Rossi and Cures [split]

• Official Post

There have been so many lies from the Rossi camp...some understandable, such as protecting ones identity (Cures), that it is hard to piece this together. Alan, I certainly believe you are honestly telling us what you were told. Para, I and Can have likewise honestly reported Rossisays that seem to contradict that. I would say that no one here is right, or wrong... so we all deserve a like. :)

Also, based on Paradigmnoia's finding that Penon picture, I do believe now that Penon is NOT the Nato Colonel, Domenico Fioravanti. That means that when Rossi was quoted saying that Fioravanti was "directing", "involved with", and "would sign off on the (first Hotcat) report", it was another Rossiays...as it was Penon, not DF who later signed off on it. That was the last we ever saw or heard from DF, but a year later Cures popped back up briefly on Cobraf.

One can not help but repeat Bob's reasonable question as to how...if these people are professionally legit, with integrity, know of this great discovery that could change the world almost overnight, yet could "just walk away from it"? Not a peep out of either of them (assuming they are not one and the same) for 3 1/2 years now. I could not keep my mouth shut, if I *trusted* it to be real, and that I had not been lied to..could you?

And this Italian Army thing reminds me of a Lewan comment along those lines, when the IH lawsuit broke, that he had it on good information -he could not divulge the source of course, ;) that "the military" had possession of an Ecat, or 1MW (forget which). Trust me, if the military had a working overunity device for the past 5 years, we would all know about it by now. In fact, that was Walker's (not Eric) "October surprise" scenario for two US President election cycles running, and it never came.

• Official Post

Para,

Yes, thanks. There was an Italian Military exclusionary clause in the original Rossi/IH agreement , and I wondered about it since my first reading. Could be something Rossisaid to IH to impress them at the time. Rossi has always been enamored of the military, and often "name drops" them for attention, and authenticity. The conspiracy guys just suck it up...Marks do too I would guess. When Rossi is long gone from the scene, or in his jail cell, he will be a legend nonetheless just because of all these military this, military that, hints he has dropped the past 6 years. Even with the QuarkX, he has mentioned some military engineer that flew in from the west coast I believe, who helped him overcome some engineering hurdles.

I think it highly unlikely the Italian Military has their hands on a working 1MW. If they have anything at all, it did not work, they got suckered too, are too embarrassed to admit it, and the thing is probably rusting on a back lot at some obscure base somewhere. They probably salvaged some parts like the 40mm plumbing, and that Ni62 probably fetched some good money. :)

• I admit it is a guess but I think "Colonel" Fioravanti is probably someone Rossi met in prison in Italy and hired to help hoax the original so-called megawatt plant. Or maybe he is a retired actor or just a con man. This guy was supposed to be a high ranking officer in a NATO country but apart from the Rossi fiasco, there is no trace of him on the internet. No promotion, change of command, decoration or award, reassignment, or other ceremony or news report. That is unheard of in the US military. Even promotion from Army lieutenant to captain is usually written up by at least the local newspaper and the relevant military web site. I doubt it is much different in other countries. I smell one very rotten fish, like with everything Rossi.

• I think "Colonel" Fioravanti is probably someone Rossi met in prison in Italy

Mary Mary you think to much ! And also again and again this story (old) about the prison. Rossi was cleared by all accusation.

And also dear little Mary.....

there is no trace of him on the internet

How many officials in US leave trace on the net ? For the large number of military workers (of a certain rank) leaving traces on the net or photos in Facebook is not an option. And I don't think that they will tell to you (and me) what they do or what they are thinking.

Now if Cures was Penon, and Fioravanti (as seen at demos) was an actor...

Paradigmoia you have seen to many movies. We are not in Hollywood.

• So, to summarize the information in this thread:

• Alan Smith has had a first-hand account of the reality that Cures and Fioravanti are two different persons from a long-time friend.
    • Alan Smith's friend was an assistant of the science crew for UniBo/Rossi.
    • Alan Smith himself never met Fioravanti or spoken to or emailed him or Cures.
    • Cures used to write on Cobraf.
    • Cures introduced Fioravanti to the Rossi group.
    • Fioravanti wanted to initiate a military test, but didn't manage to. managed to initiate a military test of the E-Cat. Not known when or where.
    • Fioravanti was around in Ferrara/Bondeno and UniBo, but It's not known how often and for how long.

I am now wondering when/where Cures met "Fioravanti".

• Paradigmnoia

By quoting that user are you suggesting that the person of the photos we've all seen is indeed Cures?

However, the fact that I've been made aware long ago (private email communication) independently from Alan Smith that Cures and Fioravanti aren't the same person makes me inclined to believe that either it's indeed the case or that if it's a fabrication it originates from the same people.

• can ,

The puzzle is a strange one. We can only work with the pieces we have.

Overwhelmingly, the evidence keeps coming back to Fioravanti being Cures.

If the evidence is fabricated, it is a long con, without much to pull the carpet out from under it.

But I will keep pulling at the threads until something gives, or the evidence is all but unassailable.

But I am not too worried about it. It is a side show to the big curtain, so I won't spend much time on it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.