New Brilliant Light Power USPTO Patent Application

• United States Patent Application -- 20170104426 -- April 13, 2017

ELECTRICAL POWER GENERATION SYSTEMS AND METHODS REGARDING SAME

Abstract -- A solid or liquid fuel to plasma to electricity power source that provides at leas; one of electrical and thermal power comprising (i) at least one reaction cell for the catalysis of atomic hydrogen to form hydrinos, (ii) a chemical feel mixture comprising at least two components chosen from: a source of H.sub.2O catalyst or H.sub.2O catalyst; a source of atomic hydrogen or atomic hydrogen; reactants to form the source of H.sub.2O catalyst or H.sub.2O catalyst and a source of atomic hydrogen or atomic hydrogen; one or more reactants to initiate the catalysis of atomic hydrogen; and a material to cause the feel to be highly conductive, (iii) a fuel injection system such as a railgun shot injector, (iv) at least one set of electrodes that confine the fuel and an electrical power source that provides repetitive short bursts of low-voltage, high-current electrical energy to initiate rapid kinetics of the hydrino reaction and an energy gain due to forming hydrinos to torn! a brilliant-light emitting plasma, (v) a product recovery system such as at least one of an augmented plasma railgun recovery system and a gravity recovery system (vi) a fuel pelletizer or shot maker comprising a s me Her. a source or hydrogen and a source of H.sub.2O, a dripper and a water bath to form fuel pellets or shot, and an agitator to teed shot into the injector, and (vii) a power converter capable of converting the high-power light output of the cell into electricity such as a concentrated solar power device comprising a plurality of ultraviolet (UV) photoelectric cells or a plurality of photoelectric cells, and a UV window.

http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi…0104426&RS=DN/20170104426

• The rail gun shot injection system is presumably not for high speed but just for pinpoint timing.

This patent was filed almost 2 years ago.

Mills has moved on since then I guess.. liquid silver may not need a shot injector??

BTW, there is new video showing a steady molten silver stream uploaded on the BLP site just now in time for Easter

It must be pretty hot in that chamber.:)

http://brilliantlightpower.com/plasma-video/

• New Brilliant Light Power USPTO Patent Application --

United States Patent Application 20200366180 November 19, 2020

MAGNETOHYDRODYNAMIC ELECTRIC POWER GENERATOR

Abstract

A power generator that provides at least one of electrical and thermal power comprising (i) at least one reaction cell for the catalysis of atomic hydrogen to form hydrinos identifiable by unique analytical and spectroscopic signatures, (ii) a reaction mixture comprising at least two components chosen from: a source of H2O catalyst or H2O catalyst; a source of atomic hydrogen or atomic hydrogen; reactants to form the source of H2O catalyst or H2O catalyst and a source of atomic hydrogen or atomic hydrogen; and a molten metal to cause the reaction mixture to be highly conductive, (iii) a molten metal injection system comprising at least one pump such as an electromagnetic pump that provides a molten metal stream and at least one reservoir that receives the molten metal stream, (iv) an ignition system comprising an electrical power source that provides low-voltage, high-current electrical energy to the at least one steam of molten metal to ignite a plasma to initiate rapid kinetics of the hydrino reaction and an energy gain due to forming hydrinos, (v) a source of H2 and O2 supplied to the plasma, (vi) a molten metal recovery system, and (vii) a power converter capable of (a) converting the high-power light output from a blackbody radiator of the cell into electricity using concentrator thermophotovoltaic cells or (b) converting the energetic plasma into electricity using a magnetohydrodynamic converter.

http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi…0366180&RS=DN/20200366180

• Official Post

I wonder if MHD power converters are still in the list of technologies that can be subject to the Secrecy of inventions Act.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.