me356: Photos of AURA control unit

• Official Post

Let us now go through all the problems and scam methods that Defkalion performed in their series of misadventures so that those methods can be avoided.

Axil,

So are you now accepting Dekalion was a scam? Hard to tell with you. In a way, I still held out slight hope for them after IH, and that billionaire angel investor funded Prof. Kim last year to the tune of $3 million. For those not familiar; Kim was affiliated with DGT and well regarded on the LENR theory side.

That slight hope disappeared though, when Rends linked to one of the court documents that had an email discussing Dewey's attendance at ICCF18. Among other things, it said Dewey talked with NI's CEO (forget his name), and he informed Dewey that NI had done DGT's instrumentation, and found an obvious scam. NI's lawyers, he went on, spent the next 2 weeks cutting ties with DGT.

I know Gluck still defends them...being friends still with Hadjichristos, but no doubt, they were a scam operation. If NI says you cheated...you cheated. Kim's getting all that funding however, is still a mystery.

• I doesn't matter, the dead are dead and will stay dead. There then was one less potential LENR vender...one less competitor to worry about. The important lesson is to not let the same disinformation tactic kill off more potential LENR venders.

• I think most people miss your extremely dry sense of humour Axil...

Quote from Jed

Not U.S. dollars, anyway. Perhaps you mean Zimbabwe dollars.

There are plenty of European (and EU) countries where an OK second hand car would cost a million units of their currency.

As an aside, a million Zimbabwe dollars wouldn't buy you very much. I have a hundred billion trillion z.dollar note I paid £4 for.

(In fact, it's now worth many times that, but only as a collectable, as they effectively abandoned the currency a while ago).

• Official Post

The AURA thread is wandering into idle and immoderate speculation.. history.. prophesy

.. Me356 bashing

..Dekalion Dewey Rossi banning etc

So...we are free spirits. And BTW, I have not seen any me356 bashing, or at least not IMO. In me's shoes I would be understanding, and double my efforts to prove my worth. LENR+ (get well Gluck :) ) has been a fertile ground for blow hards, and in need of some scientific discipline -as Eric so eloquently explained.

• Official Post

In contrast MFMP seems to be acting with proactive diplomacy in a difficult area

I am just waiting to see what the MFMP tests come up with?

Robert,

Since I am on a roll, :) I will say that while MFMP/BG encountered an unfortunate bump on the road recently, I have utmost confidence that if/when *ALL MFMP members* say it is LENR...the New Fire, then it is.

• I would like to see this thread moderated more tightly to allow only posts on technical merits, test logistics and procedures. Move to the sandbox any who'd like to vent their frustration, debate trade secrecy and rehash technologically irrelevant history.

These two statements are contradictory. If you "expect some return reward" then you do want something from someone.

I indeed wish success to Me356 - but the hiding the results (not to say about know-how in this moment) is the most reliable way to the hell. How many inventors did the same mistake already? We never saw their technology again and they never got their money back. Whole the proverbial "fossil fuel lobby" and "big brother government" wouldn't manage the classification and censorship of progress better, than the greediness of individual inventors - one after another. If me356 would play opened game with us and he would provide paypall or similar account for gifts, he would see, that the people can be thankful to these, who really want to help them.

Some claims that were written for months as my were not written by me. Fortunately major part of the claims are usually right. I do not believe a word you say. I don't believe you have spent millions, either. Not U.S. dollars, anyway.

Is Me356 implying, his account has been hacked here? Frankly, I don't believe it neither. Which posts he is talking about? There were no Me356's posts after he announced radiation observation during his experiments. His last post looks faked for me instead. It's well structured, with bulleted paragraphs and written in different tone, than the previous posts on Me356.

I would like to see this thread moderated more tightly to allow only posts on technical merits, test logistics and procedures.

I'd promote the establishing the thread dedicated for Me356' replication myself - but this thread isn't about something like this. Me356 himself classifies every relevant information about his experiments, so he would be moderated first with respect to the above requirement... ;) His last post is just a void political proclamation in the sense: "you shouldn't wait for anything and you'll get nothing, f*ck you".

• The LENR community has so many scars that bashing based on preconceptions already started before the completion of the test. In some sense, this is understandable, we all waited for so long and had to endure so many desillusions, not saying scams.

This is the one. Let this test be carried out as it should be. And be a game changer in LENR history. Thank you so much me356 and MFMP for your time and dedication.

• Is Me356 implying, his account has been hacked here? Frankly, I don't believe it neither. Which posts he is talking about? There were no Me356's posts after he announced radiation observation during his experiments. His last post looks faked for me instead. It's well structured, with bulleted paragraphs and written in different tone, than the previous posts on Me356.

Maybe he is talking about posts on other websites, like MFMP.

• Pressure against me356 to reveal his valuable secrets and importance to jump into big boys wagon started here immediately...
      me356 : Be smart and calm enough and read Rossi vs. Darden thread carefully as warning example. Think again if someone says you should team up with companies whose only asset is capital and greedy sharks. Business valuation is something that entrepreneurs usually don't seem to know well enough.

In real world there is not such law that organic growth path would be totally impossible. With this huge opportunities, and future promise, even growdfunding (like indiegogo, fundedbyme etc) could be possible after successful 3rd party validation and public demonstrations and so on. You would need that only for initial phase, and after your product is already proven in the market to some extent THEN you have those bigger options like listing to public stock exchange or even sharks (BUT this time with totally different valuation since they project your business on NEXT 3-5 years, projected from day you ask for funding). Remember licensing can also be negotiated for limited time, market etc. only...

There is also lots of false information about IPR and patenting. True you don't always can patent what you thought to be patentable, or Bob Greenyer has already published lots of stuff. Your claims can also be circled around by tiny changes, but in the other hand there is sometimes surprising(ly genral) claims you can use to cover your invention. For that I see good to use solid patent engineer to help you dig out correct claims and wording (Equally difficult work, but money way better spent than for lawyers like Rossi-IH does now).

There are also great companies connecting people with high ethical standards in the North if you want to take that path. I even have seen a few.

• Pressure against me356 to reveal his valuable secrets and importance to jump into big boys wagon started here immediately...
    me356: Be smart and calm enough and read Rossi vs. Darden thread carefully as warning example. Think again if someone says you should team up with companies whose only asset is capital and greedy sharks. Business valuation is something that entrepreneurs usually don't seem to know well enough.

The conspiratorial excuse making just enables people like AR to continue their scams. There is no excuse for avoiding a proper test (even a black box test). The question here is whether me356 will allow the data to speak or will he veer off into conspiratorial excuse making?

If he teases with this possibility of a test causing Brian Albiston, Ryan Hunt, Bob Greenyer (et. al.) to do all of this prep work only to back out, then I personally will consider that an invalidation of his technology. There is no excuse for making claims, but not doing a proper test.

• I would like to see this thread moderated more tightly to allow only posts on technical merits, test logistics and procedures. Move to the sandbox any who'd like to vent their frustration, debate trade secrecy and rehash technologically irrelevant history.

Your request has been considered by the moderators and accepted in part. Nothing currently posted will be removed from the thread. But we wish to remind members that forum policy is to encourage technical posts based on factual information rather than speculative gossip, whether about something someone on the Internet has simply claimed, or about the motives of individual forum members or even non-members. Unlike doxxing or outright insults, this is a grey area which calls (at times) for judgement by the moderators, individually or as a team. This is not easy, but it will happen from time to time in this or indeed any other thread. In the case of this particular thread the mods will endeavour to keep a close eye on new posts. Posts which in our opinion are not helpful are likely to be moved to the playground thread or some other more suitable thread. Green inking is also a possibility. Anything serious enough to demand deletion is probably serious enough for a warning.

• It's really sad how the overall tone here in this forum has changed from optimistic enthusiasm to relentless scepticism. I can understand where it's coming from but me356 has not kept us waiting for years and years. If the test turns out to be successfull he in fact delivered way faster than anybody else of the "big" players and will finally resolve the question if this technology is real or not.

In addition to that, he is really young (he is in his early 20s) and doesn't have much experience at all (that is even more remarkable if his claims turn out to be true). Anyway the test is just a few weeks in the future so we don't have to wait very long anymore. I am counting the days and every day reveals more exciting details about the upcoming tests, that leads me to believe we are on to something really really huge:

• possible transmutations in the fuel that are visible under EDX
    • similar "structures" in the aparatus that are considered to be the key to success in both suhas and me356's device (visible under SEM) [small "domes/bubbles" on the foil]
    • and so on ...

In addition me356 has not started to replicate recently but had many many failed attempts before seeing excess heat. I highly doubt, that he is misjudging his results regarding excess heat since he is most probably using the same techniques to decide if he sees XH or not as he used in the beginning. The fact that he failed so many times before being successfull gives the claimed results way more credibility since he obiously sees a difference to the results he had before.

And just by applying common sense: What would he get out of his claims (apart from momentary fame) if they were all totally made up? He didn't even show up the last months anymore to harvest the fruits of his deception (if it would be one). I am working as a hacker and I am very used to wannabe's who claim to be able to do fantastic things but those people usually stay around to "enjoy" the attention they get (until people get suspicious). The behaviour of me356 is totally not the behaviour of a normal "troll"!

• The conspiratorial excuse making just enables people like AR to continue their scams. There is no excuse for avoiding a proper test (even a black box test). The question here is whether me356 will allow the data to speak or will he veer off into conspiratorial excuse making?

I could agree you if me365 would be scientist doing 'just ' research claiming 'breaktrough', but I think he has indicated that he want to also get payout from his efforts, which is more than understandable. So since he has now turned to business mode, go to market plan is the one that says at which point it is meaningful to go to public testing. You should have something for next steps if tests proves good results. As he said we might be close to that point, but me356 must be also aware of the amount of hassle after word about possible positive independent test results spreads wider. I also share the view that Hans has in his comment above, just adding that this long pause in me365 postings tells me that he has been considering how this next steps should be done instead of bragging or looking for attention (as opposite to JONP strategy).

I have no problem without opinion waiting to see independently proven what he has, until that i'm sitting on fence as I do with Rossi, Brillouin, Thorium younameit. (moderators: I have no problem on continuing this on playground thread as long as you add note and link here)

• The goal is to remove any calorimetry malarkeyfrom the test tha is usually used by Jed Rothwell: pressure (differential), pumping (half filled), bubbles in the steam, wet steam, and the like.

Use two large identical insolated tanks.

Feed the output of the system into one andmeasure the electric power consumed by the system at the wall plug.

There is no need to reinvent the wheel. Since 1880, the ASME has published textbooks on how to measure boiler performance. These methods are incorporated in all state regulations. All licensed HVAC engineers must use the methods and instruments, and they all pass a test showing they know how to do this. On the kilowatt scale, these methods always work. If that were not the case, boilers all over the U.S. would explode every day.

So, to measure heat with assurance, just hire a licensed HVAC engineer. He or she will install the proper instruments and perform the procedures needed to measure heat. Smith explained what happens when you ignore the ASME procedures and set up a test that will not work:

The point is that the E-Cat “system” could just as easily have been flowing water as steam. With the installed instrumentation, there is absolutely no way of knowing. Determining and establishing the whether the system was flowing steam would have been easy to do, if the person establishing the test plan was interested in knowing that data. . . .

It is this author’s professional opinion that the E-Cat test setup was not properly instrumented and did not measure the E-Cat’s actual output.

Document 235-1, p. 16.

Any other licensed professional would agree. Rossi will not find anyone to contradict this assessment.

If me356 does not use ASME approved methods, his results will not be credible. (European organizations use the same methods as the ASME.)

• It's really sad how the overall tone here in this forum has changed from optimistic enthusiasm to relentless scepticism. I can understand where it's coming from but me356 has not kept us waiting for years and years. If the test turns out to be successfull he in fact delivered way faster than anybody else of the "big" players and will finally resolve the question if this technology is real or not.

That's the true intent of some of the trolls here, to discourage others from engaging in LENR research. Like many true LENR enthousiasts, I am very excited about the progress of ME356's work.

And for the people who are desperately waiting for some real facts, a reminder -> The lugano report has never been retracted. The whole team still stands with the results of their test.

Please avoid ad hominem, especially in this thread, where it has become a problem. Eric

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.