MFMP: Automated experiment with Ni-LiAlH

• Except, of course, that Rossi told IH that he spoofed (faked, cheated on, lied about) those isotope results (Ni --> Cu) in order to "mislead competitors" (of which he notably has none after six years of claims). Some value those have!

And how do you know it? Did Darden tell you during your usual coffee break? The evidence, please.....otherwise these are just small talks.

maryyugo wrote: Except, of course, that Rossi told IH that he spoofed (faked, cheated on, lied about) those isotope results (Ni --> Cu) in order to "mislead competitors"

Jed Rothwell: Did he really? I missed that. Was that in the trial docket

I don't think it was in the trial evidence but that's so voluminous it's hard to be sure. It was something a third party close to Rossi said. IIRC, and I am not sure I do this part, Rossi was bragging to some third party about how he managed to hide his true IP (LOL) from Kullander and Essen. Lying about nickel to copper transmutation is also the only thing that makes sense because the copper that was found had isotopic ratios that were the same as the naturally found element. That is not compatible with the origin being transmutation from Nickel in a nuclear fusion reaction.

Cheating and lying to deceive Hydrofusion was something entirely different having to with the failed test by Swedish Technical Institute IIRC. Rossi bragged about failing that test deliberately, to Darden in emails. That, I think, is part of the trial docket.

• With that passing of time, I am curious if there are any updates Bob H. would care to share with us?

I had a side project to create a solar supported camping trailer - done. Camped in the Rocky Mtns. Also took a trip to the centerline (800 miles) to view the eclipse. Now I am back and planning new LENR work. No schedule yet until I decide the right thing on which to work. I have the seeds of microwave plasma and DC plasma experiments, and may continue the Parkhomov-like experiments with new fuel mixes.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.