• I agree with Mark U that there is plenty evidence für the H2(1/4). They made null runs for all their results and the spectroscopic signals vanished in these null runs and when they did their "hydrino thing" the signal appeared and had the value they expected from theory. I also like the photoluminescence emission spectroscopy result, with which you can measure the internuclear distance of H2 that shows the 1/4 H radius.

But I also agree with Wyttenbach and Simon Brink that the mechanism for hydrino generation might work in another way as Mills thinks. I think they have more of enough evidence for the necessary properties of their catalysts, but the equations and mechanisms could be different in reality from their current form. I think the proper mechanism includes Mills H2(1/4) but could be different. And their are probably mechanisms at play that Wyttenbach describes that Mills ignores or dont know.

But I am confident about their future: the prototype reactors are very good and within the next year they could have a device to study the reaction in detail. They can look into their reaction with the glas reactor and their highspeed camera. In a few months they can do energy in and out calculations to learn about the energy balance of their system and I think they are the only ones with high power reactors in the field. Higher power means, that they learn faster and with more signal/noise about the physical properties of their reaction. The water bath will allow them to run the reaction for a longer period of time. Currently they dissipate heat just through radiation - that hinders them to increase the power output. They have different reactor designs they analyse in parallel and that will speed up progress. I am pretty confident that they will have the most interesting experiment/reactor on this planet within the next two years. A commercial product is nowhere to be seen at the horizont.

• There is lots of experimental evidence that the electron is closer to the proton as per the hydrino scenario.

From Power Determination and Hydrino Product Characterization of Ultra-low Field Ignition of Hydrated Silver Shots

"The catalysis reaction product H2(1/4) was identified by Raman spectroscopy, photoluminescence emission spectroscopy, X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, and MAS 1H NMR"

I am neutral about whether it is a true hydrino with a shrunken orbit or if it is some other exotic configuration that produces the same signs of a shrunken electron orbit. I've heard about many proposed configurations such as the Jitterbug (not the proper spelling) configuration in which a proton is captured within the torodial orbit of an electron.

• Official Post

https://njtechweekly.com/2018/…das-nol-program-part-one/

BLP has tapped into some New Jersey state money. It is a popular program they offer to certain high tech businesses going through financial difficulties. An eligible company such as BLP , sells their NOL (Net Operating Losses) for cash, which they then use for operations. I would assume since they can no longer claim the loss when finally turning profitable, it is a win win for the state, and BLP.

They are excited over there, that is for sure. Looks like the R/D is going very well. Hiring those extra engineers must have something to do with it.

Maybe but still, after all these years, no credible reproducible measurement of Pout and Pin

Videos are peachy razzle dazzle and mean little or nothing with respect to proving that hydrinos exist and that Mills and Co. know how to extract useful excess power from their reactions.

• If I would be a heretic I would say "Give me some spray paint and 10 minutes of time and I make you a sphere that glows!"

It's good I am not...

In other words: The human eye is easy to fool.

Sure, if you want to fool with a vidoe or picture, you can, and more so with the development of deep fakes technology and such.

But that this is paint is highly unlikely. And a picture of a sphere that glows like this from them has been high on my wishlist to see.

You think it's paint, I' don't.

• You think it's paint, I' don't.

And there we already have the basic problem.

They publish something. And from what we both can see in the video it could either be a metal sphere glowing or it could be a metal sphere painted.

For us there is no way to determine, what it is, isn't it?

We can only believe them or not.

Why don't they publish something that is a bit less easy to fake? I don't like it when I have to believe somebody that what they say is true.

Maybe I am a victim of our times or I got fooled this one time too often ;)

• Well an establishment that host 10-20 engineers typically don't get away with a hoax like that unless it's a gimmic and allowed buissnesswize

(entertainment, advertisment etc). You would expect staff from BrLp whitnessing shady behavior to bare a bad whitness to his near social area

and rumors start to spread. But all evidences is that staff hail Mills to the heavens (Brett Holverstott). Notice how most scams historically

tend to involve really few people, the scale of BrLP is so large that I just can't see it as possible that they would have starting a painting shop.

Byt sure they keep a lot of secrets under the hood, but that's normal buisness ethics.

• I see this video and I can imagine, it should tell us they are on the right way.

But I would like to have something a bit more substantial. They are trying since years...

On that I would agree, I would want them to sink the thing down in water and boil water for a

few hours and then collect everything in a report, ENergy in, ENergy out, hydrogene in. And have

third party acking it as reasonable. And then a small movie showing it boil water.

I think that for moving water or boiling you have a heat transfer coeficcient of 25kW/m^2/K and hence

this thing should be able to produce 1-10MW of heat.

• Official Post

If I would be a heretic I would say "Give me some spray paint and 10 minutes of time and I make you a sphere that glows!"

It's good I am not...

In other words: The human eye is easy to fool.

You are right. They link to the sphere used in the new video while being built. Obviously made from paper mache, duct tape, and super glue. Slap a little red paint on that baby, and call it plasma. All those technicians are actors also, and that equipment is old discarded hospital equipment they found at a garage sale. :)

https://www.brilliantlightpower.com/wp-content/uploads/images/spherical-reactor-122018.JPG

• You are right. They link to the sphere used in the new video while being built. Obviously made from paper mache, duct tape, and super glue. Slap a little red paint on that baby, and call it plasma. All those technicians are actors also, and that equipment is old discarded hospital equipment they found at a garage sale. :)

https://www.brilliantlightpower.com/wp-content/uploads/images/spherical-reactor-122018.JPG

You see?! It is always good to be sceptical! ;)

And this is clearly no paper mache but an old sea mine they bought cheap from the Navy...

• Describe what that would look like.

A peer reviewed paper would be nice. And a calorimetric experiment where they show P(in) vs. P(out).

And since I am already writing a wish list (for Santa): I would also appreciate an easy to follow guide for a replication and a water proof theory coming with it.

But I guess thats too many wishes for just one Santa.

• Right now I would settle for amps and volts going in and heat coming out. That would tell us a lot.

Until then I will choose to keep on my skeptical but rose colored glasses and hope that BrLP has indeed made some key engineering breathroughs and the train is rolling now. Maybe we will see longer videos with some measurement data at some point.

Are we seeing an energy breakthrough in these videos? Maybe.

• Where do you get this number from?

Right now I would settle for amps and volts going in and heat coming out. That would tell us a lot.

Until then I will choose to keep on my skeptical but rose colored glasses and hope that BrLP has indeed made some key engineering breathroughs and the train is rolling now. Maybe we will see longer videos with some measurement data at some point.

Are we seeing an energy breakthrough in these videos? Maybe.

You need to know how much hydrogen you put into it as well, it burns with quite some surplus of energy

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.