Rossi on West Coast News,

• Official Post

IHr:22 mins of bizarre West Coast radio allegedly featuring Rossi. Somebody please watch it to save me the trouble.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Well, I skipped around so as not to waste too much time, and at 1:04 he answers a question about the home unit, and talks about getting it certified.That is old stuff...maybe circa 2012? Plus his English is almost unintelligible, like it was in the beginning (his English is much better now according to Dewey :) ). Surely Can is right, in that it was from 2016 on WCTN, but the interview itself sounds like from years before.

Surely nothing new, unless I skipped over the good part. Maybe some junior member of LF can be tasked to listen to the whole thing, just in case? :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.