Coming out: I quit LENR domain to work on Blockchain [april fool]

• Official Post

This 1st of April :S I took the decision to stop following LENR because it is too crazy bubble.

I now focus on blockchain technology, especially Ethereum.

You can send me your ETH if you are afraid... I will abuse of them to buy 3D cards for mining.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not a joke

(not totally >C)°> )

By the way if you have a trick to configure a RX470 on ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS...;)

• My latest project that has been taking up most of my time is building a competition Pokemon deck that features an unusual set of game mechanics that are unlikely to be easily disabled. It is being run e tensively, round-robin, against all of the 2015 and 2016 World Champion finalist decks for testing.

• very reasonable... respect for cutting the edge.

• Official Post

Now it is the 3rd of April, maybe I can admit the rumor of my leaving was a little exaggerated

>C)°>

anyway, for Ethereum, it is true...

Why ?

Because someone pay me to be interested in Ethereum, unlike LENR (whatever Sifferkol and Peter said on me being bought)...

Venality is my weakness, with curiosity, with locacity, with stubborness, with realism. (Maybe I'm not as perfect as I imagine)

• Official Post

ultrasure, if you have little more to contribute here than catty accusations, perhaps your special talents and abilities would be better suited to another forum?

I thought it was a joke:D, or an indecent proposal.:evil:

Too bad, I though I could be paid for saying what I believe in :evil:...

I'm maybe a bit naive on IH, but not to the point in believing in pink invisible heat exchanger:S.

• That is why it is good to have a sense of humor. I know that I have misinterpreted others comments before and said something rash and thoughtless in response. After my initial embarrassment I try to learn from it.

But anyway AlainCo I bet you about 'tree fiddy' you will never give up either LENR or tech watching. Starting a new project usually takes time away but once over the initial knowledge hump a return to old habits is easy peasy.

• Tournament-level Pokemon TCG playing is more complex than LENR.

You need to have 60 real cards, out of many hundreds of varieties with an immense selection of moves, which can be combined for surprising effectiveness sometimes.

And your opponent will also be very devious with their strategy.

A few years a go, a very successful strategy used no "attacks", had no energy cards (normally there at least 8 and up to 20 in a deck). The goal of the deck was to absorb "damage" and ingeniously cause the opponent to discard cards as fast as possible towards a loss by "decking him out".

• Official Post

Alain, I believe you stepped out too early on LENR (if it wasn't an 1 April joke).

What was the main reason to do so?

beside April joke ?

(to be clear I don't quit)

Main reason would be to be paid for my work.

Anyway, current situation in LENR is calling for a revolution.

A revolution of intolerance to fraud, and pet theories.

A revolution of funding real labs with millions and boring researchers.

A revolution of doing the job yourself in your own garage with your own serious friends on your own serious ideas.

Too many revolutions in too many opposites directions.

For Blockchain, it is going back to who I am.

A man who was searching for fusion-sorting free software in an INDEX.tar.gz on a FTP server in 1992-93, and fall on a review of 1000 abstracts (too bad I dumped the 3cm thick booklet). A man who judged.. "strange, it looks good, but it seems not accepted... maybe it is wrong but such anomalies may reveal something great for batteries... they should not ignore anomalies, it often lead to serendipity discovery... "

If one day you are able to trade the 2000x 10$ 4%/5y securities emitted by your plumber for changing his 20000$ pickup, it may be because of people in blockchain domain... probably Ethereum, because of it's governance and the people who support it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.