me356: Photos of AURA control unit

• I haven't been able to dig into the testing details. Does anyone know how long before we should reasonably expect to see evidence of excess heat? I know the device supposedly reaches operating cop after 5 minutes and high temp after ten, but how long before sister test should show that the water is being heated faster than expected given power in?

• @MFMP:

We have been told that there is one of me356' reactors heating his house.

Go and measure the in and out with your hands and body and the input with your lowcost powermeter.

For a COP of10 or more it will do.

If this simple test is inconclusive as well, abort the show.

• So it would mean: me356 made a mistake and gave a non-working device to MFMP.

Good like excuse.

That wouldn't be an excuse. It would mean that me356 thought he had excess heat, but he didn't. The whole point of inviting the MFMP people is to find out if the heat is real, or an artifact of me356's calorimetry.

I do not think he has many devices. Maybe only one? Evidently it is not working at the moment. Let us hope we find out if it ever did work. Assume he gets the pump working correctly, and he puts everything in conditions that he believes should work. Assume also that his instruments then show excess heat, but the MFMP project instruments disagree. In that case, we can be pretty sure he made a mistake. That outcome wouldn't surprise me in the least. It might take a few days to figure out what the mistake is.

Whatever happens, I should say that my estimate of me356 has gone way up. Just by letting these people in the door he enhanced his own credibility a great deal. Kudos to him. I take back the insults I wrote here previously.

If it turns out the gadget does not work, then me356 wasted a year chasing a phantom, and he should have invited outsiders to check his results earlier. That often happens. Working in secret with no independent confirmation is a stupid thing to do.

• That wouldn't be an excuse. It would mean that me356 thought he had excess heat, but he didn't. The whole point of inviting the MFMP people is to find out if the heat is real, or an artifact of me356's calorimetry.

If it turns out the gadget does not work, then me356 wasted a year chasing a phantom, and he should have invited outsiders to check his results earlier. That often happens. Working in secret with no independent confirmation is a stupid thing to do.

I agree, but after one year of announces followed (as usual) by no proof it's quite reasonable and common to think that this device never worked.
    Does he agree about the "stupidity" of working in secret? Uhmm, I believe not.

• me356 stated reasons for his device working never seemed strong to me. He never had clear data, as he would if it worked. And I said this before this testing.

That makes him honest, though maybe prone to illusion as we all are. His decision to test that illusion should be respected by all.

• Patience.. Let's see what's going on tomorrow. A new day brings new opportunities.

Oh yes, or the day after tomorrow, or the day after the day after tomorrow, or next, next month, next year, ... why not? but none requires: less words, less claims (just proofs and evidences, in public), not only to ask for patience.

Thirty years of patience and still nothing to show, what more?

• I agree, but after one year of announces followed (as usual) by no proof it's quite reasonable and common to think that this device never worked.

Well, let's give him time. Tests of this nature often fail.

Does he agree about the "stupidity" of working in secret? Uhmm, I believe not.

If the tests fail, we will then see what his attitude is. Perhaps he will rue his secrecy. Or, at the other extreme, perhaps he will insist it does work and the tests were wrong. Some people never learn.

Let's not jump to conclusions about the outcome or about his attitude . . . Although, if I am pressed to make a prediction, my guess is that someone who keeps things secret for a year and who claims he is not using nickel because of patents will turn out to be stubborn, and he will insist it actually works. I hope I am wrong about that. I hope the gadget works. But I know from experience that most gadgets do not work. Especially ones developed in isolation by secretive people.

• I'm surprised so many seem to be writing this effort off. Did anyone even think things would be working after 1/2 day of tests? Much too early to know what is going on. Wait till Sunday or Monday after things after been investigated thoroughly by the very smart and diligent people working on this.

• @DW

Interesting to see your interest in this test. Makes one think of the genuine will to get results that must have motivated you at the beginning of the Rossi/IH honeymoon. And it is frankly surprising that you don't dismiss this Rossi-inspired researcher as another deluded amateur, after what you have experienced.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.