The Secret of LENR according to miles mathis

• The world desperately needs a new source of energy. (Governments, banks and energy companies, ARE AGAINST).

We need to unite us, share what we have, and open business opportunities to all!, United we are Strong!

If science is simple, common, and accessible to all, that they can not suppress it. That is the advantage for the world, but the disadvantage for manufacturers, since anyone can copy it.

The SECRET of LENR is this.

Nickel with monohydrogen, excited with Electrical current in one direction and Magnetic stimulation at Larmor frequency at or below 90 deg.

The polarization of nuclear spin axes with static magnetic field does not affect nuclear beta "decay" rates, but the addition of a perpendicular high frequency alternating field at the Larmor frequency, does. With maximum stimulation, does not occur exactly at 90deg nuclear spin precession, but at some angles a little below and a little above 90deg ....

This is the source:

http://milesmathis.com/main2.pdf

Someone:

"I just tried Xelement disk with the static magnetic field of X Gauss and the perpendicular alternating field of XkHz."

"Beta particles generated in this experiment are very energetic (well over XMeV) which gave me problems containing them in a disk of that radius because it required a static magnetic field over X Gauss for circular confinement, which I was not prepared to generate."

Mathis:

"Upon discovering my ability to answer his questions with ease, he replied,"

Someone:

"I am quite satisfied that there is a model for these interactions after all." "

"Legacy science leaves me completely out in the cold when I do these experiments. For example, I can easily find the" decay energies "for the unstable element X, see here .... but I can not find anywhere the expected" decay energies "For element X2 (the most abundant stable isotope) under NMR excitation, because it is ... well ..." stable. "Without knowing the speeds of these beta particles it is very difficult to calculate the expected cyclotron radius in a given Magnetic field. "

"Does your model allow for the calculation of beta particles coming out of the X nucleus element?"

"Also, I am still struggling to understand, really understand mechanically, why the polarization of nuclear spin axes with static magnetic field does not affect nuclear beta" decay "rates, but the addition of a perpendicular high frequency alternating field at the Larmor frequency, Does. "

Mathis:

"I sent him more nuclear diagrams to show exactly why the direction of input was important, and Informed him that I could also calculate the energy of the beta particles. "

Someone:

"Thousands, Thanks, for your input. Since last time I wrote my experiment became more complicated. I was able to Confirm the double-extreme function for the intensity of stimulated beta decay vs. NMR excitation pulse Length.

The existence of two maximums suggests that you were correct in predicting that maximum stimulation Nuclear spin precession, but at some angles a little below and a little

Above 90deg .... "

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -

Habakkuk 2:14

The earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as The waters cover the sea.

The polarization of nuclear spin axes with static magnetic field does not affect nuclear beta "decay" rates, but the addition of a perpendicular high frequency alternating field at the Larmor frequency, does. With maximum stimulation, does not occur exactly at 90deg nuclear spin precession, but at some angles a little below and a little above 90 deg

Miles Mathis suffers with macromanic inventory delusions. He thinks Pi equals 4.0 and other crazy stuffs. This is what disease does with talented people.

W6KQROx.gif

• First, What is your contribution ?,

since emotional critiques serve to entertain us, but they do not serve to advance in science.

Second, this man in not miles mathis. He is a follower of him.

Third, there is a experiment that confirm that pi is 3.14 and 4 this depend of the use case.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

please try again with positive constructive critics.

Thanks you.

• I don't understand the above demonstration. It's well known, that the speed of rolling objects depends on their momentum, i.e. the distribution of their weight along radius.

Hollow cylinder is rolling more slowly, than the filled one, and this later one rolls more slowly than the solid ball. You can demonstrate the kinematic-pi value which you want with such an experiment.

• I don't think any such fields are required to produce high powered cold fusion or LENR.

1) Focardi/Piantelli and others have produced excess heat with NiH utilizing just a DC powered resistance heater.

2) The magnitude of the excess heat was associated with anomalous hydrogen absorption that depended upon tedious and repeated processing of the fuel.

3) In some tests by some parties, once the reaction gets started, the fuel can "self sustain" for periods of time with no input whatsoever.

Now, electromagnetic stimulation may add to the above effect or enhance the above effect for a number of possible reasons. I suspect the number one reason is due to the production of atomic hydrogen and ions of atomic hydrogen. A high frequency electric field (RF or microwave) is capable of dissociating H2. Glow discharge and other techniques can do the same. If you can polarize the nickel so that these ions are attracted to it, the lattice will literally be bombarded with protons. These protons with relatively high (at least compared to the tiny quantities of H1 produced by the dissociation of H2 on the nickel surface) energies can easily penetrate the surface, interact with tiny pockets of exotic hydrogen species (there are many different names for these) and induce nuclear reactions.

• Zephir,

I'm not saying that there is no other way to stimulate LENR or produce nuclear reactions. But from the very simple and straightforward perspective of pushing the evolution of Focardi's early work (before he ever met Rossi) it is the natural progression. He discovered that by carefully processing BULK nickel (with only the outer surface participating in the reaction which represents only .1% or less of the total metal) and inducing absorption or desorption of hydrogen, a certain level of excess heat could be achieved. The simple fact that is indisputable is that the dissociation of H2 to H1 is the rate limiting step of hydrogen absorption into nickel. This is universally accepted. Therefore, by doing two simple things the "Focardi Effect" could be boosted and accelerated to produce greater quantities of excess heat. Number one, increase the surface area so more nickel can participate in the reaction. Secondly, provide a source of atomic hydrogen to bypass this rate limiting step.

And, for the record, atomic hydrogen isn't what allows LENR. Obviously, the conditioning of the nickel is critical. If the nickel isn't processed appropriately nothing happens.

• The discussion of anomalous hydrogen absorption and the relationship between hydrogen absorption (including the rate of absorption/desorption) is discussed in the various papers detailing the work of Focardi and Piantelli on the early NiH systems. They are available on the internet for anyone who wants to search. To try and answer one of your questions, starting at a gas pressure of H2 at below 1 bar, a drop of a couple hundred bars (this varied from test to test) produced the "excited state" in which excess heat started being produced and continued being produced, sometimes for weeks or months.

Please quote me where I said I had "long experience" working on LENR systems. Please, do so. I'm asking again, please show me these quotes. Nope, you can't! The truth is that I've repeatedly referenced Focardi/Piantelli's work, Me356's work, and other work that has been done. Not my own. Never once have I claimed to ever work on an LENR system myself. But the papers about these systems (the work by Focardi/Piantelli will fascinate you) and Me356's explanations make sense if you carefully take the time to read through his posts.

I think lots of different proposals are worth taking seriously. The problem is that we don't have enough individuals or teams working on the most basic setups that have been documented for twenty years now. Interestingly, review Focardi/Piantelli's work is how Me356 went from producing (if his claims are accurate) meager results to fantastic results.

• "Also, I am still struggling to understand, really understand mechanically, why the polarization of nuclear spin axes with static magnetic field does not affect nuclear beta" decay "rates, but the addition of a perpendicular high frequency alternating field at the Larmor frequency, Does. "

Elisha : There are many more secretes concerning the nuclear spin axes. Near future will show it!

• i think this work is really interesting therefore, if you talk about Lenr, how explain Piantelli's ( or Shongsheng) excès heat with just one heating coil ?

Yes, the LENR just need a slow heated nickel + mono atomic hidrogen source like LiH. this secret of LENR is for obtain high COP.

1) Focardi/Piantelli and others have produced excess heat with NiH utilizing just a DC powered resistance heater.

2) The magnitude of the excess heat was associated with anomalous hydrogen absorption that depended upon tedious and repeated processing of the fuel.

3) In some tests by some parties, once the reaction gets started, the fuel can "self sustain" for periods of time with no input whatsoever.

Now, electromagnetic stimulation may add to the above effect or enhance the above effect for a number of possible reasons. I suspect the number one reason is due to the production of atomic hydrogen and ions of atomic hydrogen. A high frequency electric field (RF or microwave) is capable of dissociating H2. Glow discharge and other techniques can do the same. If you can polarize the nickel so that these ions are attracted to it, the lattice will literally be bombarded with protons. These protons with relatively high (at least compared to the tiny quantities of H1 produced by the dissociation of H2 on the nickel surface) energies can easily penetrate the surface, interact with tiny pockets of exotic hydrogen species (there are many different names for these) and induce nuclear reactions.

Yes many people can do LENR, like focardi, piantelli, rossi and others. The problem is consistency, and high COP. Imagine that you have a car, that when you use it sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work. That's why Rossi has the problem with IH, without consistency what you have is an interesting phenomenon, not a viable product.

RF at what frequency?: at LARMOR frequency.

Magnetic Miles, can have something, but the business model is wrong. How can we distinguish it from a scam? Scams have existed many, and surely there are more. How do we know that what he says is true?

Elisha : There are many more secretes concerning the nuclear spin axes. Near future will show it!

Sure, we dont know everything. if we work together, we can find more secrets.

• The LiH, is the catalyst to get mono atomic hidrogen.

The Larmor frequencies are two , one to resonate the nucleus of nickel to get LENR with the mono atomic hidrogen, another larmor frequency is to resonate the diatomic hidrogen to get monoatomic hidrogen and feed the LENR.

The metal nickel in powder is to get more available contact surface, also the hidrogen pressure.

• LiAlH4 and LiH can be used to produce atomic hydrogen. However, the problem is that shortly after the H1 has been released during decomposition, the H1 reverts back to H2. This will happen even more rapidly at high pressures. So as soon as the LiH or LiAlH4 finishes decomposing, there will be virtually no H1 inside the reactor because virtually all of it will have formed H2 (molecular hydrogen). However, at least with LiH, cycling is possible in that by increasing and dropping the temperature you can repeatedly make LiH decompose and reform. This is yet another thing Me356 taught us. However, such a system suffers from the flaw of not having a constant source of atomic hydrogen. For the record, I think simple mixtures of LiAlH4 and nickel can produce copious excess heat (for example Songsheng's tests that allowed for hours of self sustained behavior) but the cycling process of forming and decomposing LiH is tricky at best and not always fully repeatable. This is why I think a frequency is piggy backed onto the main signal feeding the resistors. If the frequency is high enough and the pulses of voltage/current are powerful enough, molecular hydrogen might ionize into atomic hydrogen to bombard the nickel fuel.

• LiAlH4 and LiH can be used to produce atomic hydrogen. However, the problem is that shortly after the H1 has been released during decomposition, the H1 reverts back to H2. This will happen even more rapidly at high pressures. So as soon as the LiH or LiAlH4 finishes decomposing, there will be virtually no H1 inside the reactor because virtually all of it will have formed H2 (molecular hydrogen). However, at least with LiH, cycling is possible in that by increasing and dropping the temperature you can repeatedly make LiH decompose and reform. This is yet another thing Me356 taught us. However, such a system suffers from the flaw of not having a constant source of atomic hydrogen. For the record, I think simple mixtures of LiAlH4 and nickel can produce copious excess heat (for example Songsheng's tests that allowed for hours of self sustained behavior) but the cycling process of forming and decomposing LiH is tricky at best and not always fully repeatable. This is why I think a frequency is piggy backed onto the main signal feeding the resistors. If the frequency is high enough and the pulses of voltage/current are powerful enough, molecular hydrogen might ionize into atomic hydrogen to bombard the nickel fuel.

I agree.

The true is out. Now is the work of the makers.

Habakkuk 2:14

The earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as The waters cover the sea.

• Elisha,

It's so refreshing to see someone else out there who has caught on to Miles Mathis's work. I realized about a year ago that Mathisian physics holds the key to understanding LENR in all of its forms (as well as the Suncell), but unfortunately nobody cares to listen because his work overturns so many closely held beliefs. Here is a link to the most recent update of my paper on Mathisian Physics and LENR. If you'd like to discuss it further, please e-mail me at the address given at the top of the paper.

The paper you quoted from is technically referring to NMR, but of course the accelerated beta decay is the kind of 'excess' power release we see in some LENR systems. Here is his paper with a fuller explanation of NMR. There are two more papers where he hints at the energy potential of what he calls "the charge field."

One is his paper on high efficiency LED lightbulbs where shows that they are able to "tap the charge field," although he does not go quite as far as explaining how they do so.

Another is at the end of his paper on the Weak Force, where he writes:

"Before I conclude, I must point out one other important thing. I showed that the standard model believes the weak force is 10-11 times weaker than E/M (although it likes to hide the real numbers deep under dimensionless “coupling constants”). But it turns out they are fatally and fantastically wrong in this as well. I have recently shown that the force between the proton and electron is not 8.2 x 10-8 N, but around 8 x 10-27N, which is obviously not a fractional correction. Unknown to QED, gravity exists at the quantum level, at a size 1022 above their estimates, and this has skewed all the field equations by huge margins. I will not bother to restate my arguments and equations here, but this means that the force available in beta decay is around 109 greater than the fundamental charge. We have already seen that the real-life energy encountered in beta decay is about 50,000 times less than this, on the order of 5 MeV. But if Fermi was correct, the maximum potential energy in this collision is around 250 GeV. This would make controlled beta decay and similar processes extremely efficient sources of energy.

"In the past few decades we have heard an ever-increasing rumor of “zero-point” energy. Unfortunately, no one knows where this energy comes from. Most stories I have heard give the energy to the vacuum, but, just as I don’t allow my niece to assign her lost toys to gnomes, I don’t allow anyone to assign anything to the vacuum. But in dismissing zero-point energy, I do not dismiss huge pools of untapped energy at the quantum level. I only point out that these pools of energy are not hidden in the vacuum, they are hidden behind decades of bad math and poorly defined fields. And they may be hidden there on purpose."

(BTW, here is a link to his paper on Zero-point energy and the Casimir effect.)

I want to address two other comments above by Zephir_AWT :

1. The pictures you posted of the "Draft Science" guy: that is not Miles. He is also NOT a follower of Miles. If anything he is a critic. (Frankly it's hard to believe you really did not realize that after making the effort to take so many screencaps of different videos of his. Didn't you notice he has 2 videos criticizing the video of the experiment? Didn't you notice he doesn't look like all those other google images of Miles you linked to in your comment?)

2. Based on your "critique" about hollow vs. filled cylinders, it's clear you don't have a clue what is going on in the experiment showing that Pi-4 for circular motion. Hint: both cylinders are hollow. Just like your criticism.

In my opinion the Pi=4 issue is something of a red herring anyway. A tempest in a teapot. Just think of the arc of the cycloid. The arc is 8r, so in essence for the cycloid pi=4. Nothing controversial about that. Miles simply says that in kinematic situations when you want to measure an orbit or motion in a curve you have to treat it like a cycloid and assign pi the value of 4 (or in other words, the distance around the circle is 8r, like in a cycloid). Frankly I don't understand why people try to use that to discredit him. It is a conclusion reached on the basis of a very deep but also very clear and logical argument. From what I've seen people who argue against it haven't really bothered to digest his papers. Either that or I guess people just have really closed minds. But if you refuse to open your mind and continue to insist he's wrong and the experiment is bogus, then you really need to do 3 things:

1. Explain why it's OK to calculate the arc of the cycloid as 8r but not a circular orbit (Ideally after actually reading his extensive papers on the topic and trying to understand his arguments).

2. Explain what's wrong with the experiment and how it is able to exactly produce the same 27.39% difference between pi and 4. Just a fluke?

3. Just see for yourself what he is able to do by making that correction to established physics equations. When you see all the discoveries he is able to make using that correction (among many others), you see that it can't just be an accident. He is right.

As one example of what he's able to accomplish with this correction, here is a paper where he shows what both the fine structure constant and planck's constant stand for and why they have the values that they do. You know, Feynman put the value of the fine structure constant on his chalkboard every morning and said all good theoretical physicists should worry about it. Here is someone who has figured it out and yet nobody in LENR seems to have the slightest interest! It doesn't even pique anyone's curiosity. I really don't understand it.

• It's so refreshing to see someone else out there who has caught on to Miles Mathis's work. I realized about a year ago that Mathisian physics holds the key to understanding LENR in all of its forms (as well as the Suncell), but unfortunately nobody cares to listen because his work overturns so many closely held beliefs. Here is a link to the most recent update of my paper on Mathisian Physics and LENR. If you'd like to discuss it further, please e-mail me at the address given at the top of the paper.

I be with you. I can not say that Miles Mathis work is all true, but have a better, more logical mathematics that main street science. Just look to many explanations of LENR with a lot of bizarre names: pions, muons, virtual particles, zero point energy, that is crazy!

The problems of science repeat from time to time:

1.500 -> Coppernico and Galilei, fight against the intellectual elites (not just the church) with their theory that the earth revolves around the sun.

1.860 -> Semmelweis, against the all wise doctors, was expelled and mocked for saying that doctors had to wash his hands before touching a patient.

2.000 -> Status quo reject LENR.

The problem is the human been, the egoistic nature of humans. We need to fix that problem, using the right education model, The aim of this educational system is the internal absorption within the student of social awareness and scientific method, develop the heart and mind.

https://bienestarmutuo.org/en/…les-of-the-new-education/

joshg , like a week ago, i send to you a e-mail, but dont receive response.

• The SECRET of LENR is this.

Nickel with monohydrogen, excited with Electrical current in one direction and Magnetic stimulation at Larmor frequency at or below 90 deg.

The polarization of nuclear spin axes with static magnetic field does not affect nuclear beta "decay" rates, but the addition of a perpendicular high frequency alternating field at the Larmor frequency, does. With maximum stimulation, does not occur exactly at 90deg nuclear spin precession, but at some angles a little below and a little above 90deg ....

This is the source:

http://milesmathis.com/main2.pdf

The Larmor frequencies are two , one to resonate the nucleus of nickel to get LENR with the mono atomic hidrogen, another larmor frequency is to resonate the diatomic hidrogen to get monoatomic hidrogen and feed the LENR.

Blue are input electrodes, orange are output electrodes. The diagram miss the perpendicular excitation magnetic field.

• The polarization of nuclear spin axes with static magnetic field does not affect nuclear beta "decay" rates, but the addition of a perpendicular high frequency alternating field at the Larmor frequency, does. With maximum stimulation, does not occur exactly at 90deg nuclear spin precession, but at some angles a little below and a little above 90deg ....

Elisha : The idea sounds good, but the reality is at it's ods. I investiagted the Ni orbits the last days and I can only recommend you to think it over. To align a nuclear spin and not the orbitals spins of the electron cloud!, then you must have access to orbits that directly couple with the nuclear spin. Unluckily in Ni the nucleus seems to be very heavy screend from the outer 18 electrons!

As I said Miles Mathis is just flying above surface, he tells you what he sees, but in reality you need a landing and must do some work (digging).

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.