me356: Photos of AURA control unit

• It sure would be easier for one person to stay a few extra days now. That's my guess. But then, I hate airplanes.

Yes, this is typically what we do at work when we travel. We buy re bookable tickets (more expensive) and plan for a stay and very commonly there is a change of plan and we need to stay longer.

We'll see what the guys will do but I don't consider a delayed retest as a big hurdle if the test have good enough COP for a couple of hours. I will not consider it a proof that it work though I would be curious enough

to donate a few bucks for a retest and relax and enjoy life meanwhile.

• Let's replace Me356 with "Used Car Dealer", just as a Gedankenexperiment:

You go to meet this Used Car Dealer who has told you that he has this car that he has been driving for a year and has performed flawlessly, while delivering 400 HP at 55 MPG.

When you get there, he cannot even get the car started and he says he cannot fix it because of personal problems.

Will you spend any more time on this Used Car Dealer?

People give any kind of LENR experimenter, no matter how flimsy their credentials, an unlimited number of Get Out Of Jail Cards.

And they all follow the same script: Me356 took the "heating his house for a year" from Rossi, and the "sickeness in the family" from Parkhomov. Is it me or is this transparent?

• I think you make a point. But for those of us who have followed me356 over the past couple of years on this forum and elsewhere understand that he is at the very least... sincere. So far the verification doesn't look good. And the excuses have raised lots of flags. But it ain't over 'till its over.

• We all know what the ME reactor looks like. We have seen the videos of it in action. We have seen it in action when the stimulus was applied and the tube began to glow. Putting it in a box will not hide anything from us that we do not already know.

What is different between the old days before ME356 went dark and this new version is that ME356 always tested his original system remotely at a distance with a lot of space between the experimenter and the experiment.

Now there are people in intimate contact with the reactor. The MEMP crew is within spitting distance of the reactor. What has changed? Maybe the box that covers the tube is a shield to keep the reactor safe or this NEW reactor is a safe version of ME356’s original design that took out his test equipment at 3 meters distance.

What is the definition of a working reactor anyway? The generation of over unity heat aside, maybe a safe reactor is a working reactor and an unsafe reactor no matter how much heat it can produce does not work.

• Lets not jump into conclusions yet. Let me356 and MFMP team to try their best shot today. What can change this day is that we see lots of excess heat coming out from the device or not, but neither case is final proof to any direction before proper independent test is made. So no final conclusions cannot be made today in either case (in psiitive case rule out chemical or other source of energy due travel schedule).

Lean back and just enjoy the ride. Today we will see either nothing this time or something promising, then in positive case we collect funds for MFMP to return after one month or when me356 says his new design is ready. I think pressure was so high that test was organized even new design was not properly tested by inventor (maybe also because he was so sure that design change does not affect on COP. We all who have arranged demos of new product know this demo effect). He is not asking money from us so I'm fine waiting.

• "But it ain't over 'till its over."

True. But it's also true that when it comes to "Confirmation Bias" MFMP goes all the way to 11. They are desperate for ANY replication. And since Toyota, Mitsubishi et al have decided that they don't want to win the Nobel Prize and billions of dollars demonstrating and commercializing LENR, they will have to find "the truth" in a dank Moscow apartment (with a Relative Humidity of 20%) or in a WW2 bunker in... somewhere in Eastern Europe... like they said in old movies. It'll be funny, if good people were not spending time and money following a red herring.

• Pavel as far I noticed, it was Bobs smartphone causing interference to electronics. not to sensor, and when he moved back from counter, the readings went back to normal. Same effect you experience while using mobile internet connection transmitting data while you are close to FM-radio. So it is not enough to have passive smartphone close by, but Bob was streaming with his phone.

• I don´t really get the conversation here right now. Me365 and MFMP said that the reactor did not work and so we do not have to look for excess heat. MFMP estimates that they are within 10% accuracy but personally I am going to get excited when we have a stable COP above 2 for at least half an hour. We can use the data of the last run to check the instrumentation for inconsistencies and errors. But from what I have seen the equipment is pretty convincing. A COP above 2 should be measured reliable – especially after we saw the equipment measuring a COP of 1 in two runs.

Regarding the problems during the test and me365s statements: I am expecting MFMP to write something about what caused the confusion. They know the information exchanges between me365 and MFMP better than we do and they were working with him closely during the last couple of days so I think they are able to judge wether it´s useful to further work with me365 or not.

• Official Post

I find it very interesting that the fuel processing needs so much time (seemingly weeks to months?), according to me356's "1/14" of usual processing time.

This would also explain why other replicators, which process their fuel only for a few hours or over night, don't see any effect.

Maybe they did everything correct, except this step.

Quote from me356

The most important difference between working reactors is that the fuel was processed only for approx. 1/14 time from what is done normally because in other way it was absolutely not possible to perform the test in given timeframe.

• "But it ain't over 'till its over."

True. But it's also true that when it comes to "Confirmation Bias" MFMP goes all the way to 11. They are desperate for ANY replication. And since Toyota, Mitsubishi et al have decided that they don't want to win the Nobel Prize and billions of dollars demonstrating and commercializing LENR, they will have to find "the truth" in a dank Moscow apartment (with a Relative Humidity of 20%) or in a WW2 bunker in... somewhere in Eastern Europe... like they said in old movies. It'll be funny, if good people were not spending time and money following a red herring.

You are standing on the easy side. Sharing the opinion of 99% of the science community is easy and that enables you to open your mouth as wide as you can without any risk. We need brave people in this world who dont follow the mainstream to find new and unexpected solutions for this world. This is true for science, politics and economy. So I am very grateful for all the work that is done by MFMP, LENR researchers and other people who want to make the world a better place.

Look at the innovation of todays big companies - a great part comes from high risk start ups that are bought and integrated into the companies. Most start ups fail, some are sucessful and huge amounts of money are invested into bad ideas.

So your money argument is bulls**t. No granny is investing a dime in LENR anymore - todays investors know the field and know what they are doing (high risk investment). You are here in this forum to make fun of people that you dont understand.

• This would also explain why other replicators, which process their fuel only for a few hours or over night, don't see any effect.

Maybe they did everything correct, except this step.

I know an example where fuel preparation may possibly take weeks (not confidential, just off-topic here), but I don't think it's the case me356 where he supposedly uses Ni, Li and LiAlH4.

It could be in his case something as simple as applying a vacuum continuously for a couple weeks rather than actually some sort of involved preparation step, but we don't know and cannot know since by his own admission he's writing incomplete and misleading information on the matter. From what he previously posted on the subject it didn't seem to me that the process was something very long to complete, rather the opposite.

• Official Post

Ni, Li and LiAlH4

Somewhere was stated that me356 developed his system "away" from Nickel and LiAlH to other metals which are less prone to emit harmful radiation at high COP (and additionally don't harm any existing patent applications).

Didn't find the source yet.

Let's see whether the additional day of fuel preparation was enough to see an effect today. I keep my fingers crossed :thumbup::whistling:

• Somewhere was stated that me356 developed his system "away" from from Nickel and LiAlH to other metals which are less prone to emit harmful radiation at high COP (and additionally don't harm any existing patent applications).

Didn't find the source yet.

This comment: me356: Photos of AURA control unit

These are SEM images of his earlier technology and he is deliberately not going to use Nickel and Hydrogen, because there are so many patents out there in this technology. So he went through all the transition metals which are capable of taking part in this process because of their interaction of the D-subshell orbitals; so he's not using that but he does say it's cheap.

The "deliberately not going to use.... because of patents" does not sound credible to me by the way. Piantelli has several granted patents where almost all transition metals are listed as possible reaction candidates. So he would be out of luck if this was the case.

As for the weeks-long preparation process done elsewhere I was referring to other systems than do not employ the usual "heat, bake and wait at 1200+°C" protocol that is most often performed with Ni and LiAlH4 or slight variations thereof.

• Any ideas of what Monday means in mfmp terms?

Half monday is already gone in east Europe...

It apparently means that they will start on the afternoon / early evening. I have half-seriously suggested should have camped there and started at 6:00 AM to recover at least part of the wasted time; they're doing the opposite, it seems.

Posted on 2017-05-29 01:21

Bob Greenyer

Thanks. All parties have learned a great deal, we have learned what is actually simple and what is practical. We have learned what provides meaningful data and what does not.

me356 has learned a lot about this reactor design in practical testing, so we hope that our collective community endeavour can provide direction for his development, though me356 is confident that he knows what the issues are and how to solve them.

We will try to give me as much time tomorrow to get things straight at his end and be over for an afternoon / early evening test.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.