My Last Straw: Me356 Moves Past Nickel Without Honoring Promise To Share Ni-H Know How

• I've just learned via a recording of a presentation made by Bob Greenyer that Me356 has moved past the use of nickel to avoid patent infringement issues. To be clear, I don't care what materials he is using in his current system or what techniques he may be utilizing. His business endeavors to produce a marketable product -- for profit -- do not matter to me in the least. If he makes nothing, ten million dollars, or ten billion dollars is not a concern to me. What I've been waiting for him to do for over A YEAR NOW is for him to keep the promise he made repeatedly to multiple individuals on LENR Forums and the community as a whole: to share all the information needed to produce high powered nickel hydrogen reactors. Let me be clear. He specified over a year ago that in WEEKS he would share ALL the information required to make NICKEL and HYDROGEN reactors work.

To a certain extent, he has already done that. There is a bread crumb trail of posts on this forum that individuals could go through, examine, and use to produce their own systems. The problem is that piecing together the dozens of stray nuggets of information, putting them into a coherent framework, and performing tedious trial and error testing would be extremely time consuming and costly. This is one area where Me356 deserves to be commended. He sacrificed a great deal of time, labor, and money to figure out how to make high powered Ni-H devices. My understanding is that he would work each day and go home to perform a new test. Like Andrea Rossi, he was dedicated and obsessive about figuring out the critical parameters to make his system work.

The fact he has moved past the use of nickel in his systems yet has refused to keep his promise is a disgrace and an abomination. If he's not even using nickel in his latest system, that's another reason why he should honor his commitment to tell us how to make Ni-H systems work. The MFMP and this community aided and assisted him in multiple ways during his learning process. In response, he made promises he should keep. Not doing so only allows the fear, uncertainty, and doubt about the basic NiH effect to continue making the atmosphere on this forum and elsewhere increasingly toxic. Also, at this very moment, there are dozens of replicators who would jump on the opportunity to follow a set of instructions from him on how to make a working NiH system, because doing so can obviously be very tricky. By not doing so, he's letting researchers meander around accomplishing little or nothing when they could be performing successful tests, sharing results with the world, and proving the reality of the NiH effect.

More so than ever, we need results, NOW! But the kind of results that are needed aren't from groups like Nissan who insist on working in near total secrecy. We need results that come with details and instructions so others can reproduce them. Otherwise, the best result in the world won't mean much in the long term. What's needed is a working recipe which, if followed precisely, can be replicated by any qualified person with access to a basic lab. My understanding is that Me356 has such a recipe for Ni-H. He has a method of treating nickel wire (basic Ni200 vaping wire) so that it becomes highly embrittled and capable of absorbing and desorbing so much hydrogen in a short period of time that the resistance can go up and down by 40%. Then by adding a signal to his resistors (not the fuel wire) that can produce ATOMIC HYDROGEN ON DEMAND (my guess is that it is a radio frequency like Rossi used in his first one megawatt plant to ionize the hydrogen gas) he can push the COP up as high as he desires -- although it can lead to the destruction of the reactor.

I don't know about anyone else, but this is the last straw for me. I'm not going to continue participating in a community for much longer that mostly ignores such a critical broken promise. In my opinion, me356 holds the key to turning this field upside down (in a good way) so that, for example, the litigation becomes the LAST issue discussed because there would be a tidal wave of new NiH replications on YouTube. The whole range of discussions would shift from never ending and perpetual debates about legal documents to WAVES of new replications showing undeniable levels of excess heat.

My conclusion at this time is that he's never going to share the information with us. If he had any respect for the community and any desire to improve the conditions on this forum, he would tell us how to make Ni-H technology work, especially since he has moved past it himself! His claims about safety concerns are, for the most part, excuses in my opinion. Although he may want to see LENR eventually be considered "real" his primary consideration is now financial. By sharing the know how to make Ni-H work he'd create a hundred competitors over night. The truth is, of course, that this is a WIDE OPEN field with room for countless companies to earn a profit. And, at least for a period of time, he'd be ahead of almost everyone else. But when inventors syndrome latches on it wipes away all good intentions and morals. What then matters is being FIRST to market, keeping the ENTIRE market for yourself (at least for as long possible), and making as much money as possible. This has been demonstrated again and again. The best example is Patterson who insisted on a 100% market share or nothing at all.

I'm going to be cutting ties over the next several days to the LENR community and exotic energy field. I just don't see a clear path forward in the near term when so many parties who are achieving success go dark. The LAST thing I want to risk ever again is sharing knowledge with a replicator who would then follow the same path of secrecy as Me356.

He proves that it is easy to talk of sharing and the spirit of open source when you are in early stages of testing and have little to no results. But when the impossible happens, honesty and integrity vanish as secrecy and greed take over.

• Official Post

TDIU,

Yours is almost a carbon copy post of Hank Mills threatening to sign off from LF, if me356 did not come through on his word. Well, me356 never did, and true to his word Hank disappeared from LF. What a waste too, as Mills had some good things to say...like you. Ironically, he (Mills) still bangs his head against the wall on JONP, asking detailed questions, which Rossi always obliges by answering with his usual non-response.

No reason to follow in Mills footsteps. me356 showed his stripes long ago if you ask me. His excuses were barely more credible than Rossi's. There may be something to NiH LENR, and it needs all the voices it can get.

• @THEDEBATEISUSELESS

I think you're looking at it the wrong way. If the principles of operation that are applicable to Nickel can also be applied to other transition metals, it only means that the reaction is not specific to Nickel, so it's not really "moving away" from it.

• To a certain extent, he has already done that. There is a bread crumb trail of posts on this forum that individuals could go through, examine, and use to produce their own systems. The problem is that piecing together the dozens of stray nuggets of information, putting them into a coherent framework, and performing tedious trial and error testing would be extremely time consuming and costly. This is one area where Me356 deserves to be commended. He sacrificed a great deal of time, labor, and money to figure out how to make high powered Ni-H devices. My understanding is that he would work each day and go home to perform a new test. Like Andrea Rossi, he was dedicated and obsessive about figuring out the critical parameters to make his system work.

People have already done this. It was a waste of time. None of his ideas have resulted in anything. He has proven to be an unreliable reporter.

There would be no patent infringement by showing others how to make it work. In fact, he could probably get rich just by offering to make it work for anyone (including AR)!

• I feel really good about my decision; the atmosphere in the LENR community turned highly caustic and tremendously unhealthy. Me356 wasn't the first to go from open to secretive, and he won't be the last. As more and more people "get" how to induce excess heat and follow down the same path, there will be more incidents in which people go "black" and withhold the information to replicate. To respond to a couple comments, I do specifically think me356 is the real deal and has produced exactly what he claims. And I think I understand what he is doing and how it would apply to a variety of metals. My guess is that the MFMP will successfully prove his effect is real, but he will not share any know how until long after his product is on the market -- if that ever happens.

I wish everyone on the forum peace, purpose, and a happy life. Now, I need to go work on trying to salvage something out of my remaining time on this planet. I've dreamed big, read a lot, jabbered my mouth and fingers off, but I've accomplished little to nothing in my life. If I don't make a major change and do what it takes to accomplish several goals, I'll end up living the rest of my life alone and one day dying alone. I need to move forward now before I'm too old to have any chance at making a better life for myself that I can be content and happy about.

• As more and more people "get" how to induce excess heat and follow down the same path, there will be more incidents in which people go "black" and withhold the information to replicate. To respond to a couple comments, I do specifically think me356 is the real deal and has produced exactly what he claims. And I think I understand what he is doing and how it would apply to a variety of metals. My guess is that the MFMP will successfully prove his effect is real, but he will not share any know how until long after his product is on the market -- if that ever happens.

An alternative hypothesis is that certain people are unwilling to engage in public self-correction. In other words, they are embarrassed to discover their own mistakes and cover by moving on to something else. That is only one possible alternative, but there are many others. The other explanations must be given priority over "he has something that works" in the absence of empirical evidence. You continue to ignore the fact that MFMP and others have already tried many of me356's recommendations with null results.

• It is not science to say "I'm seeing high COP's, and neutrons, and transmutations, etc., with this thing I have in my hands, but you can't look at it." If someone whose identity is protected in anonymity says that, you should assume that they have nothing whatsoever until they put up. Science is a collective effort, where people take a look at your methodology and critique it, and then you iterate on the feedback to make the conclusions more tight. I do not know why people have accommodated me356 this far. This is similar to the codependent, enabling behavior that people have shown towards Rossi. There is much work to be done to educate a large subset of people who take an interest in LENR about what real science and real invention look like.

We should not have much patience left at this point for the narrative of the lone genius inventor who has found something amazing and is working behind closed doors to perfect his invention while dropping tantalizing hints here and there for the public to consume. If someone says he has the goods but does not deliver, this behavior is indistinguishable from charlatanism. The person should either not make further public claims, or they should submit their work to real, bona fide, genuine verification. The gray area between tight-lipped secrecy and genuine science that certain people and businesses we know about work within leads to the wasting of many electrons and pixels on undue speculation.

In this specific case, the series of abortive attempts on the part of Bob Greenyer to get permission for MFMP to do a test of me356's apparatus, even a black box one, makes this situation look like a straightforward case of manipulation.

• "Hey how about you publicly disclose everything about that extremely disruptive system of yours that makes all the hydrocarbon- and nuclear fission-based industry obsolete, and which probably is already used by a few militaries worldwide? I'm sure nothing can go wrong and you won't have any problems"

• Ok, Roger. You seem to seem to have a rare combination of independence of thought and appreciation for world-disrupting technological innovations, so I would like to possibly share some hints of a disruptive LENR technology I have been developing in my spare time. Since it will threaten the hydrocarbon and nuclear industries and could be put to military use, I must be very careful about whom I let into my confidences. It is for this reason that I have had to rigorously vet the independent experts who have sought to take a look at this technology. And in order not to disclose my trade secrets, I have had to be very careful about which methods I am willing to allow them to use. Are you interested, Roger? I ask only for your faith and patience, and, if you have deep pockets, for the foresight to get in on a fantastic investment opportunity at the earliest stages, one that is unlikely to come again. What do you say?

• Way to serious about this . Why not go outside to the garage and build some stuff yourself? Start with a simple water splitter and play around from there. dont sit here reading this stuff and makeing that your life. Or just go get laid they still take cash for that in mexico

He has a method of treating nickel wire (basic Ni200 vaping wire) so that it becomes highly embrittled and capable of absorbing and desorbing so much hydrogen in a short period of time that the resistance can go up and down by 40%

What else such a method could be - if not the hydrogen ion implantation with high voltage under silent hydrogen plasma discharge? Go figure....

This has been demonstrated again and again. The best example is Patterson who insisted on a 100% market share or nothing at all.

And what prohibits the LENR community in establishing the forum and group of replicators of Me356 experiments? Everything about his method seems clear for me. Stop whining - just start work and organize yourself. In general I'm missing the understanding of people, who are looking for experimental details - but they're not willing to do any experiments anyway. For what such an information will be good for you?

The fact he has moved past the use of nickel in his systems

Most probably he moved into lithium or tungsten.

• He has a method of treating nickel wire (basic Ni200 vaping wire) so that it becomes highly embrittled and capable of absorbing and desorbing so much hydrogen in a short period of time that the resistance can go up and down by 40%.

What else such a method could be - if not the hydrogen ion implantation with high voltage under silent hydrogen plasma discharge? Go figure....

What are you both talking about? That one with a Ni200 wire was a "fast experiment" with seemingly no preparation whatsoever, only a directly heated nickel wire wound around an alumina rod and LiAlH4.

http://www.quantumheat.org/ind…elani-rossi-mash-up-me356

• Suppose MFMP did have a successful replication, what would that do? Pons & Fleischmann have reportedly been replicated several times but academia doesn't believe it, neither does the MSM.

Rossi was right forecasting that only sales of commercial reactors would tip the balance. It is likely that Brillouin or Rossi or BLP or some unknown party will come up with something this Summer or failing that in 2018. Not long to wait.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.