me356: Photos of AURA control unit

• If you don't believe, you can completely ignore any related posts.

If one believe, it is enough. And one can do everything. Blessed are those who have not seen and believed.

Thank you for engaging again. Many of us are interested, but not in personal philosophies or belief. We are interested in objective empirical data and testing. After AR, we are not interested in excuses for why proper tests are not done by people making bold claims. Your willingness to allow testing by MFMP is probably your last shot at convincing many people here. That said, I do believe you have very impressive technical skills. So, please let this go through an objective test so that you can use your skills for other purposes if you are wrong. Let this go forward and if it turns out you are wrong, acknowledge it and move on. That's my unsolicited advice.

• Friends.

That is the true, me356, after looking for information about LENR in internet sharing sites like this, find something then choose to keep cards close to chess.

¿good or bad decision? i dont know. I just know, that greed is the poison for LENR researchers, after stop sharing info, they stop development. is like a curse.

is fake, that if you share info, you can not make money. here there is money for everyone.

• Official Post

MFMP should definitely help me356 since he is at the beginning of very hard road. If Tom Bearden was ever right, me is guaranteed to spend next 20 years in court over whatever patent violation. The way big corps think is that they have been around for 100 years and they would still be even after your patent expires but a little guy won't.

Meanwhile they have enough resources to make ones life miserable.

• Dear LENR readers,

me356,

I have followed what you wrote before with great interest and am very glad to see you back.

I understand your current position, that sounds a bit like Rossi earlier, but that is what you have to do. I tried explaining the facts of life to some here earlier without much success. Some, like Eric Walker, would like to ban you but fortunately his powers as gatekeeper are zero.

I suspect your current reactor is more like an E-Cat than something using plasma, but it sounds like you have added some new technology. From what you wrote earlier I suspect that is why Rossi has gone to the tiny QuarkX, in order to keep it under control. Hard to wait in order to find out!

Inventors seldom make much money from their inventions because they have to give so much away in order to get it manufactured and marketed. Also because with a new technology improvements come fast. I suspect the plasma route is the future without much proof. I know from first hand experience. I believe I was the original inventor for things like the ATM. My UK patent 959713 "Access Controller" was granted in 1964. It was to combine the user's identity on the key card. I was paid ten shillings for it as all patents belonged to the company I worked for. Ai least it didn't cost me anything.

Anyway, I wish you well with your test with MFMP and look forward to any news.

• I understand your current position, that sounds a bit like Rossi earlier, but that is what you have to do. I tried explaining the facts of life to some here earlier without much success. Some, like Eric Walker, would like to ban you but fortunately his powers as gatekeeper are zero.

I have no desire to ban me356! There's no reason to. I have been hoping he will keep quiet or to submit his claims to rigorous verification. Even if he ignores this wish, he is in zero danger of being banned. And my wish is not a request in this context; the other admins and mods here probably differ with me to certain extents on this whole question.

Any bans that occur here are generally carried out in consultation with the other mods. Your characterization of my position is a strawman, as it often is with you. I will link to an earlier discussion over at Vortex so that people can get a sense of your modus operandi. Jed was heroic and patient in dealing with you.

• The goal is to remove any calorimetry malarkeyfrom the test tha is usually used by Jed Rothwell: pressure (differential), pumping (half filled), bubbles in the steam, wet steam, and the like.

That's Rossi's malarkey, not mine. He was the one who used a pressure gauge that fails at the temperatures of his device, a flow meter on a half-empty gravity return pipe, a hidden pump, and an invisible heat exchanger. All of the malarkey was his -- not mine. It was all in Penon's report and Rossi's depositions. You seem to be blaming me for pointing out that he lied to you. Apparently you enjoy being manipulated and lied to.

• Official Post

.....Eric Walker, would like to ban you but fortunately his powers as gatekeeper are zero.

Adrian. Nobody gets banned from this forum for their opinions or beliefs, but for doxxing, insults, etc, and only after warnings. As for gatekeeping, Eric could ban you, but he has not. However, my advice is to be polite and you will always be welcome here. Simple really.

• I have no desire to ban me356! There's no reason to.

Earlier you wrote.

"how much information we should expect from me356 in order to allow this place to serve as a forum for his claims."

• That's not an implicit threat for a ban. That's a question about whether to engage in the very discussion that is taking place right now. This discussion would never arise in connection with Bob Higgins, Brian Albiston, Alan Goldsmith or Alan Smith, for example.

• I have spend milions on the research and expecting some return reward.

I have never wanted anything from anyone.

These two statements are contradictory. If you "expect some return reward" then you do want something from someone.

I never wanted to convince anybody.

Then I suggest you refrain from posting messages.

On the other hand, I will say that if your goal is not to convince people, your messages are effective. You have not convinced me of anything. I do not believe a word you say. I don't believe you have spent millions, either. Not U.S. dollars, anyway. Perhaps you mean Zimbabwe dollars.

With your attitude and messages like this I guarantee you will not get any return reward. For example, the assertion that you stopped using nickel because of patent considerations is ridiculous. That kind of nonsense will not fool anyone who understands patents and intellectual property. There are no valid patents for nickel cold fusion, and even if there were, if you have a reactor that actually works, it would be an improvement on the patents, giving you lots of additional IP to patent.

• On the other hand, I will say that if your goal is not to convince people, your messages are effective. You have not convinced me of anything. I do not believe a word you say.

Let me qualify that. If this mysterious person will allow good quality, black box tests with real calorimetry, and these tests are convincing, I will immediately revise my opinion. And apologize!

I predict that will not happen.

• That's Rossi's malarkey, not mine. He was the one who used a pressure gauge that fails at the temperatures of his device, a flow meter on a half-empty gravity return pipe, a hidden pump, and an invisible heat exchanger. All of the malarkey was his -- not mine. It was all in Penon's report and Rossi's depositions. You seem to be blaming me for pointing out that he lied to you. Apparently you enjoy being manipulated and lied to.

Let us now go through all the problems and scam methods that Defkalion performed in their series of misadventures so that those methods can be avoided.

We might also go back to Rossi's earlier testing efforts and demos to cover misplaced thermocouples, inadequate water feed lines, bad calibration curves on thermocouples...I know there was much more where the debate went on for months...I just can't remember them all.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.