Does This Patent REVEAL me356's Secret Sauce?

• The revealing country is not doxxing. Bog Greenyer is essentially my neighbor who I know in person, as I'm living in Brno too. It could be anywhere in Easter Europe block.

It's been suggested by Bob and the moderators here that even just posting that information is not desired, no matter if it's obvious.

• BTW The fast thyratrons did use both nickel electrodes, both hydrogen. Because hydrogen gets adsorbed with electrodes gradually, they were equipped with their own hydrogen reservoir from titanium hydride.

For me it's just strange, that their radioactivity did remain unnoticed. The glass of thyratrons got blackened in similar way, like these used X-ray lamps (natural or artificial radiation reduces silicone from glass).

Thyratronsmall.jpg kqmG12zm.jpg  D3BR15Wm.jpg

• First of all, I'm not talking about Men in Black necessarily. I'm talking about corporate interests.

Secondly, no one in the MFMP including magicsound have witnessed a single highly significant result for the entire time they have been testing. Maybe a few stray blips here and there or a tiny touch of excess heat, but nothing close to what would attract attention.

Thirdly, I don't think LENR is nearly as complicated as most people think. This is basically the message he tried to impart to us. Once he was able to get his fuel processing optimized his results vastly improved. I think once someone has the know how LENR is something that can be researched in a small garage lab. Now, I agree that eventually we want big and well staffed labs involved. We want LENR generators that can power spaceships that can take us across the solar system. But starting off while you are trying to figure out what to do with your "hot potato" working in your garage is perfectly acceptable.

If you have not read through ALL of his posts on LENR Forums, I highly advise you to do so. Several times I skipped around only reading several from one time period or another. But when you read them from beginning to end you see a logical progression of how his understanding increased. It is how science is supposed to work, IMO.

• BTW The fast thyratrons did use both nickel electrodes, both hydrogen. Because hydrogen gets adsorbed with electrodes gradually, they were equipped with their own hydrogen reservoir from titanium hydride.

For me it's just strange, that their radioactivity did remain unnoticed. The glass of thyratrons got blackened in similar way, like these used X-ray lamps (natural or artificial radiation reduces silicone from glass).

Thyratronsmall.jpg kqmG12zm.jpg  D3BR15Wm.jpg

Fascinating! I was actually reading articles about thyratrons the other night. Could you tell us more about how they grew radioactive?

Also, if they used nickel, how well did that nickel perform as a thermionic emitter of electrons? I know nickel melts at a temperature that is far lower than Tungsten, so was the electron output comparable for pure nickel?

Could you tell us more about how they grew radioactive?

Nope, you forget to upvote me for it. No more sugar 4you. (Actually I just invented this stuff, I've no evidence for it).

Nickel cathode is covered with oxides, borides or carbides for to improve the thermoemission. Nickel anode is usually etched with nitric acid to produce the super-black surface structure, so it cools itself by radiation.

• Just a point of clarification: the rule against doxxing applies to LENR Forum members who wish to remain anonymous. At the present time it does not cover people who have never posted here. (Since me356 has posted here on occasion, he is protected by it.) (This is not to say that it might not be made more broad at some point.)

• I just hope he is not someone who is trolling just for the fun of it.

This is my working assumption. If this is not actually the case, then I assume he's simply pursuing an ineffective strategy, one that will go nowhere. But as of the present time, his behavior is indistinguishable from someone playing a hoax, Bob Greenyer's assurances to the contrary notwithstanding.

• I don't think he is hoaxing anything. Bob Greenyer has met him in person. Furthermore, he posted multiple pictures of at least a few of his reactors. If you follow his post history from the start to finish, you'll see a natural progression from trying to learn about these systems, producing mediocre results, learning more and utilizing that knowledge, getting better results, getting fantastic results, and then semi-freaking out due to realizing that he'd unlocked an amazing technology that had massive implications because it was both fundamentally simple (even if sometimes tricky), extremely powerful, and if pushed to the extreme potentially dangerous.

• For me it's just strange, that their radioactivity did remain unnoticed. The glass of thyratrons got blackened in similar way, like these used X-ray lamps (natural or artificial radiation reduces silicone from glass).

Came back to this thread after looking a bit the subject of vacuum tubes - from which I think Rossi may have taken in part inspiration for his QuarkX. Thyratrons operated at a high voltage can become X-ray emitters too, which I think should be expected given how they work. There are some papers/reports available on the internet on the effect and implications on safety, but I don't think this has been linked to anomalous nuclear emission (but I've not searched yet in detail).

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/4055482/

http://www.iaea.org/inis/colle…ublic/39/016/39016846.pdf

[etc.]

• This patent seems to be somewhat similar to the Quark. Except instead of glow discharge, it seems like Rossi used an arc discharge in a very small volume. The result was an enormous amount of power in a tiny volume that even beats the claims of Black Light Power.

You simply can't beat the power density or the simplicity of the Quark. If further third party testing verifies the results that have been reported, this is a simply phenomenal technology. Basically, it takes the original core of the Rossi Effect, stream lines it, and makes it as powerful as possible.

You simply can't beat the power density or the simplicity of the Quark.

Hold on, you're trolling here again... :) You have no idea, how the Quark-X reactor is constructed, neither how much of energy it actually produces.

The only existing data available definitely don't enable to estimate it.

Pot, Kettle! Don't be so ready to call other members Trolls, please. That might be construed to be trollish behaviour. Alan.

• Rossi has defined a LENR reaction triggering mechanism in update 2 of his patent as an electrostatic field with an intensity between 50 and 100 Kilovolts.

ME356 reactor video shows how the LENR reaction begins immediately after the electrostatic field is applied.

https://vid.me/H2xn
    Excess heat onset from 0:55 when the camera shakes.

the kerr effect activated the LENR process by applying a high voltage electric field to the ultra dense hydrogen and/or the polaritons that is produced by the catalyst and/or the nanoparticles.

The kerr effect triggers the decay of nucleons and the subsequent production of mesons. The detection of muonst would verify the posit that PT symmetry breaking triggers proton decay in LENR.

For more info on PT-symmetric non-Hermitian quantum-mechanical Hamiltonians and the complex number domain the triggers the decay of nucleons, see

The process by which the proton decays in LENR

• Official Post

This is getting old. Seems MFMP has become the go-to organization for LENR scamer's to make their pitch, as they try and cash in on their fake overunity machines. me356 first, and now this Suhas. If you missed it; the BG audio makes it very clear that Suhas is a scammer. He plays the "good cop", and the bank the "bad cop". So silly on the face of it, but sometimes it works, as the Nigerians discovered. To their credit, MFMP appears very aware of what is happening.

I would like to think Rossi ushered in this era of LENR+, but I think, unfortunately, others set the stage long ago. Can not help but wonder about the remaining 2 hopefuls....BEC and BrLP?

• Official Post

||We need to clean out attic.:evil:

need good old boring science, not revolution.

Revolution is what industry engineers can do once the scientists establishes basic lab-rats and some theory to optimize on.

Problem is that the lab guys need food, and only gov and corps today gives food, and they all feel concerned by what APS,Nature and DoE think.

• This is getting old. Seems MFMP has become the go-to organization for LENR scamer's to make their pitch, as they try and cash in on their fake overunity machines. me356 first, and now this Suhas. If you missed it; the BG audio makes it very clear that Suhas is a scammer. He plays the "good cop", and the bank the "bad cop". So silly on the face of it, but sometimes it works, as the Nigerians discovered. To their credit, MFMP appears very aware of what is happening.

I would like to think Rossi ushered in this era of LENR+, but I think, unfortunately, others set the stage long ago. Can not help but wonder about the remaining 2 hopefuls....BEC and BrLP?

It's time to institute the Neville Chamberlain Award for Best Ignoring Warning Signals. Some worthy nominees:

Tom Darden

Bob Greenyer

Mats Lewan

• Official Post

To their credit, MFMP appears very aware of what is happening.

Well, maybe that was a bit premature on my part:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well, maybe that was a bit premature on my part:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

At least they are taking actions instead of writing stupid comments on the forums :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.