IH funding many LENR research

• None of those quotes said this (from Rothwell): "Since you, Mary Yugo, brag about how you have read nothing about the research, " You and Rothwell seem to be severely reading impaired. No wonder you have gotten taken by the shorts so often.

Mary Yugo, a person of such limited thought and imagination, she thinks everyone is either an outspoken skeptic or a tru-believer...

Black and white thinking at its finest.

And that first post of yours I quoted comes across as pure braggadocio:

"As I said before, I have no interest in claims for small, low level, low power LENR effects. I know nothing about those, I care little about them, and I don't evaluate them. So what?"

That was your response to being called out as a hypocrite by an apparent sibling of yours, for commenting specifically on the low-power LENR claims of Mitsubishi.

According to the OED, the definition of braggadocio is "boastful or arrogant behaviour".

People can make their own mind up...

• Not remotely. I don't care about low level claim but that is explicitly because I *did* read some of the papers and they were exceedingly unimpressive when not so obscurely written and documented that I had no idea what was done. I

Which papers did you read? Frankly, I don't believe you. You said before you "know nothing about Pd-D or electrolytic systems, I don't pretend to know about them . . ." You read something, but you still don't know? You can't even be specific about what was wrong the papers? You don't recall the author's name or the title? I don't believe it.

• Official Post

Infinite Energy Magazine has it's Sept/Oct issue out. Nice article from George Egely about this past Junes ISCMNS:

http://www.infinite-energy.com/images/pdfs/Asti2017.pdf

Nothing too exciting. Still some interest from a few businesses. Some young researchers attended...wow! :) . He gives a "shout-out" to BG/MFMP, LFH's Sam, Tom Claytor, and Dewey. Speaking of Dewey; how about an update? You have been quiet for a while.

• Infinite Energy Magazine has it's Sept/Oct issue out. Nice article from George Egely about this past Junes ISCMNS:

http://www.infinite-energy.com/images/pdfs/Asti2017.pdf

Nothing too exciting. Still some interest from a few businesses. Some young researchers attended...wow! :) . He gives a "shout-out" to BG/MFMP, LFH's Sam, Tom Claytor, and Dewey. Speaking of Dewey; how about an update? You have been quiet for a while.

I predict that Dewey will show up shortly before, during, or just after Rossi's November demo to share his opinions.

• Official Post

I predict that Dewey will show up shortly before, during, or just after Rossi's November demo to share his opinions

Axil,

I wish you would let Rossi go. He is not the way forward anymore. November will be a disappointment, I assure you. It will not be independent, nor scientific, and it will leave us with more questions than answers.

For the time being....NASA is the way now. They have been involved with CF/LENR since it's latter day revival in 1989, and have recently collected the best of the best to bring it home. All bets are on them, and Vladimir now. If they/he fails, then I will have to reconsider. But then again, there is always BrLP in 2 years...and 2 years after that, and so on and so on, soooo....maybe not reconsider too hard. :)

• Alan Smith wrote "I see that IH are (or have) invested $1M in Chava Energy"

That's an expensive silver bullet... hope it kills some werewolves in North Carolina.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"AESOP'S GOAL2014 : Working desktop 'proof-of-concept' engines. Currently, we seek an additional $50,000 to stay on schedule. (Our initial estimate was $250,000). Prospective investors have expressed interest in providing $10m for commercialization by CHAVA Energy, our business partner. $25,000 will speed the work in progress. We invite you to participate with a loan to AESOP Institute. Your financial assistance will multiply exponentially and make a powerful difference.

• Axil,

I wish you would let Rossi go. He is not the way forward anymore. November will be a disappointment, I assure you. It will not be independent, nor scientific, and it will leave us with more questions than answers.

For the time being....NASA is the way now. They have been involved with CF/LENR since it's latter day revival in 1989, and have recently collected the best of the best to bring it home. All bets are on them, and Vladimir now. If they/he fails, then I will have to reconsider. But then again, there is always BrLP in 2 years...and 2 years after that, and so on and so on, soooo....maybe not reconsider too hard. :)

We need to be kind, warm, gentle, and supportive of all the eggs in our basket because you can never know which egg will hatch and turn into a beautiful swan.

• Shane D." NASA is the way now. They have been involved with CF/LENR since it's latter day revival in 1989"

Axil "We need to be kind, warm, gentle, and supportive of all the eggs in our basket'

So to has Mizuno been involved..since before 1989. The eagle's eggs are hatching

eggs

• Dewey Weaver

Alan Smith wrote "I see that IH are (or have) invested $1M in Chava Energy"

Holy Sh*t! Seriously? There is NOTHING dumber or more consistently idiotic and fruitless than Goldes and his ridiculous claims (magnetic motors and room temperature superconductors for decades and none of which exist) to invest in unless it's Papp and then it's a toss up. Hey Dewey, did this really happen? And if it did, for God's sake, how?!

If this is true, next we hear, Sterling Alan will be advising Darden and Vaughn from his prison cell and Frank Acland will be writing IH's tech reports.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.