RECENT US PATENT. Scalar Waves for Fusion, Imaging, Communications, computing.

• Official Post

A very simple apparatus is described for generating longitudinal scalar waves. Apparently they will even cure jock itch. As many of you know, this stuff goes back to Tesla, and returned to the present by way or Bearden et al.

Systems, apparatuses, and methods for generating and/or utilizing scalar-longitudinal waves

US 20160352020 A1
    ABSTRACT
    Scalar-longitudinal waves (SLWs) may be transmitted and/or received. A first apparatus configured to transmit and/or receive SLWs may include a linear first conductor configured to operate as a linear monopole antenna at a first operating frequency. The first apparatus may include a tubular second conductor coaxially aligned with the first conductor and an annular balun configured to cancel most or all return current on an outer surface of the second conductor during operation such that the first conductor transmits or receives SLWs. A second apparatus configured to transmit and/or receive scalar-longitudinal waves may include a bifilar coil formed in an alternating fashion of a first conductor and a second conductor such that an electrical current in the coil will propagate in opposite directions in adjacent turns of the coil thereby cancelling any magnetic field so that during operation the coil transmits or receives SLWs.

CLAIMS INCLUDE

11. The method of claim 10, wherein:the technical result includes communicating and/or sensing information underwater; or
    the technical result includes communicating and/or sensing information underground.

12. The method of claim 10, wherein the technical result includes enhancing a decay rate of a radioactive material.

13. The method of claim 10, wherein the technical result includes enhancing a fusion rate reaction to produce heat and/or electrical power.

14. The method of claim 10, wherein the technical result includes detecting scalar-longitudinal waves emitted from a chemical-bond-breaking process, the chemical-bond-breaking being caused by seismic activity associated with an earthquake or a failure of a manmade structure.

15. The method of claim 10, wherein the technical result includes imaging an object or a void.

16. The method of claim 10, further comprising providing a phased-array of scalar-longitudinal waves for the imaging.

17. The method of claim 10, wherein the technical result includes passive imaging of a living organism based on gradient-driven currents across cellular membranes.

18. The method of claim 10, wherein the technical result includes transmission of scalar-longitudinal waves into a living organism to enhance health and/or treat a disease via gradient-driven currents across cellular membranes.

19. The method of claim 10, wherein the technical result includes transmission and/or reception of scalar-longitudinal waves for radar imaging of an object and/or a void.

20. The method of claim 10, wherein the technical result includes reception of solar-generated scalar-longitudinal waves to produce electrical power.

• US 20160352020 A1 link (PDF is available through RG). The scalar waves are traditionally connected will health, personal happiness and well being, as this picture illustrates...

ddFzCsl.gif

The patent owner Gradient Dynamics, LLC is located in Mc Lean, Virginia. is a startup company developing revolutionary applications of a novel formulation of electrodynamics. This organization primarily operates in the Antennas, Radar or Communications business / industry within the Measuring, Photographic, Medical, & Optical Goods, & Clocks sector. This organization has been operating for approximately 2 years. Gradient Dynamics is estimated to generate $235,967 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 3 people at this single location, mostly retired scientists from ORNL.

The patent author Dr. Hively is a retired member of Oak Ridge National Laboratory's Senior Research Staff. He received B.S. degrees in engineering science and mathematics, and a B.A. degree in general arts and sciences in 1970 from the Pennsylvania State University; an M.S. degree in physics in 1971 from University of Illinois (Urbana); and a Ph.D. degree in nuclear engineering (link to PhD thesis) in 1980 from University of Illinois (Urbana). The work has Dr. Hively included: health and safety research, fusion research program management as a detailee at U.S. Department of Energy Headquarters (Germantown), fusion product physics, and criticality safety and nuclear shielding for nuclear transportation packages. His present research focuses on nonlinear analysis of time serial data for condition change in biomedical and process data.

The patent application itself - despite its exotic subject - looks quite uncontroversial for me. It doesn't bring any new information about scalar waves for me. I'm pretty sure, its author didn't construct, neither applied anything of his claims. IMO it's quite vague patent which attempts to embrace future and potentially disruptive scalar wave technology in similar way, like the patent troll company.

• Official Post

Walter Pegeto

If you only believe what Nature publishes, you will end up believing in very little. Nature has for example attacked cold fusion as pseudoscience many times. The article linked above was published in a peer-reviewed journal, which is what most sceptics demand as a standard of proof, now you complain its impact factor is not high enough for you.

I suggest that if you think this paper is nonsense, you write a reasoned account of why you do, based on the content of the paper and referencing those parts which are in error and explaining why. That way we might all learn something other than your point of view.

• I think that you are not fully aware of how dangerous are these publications that cast doubts on the generally recognized scientific authorities.

I simply use common sense and wonder how is it possible that all well-respected and well-funded international research institutes haven't noticed a huge hole in the utterly familiar, 150 years old, well-known Maxwell equations

This kind of papers are just food for Rossi's SP

• Official Post

I think that you are not fully aware of how dangerous are these publications that cast doubts on the generally recognized scientific authorities.

I simply use common sense and wonder how is it possible that all well-respected and well-funded international research institutes haven't noticed a huge hole in the utterly familiar, 150 years old, well-known Maxwell equations

This kind of papers are just food for Rossi's SP

As an excercise try to train your common sense on any religion of your choice.

• Again, Walter, you refuse to even comment on the content of the papers written by highly experienced PhD's in nuclear physics (not know nothing crackpots on drugs) and only attack the journal. As far as I'm concerned, you're a troll that doesn't belong on this forum. I've seen your tactics hundreds of times over the years, and I'm done with feeding individuals like you by commenting or attempting to have a conversation when I know you will never look at experiments that contradict the mainstream rationally. Instead, for whatever motivation, you will always defend the status quo and attack those who dare to question it. The real danger are people like YOU who have been casting FUD on many huge breakthroughs that have been made. You are fundamentally no different than Mary Yugo. There's no way you will ever provide any contribution to this forum, because in every discussion you will simply create problems when none actually exist. Please scram and get away from this thread.

• @Director

"and only attack the journal"

No, I have not attacked the journal. H-index is a standard, widely accepted (mainly in academic institution) index to evaluate research quality.

Alan Smith

Yes, it is very dumb statement if you ignore the successive two rows of my post. My humble point of view is the point of view of a layman that fully

trusts generally accepted science.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/…tific_conspiracy_theories

• Official Post

My humble point of view is the point of view of a layman that fully

trusts generally accepted science.

Thank you for describing your point of view. Unfortunately, it is inherently problematic. You describe yourself as a layman, which is an honourable position in the discussion, but then say you only believe in 'generally accepted science'. This means - to look back into history - you would have believed in purging and bleeding as a remedy for disease and scorned vaccination, decried evolution and germ theory, accepted eugenics as 'common sense' considered our planet to be the center of the universe and endorsed phlogiston theory.

The idea that radical scientific ideas are 'dangerous' is the kind of thinking that got an 'impenitent pertinacious and obstinate heretic' called Giordano Bruno burnt at the stake for believing in the possibility of other solar systems besides our own.

The true beauty of science is not that it is a rigid set of 'laws' as a layman might suppose, but a set of hypotheses based on data, and those hypotheses are only as solid as the data they are built upon. As we look (being curious monkeys) deeper and deeper into all the mysteries around us some of these hypotheses do effectively become laws, but others are discarded because solid new data from many sources contradicts them. But that contradiction has to begin somewhere, with (sometimes) a single researcher or a single group.

So 'fully trusting' generally accepted science is perhaps marginally safer than thinking the 2-1 on favourite will win the next race, but it would forever doom us to making no progress at the frontiers of science -which is where all the great discoveries are made.

• https://arxiv.org/pdf/1905.13650.pdf

Conclusion – To interpret the results of an experiment searching for bosonic Dark Matter (DM) in the regime of measurement times smaller than the coherence time, stochastic
    properties of the net field must be taken into account. Numerous theories extending beyond the standard model of particle physics predict the existence of spin-0 bosons that could constitute the dark matter permeating the universe.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.