Nissan: Presenting Experimental Results at Japan Cold Fusion Meeting

• Official Post

Nissan, worlds third largest car manufacturer, is working on an Lugano/Parkhomo based LENR experiment. They will present their results at the Japan Cold Fusion Meeting taking place from 19th to 20th of March 2017.

Here their presentation abstract:

• Official Post

For Ni/H fans, this replication of Mizuno's experiments is most interesting.

• This paper is worth reading. I would like to mention that it is Pd based.

We need to review what we are spending our collective time on. And consider and all of us-- please start looking at this and consider abandoning the 'Rossi effect'.

The rest of us should consider this also, Just say'n. For some of us there is no point in beating a dead horse. Why the ever-loving deity are we spending our time on this bull.

Ni may have a role to play along with Li. But that does not cut it without some proof.

If you read this. I would say so much time spent on one persons belief that they saw XH. Professor of BS. This avenue should be abandoned without further proof.

I am so blown away on why our more educated folks here waste time on this instead of focusing on what we are all here for.

//anyway I said my peace.

• This work isn't about Ni with Li but about Pd/Ni - D/H, i.e. essentially about Patterson electrolytic cell system, which utilized beads composed of Ni/Pd layers.
    There is synergy between Ni and Pd fusion, as the Pd probably speeds-up the uptake of D in atomic form.

It think, that even pure palladium work in similar way and that the actual fusion runs on grains of impurities embedded in it.

Otherwise I don't understand the talks about dead horses: this is actually the first replication of the Patterson composite after twenty years.

We even didn't start to research the Ni-H system systematically.

• The Nissan meeting is at 4:30PM Tokyo time. I sure hope they share their papers immediately.

This is the most important event to happen in the LENR field in a while: I hope they recognize the significance.

• Official Post

This is the most important event to happen in the LENR field in a while: I hope they recognize the significance.

I would not expect too much

Nissan is in its very early stages of research.

If their experiments ever were successful, I would not expect more than COP > 1.5 in the mW to W range. Very well within error margin, but revolutionary if measured properly.

However, this is basic research, not final market product engineering, which is focused on fully exploiting this effect to its limit.

• I am in contact with them, and yes, they are in an early phase. They want to wait to communicate in this situation.

What do you mean that they want to wait to communicate?

Are they going to share their paper and presentation?

• I don't expect for them to have tested more than milligrams of fuel in the tiny crucibles that are used in the experiment. However, even if they used a milligram of fuel we can scale up their numbers to get an idea of the power of their reaction compared to previous replications. We should be able to get an idea of the behavior of the nuclear reactions, the temperature ranges they take place in, and the power density. Coming from a company like Nissan, this will be HUGE news. I hope and pray they publish their paper and presentation immediately. They were willing to present their results at the meeting, so they should at least be willing to share the same information with us.

• @THEDEBATEISUSELESS

I guess they don't have concluding results yet.

Regardless if they have concluding results or not, are they going to share with all of us what they shared at the conference?

• Regardless if they have concluding results or not, are they going to share with all of us what they shared at the conference?

All of us who speak Japanese. The JCFS conferences and papers I attended were in Japanese. I expect the papers will come out 3 to 6 months, although many authors never get around to writing them up.

You should hear something eventually.

• I don't care the language in which their results are published in. Are you saying that typically no video or documentation comes from these conferences for three to six months, even untranslated? Do these conferences get video taped by anyone? I have contacts who could do the translation.

• TBIU, read the long current string on Vortex (12years) , lack of speaking Japanese should not be the issue, (search Jed's examples on how translate has improved). There must be some other reason. Maybe Jed can provide a reason why we will still need translators. Universal language translators will be something we just take for granted in a few years. Along with 'Ma, I saw a steering wheel in a car'.

• All of us who speak Japanese. The JCFS conferences and papers I attended were in Japanese. I expect the papers will come out 3 to 6 months, although many authors never get around to writing them up.

You should hear something eventually.

This seems to refute your belief that the Japanese are not experimenting with LENR presently.

• This seems to refute your belief that the Japanese are not experimenting with LENR presently.

That is not my belief. That is a strawman argument. I said that very few Japanese researchers are actively doing research. Most of the ones who did in the past are retired or dead, and they have not been replaced with younger people. I know this because I have a database of papers and authors, I attended meetings in Japan, translated papers, visited labs, etc.

I did find a document at NEDO indicating a long-delayed cold fusion project may be underway. It is on a small scale. See:

http://www.nedo.go.jp/library/…01607/20160000000621.html

• Official Post

Update by Frank Acland:

I have made some inquiries about this presentation. The conference organizers informed me that the proceedings of the conference will be published in June 2017 on their website at http://jcfrs.org/ , and nothing before them. I also contacted a member of the Nissan team asking if they could share a paper or slides. He responded that they could not, because he said they don’t understand this phenomena correctly, but after they understand it they would publish a paper in the future.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.