am guessing there is a good explanation.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.