The possible theory of LENR (the reaction goes in a narrow temperature range)

• I ll attempt write in detail further Now-see fig 2 in file- there are many temperatures corresponding -1<G<1- is it Your experymental result 7

• Can you explain the factors which you consider to be important in establishing the active temperature ranges? Is it particle size, nuclear mass etc etc.

one need know the experiment conditions.

as for particle size- these are deutrones in crystal structure (the heavy snow for example). the heavy snow -because it has litltle narrow boundary "needles" (may be- I hope-nm- needles)

for more deatails I need an information about experiment conditions / Unfortunatly I have no opportunitiy to perform

experiments

• material (with thin "needles")

Dendritic growth seems to be a key...

The NASA 2021 paper touches on this. https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/SmithPJelectrolyt.pdf

Also

The guiding theory of Vladimir and Marianna Pines, re the PineScie NASA GEC Space Act Agreement places dendritic phenomena expertise as essential to the success of improved performance reactor designs.

• Ahlfors - the French are already using 'proton beam therapy' for treating certain brain cancers where focal radiation deletes the cancerous cells rather than killing the healthy surrounding neurons and glial cells. This treatment was deemed 'too expensive' to be used by our NHS, so can only be accessed by paying for private treatment. Whether neutron bombardment of cancerous tissues, as you are suggesting, would work as well is an unknown. But my analysis would indicate that neutron bombardment would not be as focused as proton bombardment due to their lack of charge. Are imogi's banned on this site now?

• Thanks to Alhfors and Red Richards for their valuable participation in this forum. You are right: Yes, there are several brachitherapy facilities in France and in Europe. One or two proton cyclotrons, and a carbon-12 ion accelerator.

I worked on telomeres, EGF and cancerization with Dr. Jacques Loeb at the Gustave Roussy Institute at the beginning of my "career" and I filed a few patents in this field, and I also realized number of unpublished works, so this subject does not leave me indifferent.

In fact, heavy ions kill cancer cells no better than electrons or gamma rays, or X-rays. They have two effects:

1) Like all radiation, they primarily kill dividing cells.

2) Like all radiation, they inhibit cell division.

Why use heavy ions then?

This is due to the "Bragg peak". Gamma rays and X-rays deposit the same dose rate (in Rad/cm3) throughout their journey through the human body. That is to say that there is as much destructive energy deposited on the skin (organ with active dividing cells, bad luck...) as in the tumor located several centimeters under the skin, and as in the skin behind the tumor.

This is why the source of photons is rotated around the patient's body, the axis of rotation being located in the tumor.

Thus the tumor receives the maximum energy, and the skin and surrounding organs receive little. But “little” is still a lot for patients’ skin. This causes the painful radiation burns.

We can also carry out a pseudo-focusing of the gamma rays in the “gamma knives”: we place multiple gamma sources in very fine conical conduits dug in a hollow sphere of depleted uranium. The channels are oriented to a single point. An internal rotating sphere of uranium a few centimeters thick pierced with conical holes makes it possible to open the channels when the patient's head has been placed in the correct position. (The patient wears an aluminum frame screwed into the skull to perform stereoradiotherapy) The dose rate on the tumor is monstrous: the proteins coagulate in a few seconds and the burns on the skin and eyes are very reduced. In addition, we can precess the head or the uranium spheres to further dilute the impact of the beams on the skin.

One can also actually focus X-rays of "transition" radiation. These X-rays have a partial coherent character, and the target can be of the order of 1mm. But my patent on focused X-ray lasers with transition radiation was not successful

With electrons, the situation is different: the slower they go, the more their charge interacts with matter and the more energy they release into matter, and therefore, the more they slow down. This positive feedback causes an “energy deposition peak”: the Bragg peak.

This Bragg peak is all the narrower as the ions are heavy. This is why it is interesting to use protons, or carbon. Californium will be also cool, because it undergoes spontaneous fusion, spontaneoously, or under a little excitation, like during the breaking at the Bragg Peak. Af course, the ions stop and stay at the depth of the Bragg Peak.

We can also do Brachitherapy with neutrons.

But as Dr. Richard pointed out, you can't focus neutrons, even fast neutrons. It's boring.

And for thermal neutrons, it's even worse, they fill the patient like a gas.

The solution is to use fast Lithium6 and fast helium4 ions created in situ by the fission of boron 10 under the effect of neutrons.

There was an institute of nanomedicine and nanotechnology at Mizzou, Columbia, MI, opposite the MUUR. I went to see them during ICCF 18. The boss was supposed to see me so that I could talk to him about my ideas on the matter, but in the end he was held up in Washington for an important meeting and he is a paki post-doc who received me politely, he always looked at his watch, obviously he didn't understand a word of what I was telling him.

Their technology was bogus; they undig the famous idea of immunological “magic bullets” from naphatlin. The idea is simplistic: we take monoclonal antibodies directed against proteins preferentially expressed by cancer cells, we chemically mark them with boron, we inject them into the veins, and we place the patient next to a nuclear reactor ( we filter the gammas of course…)

But of course, it's like "magic bullets" marked with ricin, or botulinum toxin: it doesn't work.

Why ? because normal cells also express, in very small quantities, the so-called specific proteins of malignant tumours.

And so normal cells also die. And also, the patient. And it's boring when it's nerve cells or bone marrow cells. The patient die in good health, without cancer.

A target strictly specific to cancer cells is therefore needed, i.e. a target located at the genetic level. And that's good, these stringent targets exist.

Furthermore, boron nucleobase analogues can be synthesized relatively easily. And with these analogs, synthesize primers that will recognize the specific genetic targets of cancer cells, and accumulate boron there. Under a harmless shower of thermal neutrons, the fast lithium ions produced will specifically roast the malignant cells.

But the world is not ready.

I hope to be able to go to Silicon Valley next summer to find industrial partners. It seems that GOOGLE-ALPHABET has subsidiaries in the field of Biotechs and Health.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.