Does This Patent REVEAL me356's Secret Sauce?

• Bob Greenyer has explained more than once that Me356 does much of his testing in a shed or building located on his property far away from his main residence. One reason for this is the fact he believe in some cases this technology can produce possibly harmful emissions. Do not judge his equipment or setup just because the building itself -- which looks to be of stone construction -- is old.

I think Me356 wants to keep his promise and share the information he has promised us, but I also think there are other issues that are prohibiting him from doing so. Part of it is fear of the government clamping down on such research, another fear is what he considers to be safety concerns, and another is the fear of doing all his work with no "return" for the money and time he has invested.

• Bob Greenyer has explained more than once that Me356 does much of his testing in a shed or building located on his property far away from his main residence. One reason for this is the fact he believe in some cases this technology can produce possibly harmful emissions. Do not judge his equipment or setup just because the building itself -- which looks to be of stone construction -- is old.

I think Me356 wants to keep his promise and share the information he has promised us, but I also think there are other issues that are prohibiting him from doing so. Part of it is fear of the government clamping down on such research, another fear is what he considers to be safety concerns, and another is the fear of doing all his work with no "return" for the money and time he has invested.

It seems to me, that the means and the goals of the discussions about the development and application of the LENR technology needs explicit anaisys.

Me356 has made decisions about his relationships with LENR development and its eventual application. Are those considerations consistent with the primary goals of the LENR endeavor? What is the primary goals of the LENR endeavor? There is little agreement and consensus about what this goal is among the members of this forum.

This video does not look like it took place in a typical R&D setting. More like an old basement.

Providing that his setup generates neutrons, which would make most metals radioactive, I wouldn't get very surprised, if me356 would move all his experiments into the basement.

After all, he did utilize a similar brick-walled room before one year already...

40zsHzNl.jpg

Note the freshly made hole in the brick wall behind the reactor - it's made for "remote" manipulation with reactor from outside the fireplace ventilated into chimney, where the reactor is placed..

IIRC Bob Greenyer said that me356 conducts his experiments in a shed away from his main property by remote control. Well, at least the blue wire ends in the hole behind the wall.

It's actually quite clever arrangement, as the chimney provides perpetual draught. He apparently deals with really dangerous stuff.

• ME356 uses a unmanned remotely controlled experimental area

A person was standing there recording on what appears to be a smart phone. So it was not "unmanned".

Do not judge his equipment or setup just because the building itself -- which looks to be of stone construction -- is old.

A person has significant finance. He believes he has a device that if real, could prove to be one of the most revolutionary technologies in history. So what does he do, uses an old barn with imprecise environmental conditions to house his expensive and sensitive equipment in and runs tests by himself. You really believe this is logical? Do you think Elon Musk, designed Tesla cars in his basement?

Bill Gates did work out of a garage at first, because he did not have a lot of money. He did not work by himself, the garage location soon was replaced and now he is one of the richest men in the world. He no longer works in garages nor did he work there for very long even at the beginning. If a person has significant finances and what he has is worth billions of dollars, he would not be tinkering around with it by himself in some makeshift room. He would push it to market utilizing the resources needed and available.

Rossi got 10.5 million. Brillouin got 7.5 million. BLP has got who knows how many million. If I had a reactor that I could demonstrate it worked, I too would have millions and a first class laboratory.

We can really want something to be true, but we have to open our eyes. Something is wrong with this picture. Personally people who deserve our support and attention are the Magicsounds and Matheiu Valet (sp)!

but we have to open our eyes. Something is wrong with this picture

Me356 is from Ukraine, so I can see too much English all around this picture. He also did use a simple laser thermometer before year (note the bright spots at his picture bellow) - now he utilizes thermocamera with resolution higher than 256x400pxs.

Such a thermocameras are still quite costly.

2jiC4X5.jpg

Before year Me356 did also utilize transparent glass pipe, probably because such a pipe can be sealed and evacuated easily. Now he utilizes ceramic pipe, which would imply, he does his experiments at room pressure already?

A person was standing there recording on what appears to be a smart phone. So it was not "unmanned".

Obviously he goes in and out from time to time. Experiments don't conduct themselves and apparatuses don't construct themselves.

A person has significant finance. He believes he has a device that if
    real, could prove to be one of the most revolutionary technologies in
    history. So what does he do, uses an old barn with imprecise
    environmental conditions to house his expensive and sensitive equipment
    in and runs tests by himself. You really believe this is logical? Do you
    think Elon Musk, designed Tesla cars in his basement?

Yes, it is perfectly logical. First of all, although Me356 is financially comfortable, I do not think he is rich. Being a business owner doesn't make him a multi-millionaire or billionaire. Secondly, this technology is fundamentally simple and doesn't require a massive lab. So if you don't require a massive lab -- especially if you are not the CEO of a company like General Electric or a university professor -- then why not use an outdoor shed that is on your own property?

Yes, he would be working on it in a very solid, sturdy building on his property. This is not a make-shift room or a flimsy shack. Secondly, even if the technology is worth a billion dollars, Me356 might not have the same obsessive compulsion to maximize earnings from his technology. He may have other motivations as well. Additionally, he has stated all the information he used to get the device working is already available in patents, published papers, and various literature. He has stated that his technology may very well be unpatentable. There is NOTHING unreasonable about him working in a lab on his own property.

Rossi got 10.5 million. Brillouin got 7.5 million. BLP has got who knows
    how many million. If I had a reactor that I could demonstrate it
    worked, I too would have millions and a first class laboratory.

You just revealed your primary motivation -- obtaining millions. Perhaps Me356 has others. I know if I came up with a paradigm shattering invention tomorrow, my primary motivation would NOT be making money. And you know what? Knowing that there are many groups in this world zooming around sucking up intellectual property, I might keep working quietly for a while out of fear they may try to stop my progress. My hope would be at some point I could distribute a guaranteed to work formula that would allow the technology to proliferate wildly.

Nothing is wrong with this picture.

• Bob Greeneyer claimed at some point that the "breakthrough" of understanding came when me356 bought his very own SEM (scanning electron microscope) to analyze the ash. So he seems to be investing quite a lot of money into his research. He was however said to finance and do his research all by himself (which i would not nessecarily relate to fraudulent behaviour).

If he would just be an "attention whore" making false claims to get some "fame" in a forum he would most probably show up more often. I tend to at least take into account the remote possibillity that he might be on to sth.

• You just revealed your primary motivation -- obtaining millions.

Defining the goal at the bottom of a chain of reasoning is critical to understand if that chain of reasoning is logical for a given situation. Such a determination is important to establish empathy for the positions of others.

Me356 might have a goal of relieving suffering and disease in the villages of Africa. The "obtaining millions" motivation may be misdirected. A LENR system in an African village is well put brings fresh water pumping power, lighting, and educational aids such as computer power on a 24/7 rain or shine basis.

My big concern is muon production in LENR, but that is a far lesser concern than the havoc caused by cholera and other impure water problems that muon production might play a bigger role in a high density and congested big city like London and New York.

• Me356's progression of studying LENR systems, getting minimal results, going back to the original work of Focardi/Piantelli, enhancing his fuel processing to get better results (due to enhancing the breathing process), and then controlling the production of atomic hydrogen to "set" his COP wherever he wished makes absolute perfect sense to me. He actually shared a ton of information with us. What he did not convey were the exact fuel treatment protocols (baking, vacuum degassing, flushing with hydrogen, degassing again, repeat) for specific brands/types/sizes of nickel wires or powders. In my opinion, which anyone should feel free to take with a grain of salt, is ninety percent of making these reactions work. Producing atomic hydrogen via a variety of methods is the remaining ten percent.

Fuel treatment allows for the creation of reaction sites that allow LENR to take place. The production and application of atomic hydrogen control the amount of excess heat produced.

• Thanks for keeping this level of discussion alive. There are important possible distinctions here. The electrolytic "Nernst pressure" compared with the deceleration energy experienced by an electron or proton collision with a condensed matter surface. While admiting that some aspect here may be unifying, my recollection is that a Nernst overpotential nearing even 1 volt can result in immense pressure at or near the electrode surface, Tadahiko Mizuno mentions this and has it as far greater than the solar core. While the Lipinski's see their highest Q values (surrogate for COP) of thousands in the presence of square wave potentials and argon admixture.

One key metric implicit here is that potential gradients at the interfaces involved is best comparatively measured as " volts per cm" or the equivalent. That is the steepness of the gradient is a key parameter.

I'm curious of how to compare an electrolytic gradient (for example the 2 maximum volts mentioned) to a gas phase hydrogenation procedure at a certain pressure and temperature. For example, how do we compare that 2 volt gradient in an electrolytic cell to H2 in an E-Cat reactor at lets say ten bar (a figure Me356 said he didn't want to exceed) at different temperatures?

I don't think he is.

I think Robert Greenyer once mentioned it, but I don't want to spread some misinterpretations here.

Bob Greeneyer claimed at some point that the "breakthrough" of understanding came when me356 bought his very own SEM (scanning electron microscope) to analyze the ash

Well, it doesn't look like the typical Ukrainian approach. But after then I don't understand, why he does his experiments in bricked-wall basements for years. Some of his multimeters are these cheapest ones available.

And it's not clear for me, what you can get by looking at some ash with SEM. This looks like complete waste of time and resources for me.

• If muon production is an issue -- it is far too early to know for certain -- then design considerations in the active reactor may reduce emissions into the environment. For example, my understanding about holmids work is that kaons decay into muons. If you have matter in extremely close proximity to the kaons, perhaps they can be thermalized before they transform into muons and are more difficult to contain. For example, having lots of free open space in the center of a reactor could possibly give kaons the space to decay into muons. By using solid fuel, this could possibly be avoided.

My philosphy is to push this technology out to the world. Once scientists everywhere are willing to admit it is real, then there will be thousands of teams working on how to mitigate any unwanted emissions.

Bob Greeneyer claimed at some point that the "breakthrough" of understanding came when me356 bought his very own SEM (scanning electron microscope) to analyze the ash

Well, it doesn't look like the typical Ukrainian approach. But after then I don't understand, why he does his experiments in bricked-wall basements for years.

But it's not clear for me, what you can get by looking at some ash
    with SEM. This looks like complete waste of time and resources for me.

According to Bob Greenyer, Me356 now claims to have a working system that he normally operates at a COP of 10 but that he can push up to forty or even higher if he so desires -- but he typically doesn't do so for safety reasons. Also, interestingly, this system only uses nickel and hydrogen. Regardless what he found with the SEM, it is not critical to producing copious excess heat. Me356 has been able to do that for a long time. My hope is that he will keep his promise to this community and share the knowledge has gathered so the NiH effect can be replicated far and wide.

• Bill Gates did work out of a garage at first, because he did not have a lot of money. He did not work by himself . . .

I think you mean Steve Wozniak, not Bill Gates. Bill Gates worked out of Harvard University, and then an old shopping plaza in Albuquerque, NM. Woz worked pretty much by himself. I gather Jobs was more a nuisance than a help, since he was not a technical guy, despite his later reputation.

Gates was not alone. See (people who looked like me in 1978 -- you can always tell a programmer, but you cannot tell him much):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…:Microsoft-Staff-1978.jpg

• out of fear they may try to stop my progress

Conspiracy theories about "MIB" are silly. Why not ask Magicsound how many "suits" have been hanging around him! :)

Me356 might have a goal of relieving suffering and disease in the villages of Africa.

If anyone wants to help Africa, the only way LENR will do that is if it is available at a very reduced cost. Rossi's 1 million dollar plants will not be sold in African villages as they cannot afford that! The only way LENR will help the poor is if it becomes extremely economically viable. Which means it needs to be high volume production. If ME356 wants to help Africans, he needs to enlist MFMP or better yet, the Bill Gates foundation. Someone who is spending literally billions of dollars trying to help the poor AND it seems is open to LENR as evidenced by the Texas research investment.

I am not putting down ME356 as I do not know him, never met him nor have I seen any legitimate results from him. I am just saying that if people want LENR to become a reality, it needs to be pushed out of the basements into a real research environment. What ME356 is doing is either unlikely to be real or has a low likelihood of succeeding.

While it is true that ME356 could have something, the chances are extremely remote that he will succeed at it. If Rossi had anything at all, he has not been able to bring it to commercialization. It was outside his ability. Just because someone discovers something, that does not mean they understand or have the capability to master it.

I agree with Hans Moog that if ME356 was just wanting attention, he would post more. I just hope he is not someone who is trolling just for the fun of it.

• I think Robert Greenyer once mentioned it, but I don't want to spread some misinterpretations here.

According to Bob Greenyer he's "somewhere in eastern Europe"; he's also said this during the latest Stanford meeting, of which I posted a partial transcription here:

Stanford Energy Club: Nuclear Community Kickoff: Developments in Lattice Energy Reactions

I'm not into doxxing, but it's pretty straightforward to figure out where if you've followed his experiments since he first appeared here.

I'm not into doxxing, but it's pretty straightforward to figure out where if you've followed his experiments since he first appeared here.

The revealing country is not doxxing. Bog Greenyer is essentially my neighbor who I know in person, as I'm living in Brno too. It could be anywhere in Eastern Europe block.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.