The Secret of LENR according to miles mathis

• Wyttenbach as usual you criticize Mathis's work as being superficial and yet you haven't bothered to try to understand it in the slightest. The fact that you use the terms electron "shells" and "screening" when discussing his theories proves you don't understand its most basic features. I'm not sure that Elisha is 100% on target here, as he is borrowing from a paper on NMR resonance, which might not be directly applicable. But he's probably headed in the right direction, unlike your criticisms, which as usual fly above the surface. Try to do a little more digging into his work before you dismiss it. He has rebuilt physics from the ground up.

• Wyttenbachas usual you criticize Mathis's work as being superficial and yet you haven't bothered to try to understand it in the slightest.

@NOP: I did read over many of his old writeups. They had no new knowledge in it. It seems that he now is reading Mills work and includes some recent findings.

The nuclear spin-axes stimulation issue is a direct consequnce of Mill's charge distribution and can be seen in the Lipinski experiment. I wrote a summary about this effect and some people did read it...

What I told in the former post needs some deeper undeerstanding, may be you should reread it first and discuss the content, before you just complain about it.

• It seems that he now is reading Mills work and includes some recent findings.

What a joke. What paper of Mathis can you point to that includes recent findings of Mills?

What I told in the former post needs some deeper understanding, may be you should reread it first and discuss the content, before you just complain about it.

On the contrary, it is you who needs some deeper understanding. If you understood Miles's theory, you would know that there are no such thing as electron 'orbitals' in the way we usually think about them. So-called "electron screening" should not be a problem with proper alignment.

I did read over many of his old writeups. They had no new knowledge in it.

You keep repeating that same statement over and over, yet you never substantiate it. Your criticism rings hollow and couldn't be more wrong.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.