me356: Photos of AURA control unit

• I find it very interesting that the fuel processing needs so much time (seemingly weeks to months?), according to me356's "1/14" of usual processing time.

Have any ideas what "processing" is? I think it is ultrasound. Mr. Suhas do 200hrs ultrasound. 1/14 maybe mean two weeks? 14 is 2 * 7 days?

• I would not recommend MFMP start playing with rolling average stuff, if never done it before. Next 6 hours is so important that it should not be risked to fail because modifications to dashboard. Most of readers should understand that instantaneous COP sometimes gives false positives/negatives because of heat energy stored and released from mass.

Average graphs can be plotted from data afterwards as seen in this thread. Thank you can for your efforts on that!

• Official Post
  • Have any ideas what "processing" is? I think it is ultrasound. Mr. Suhas do 200hrs ultrasound. 1/14 maybe mean two weeks? 14 is 2 * 7 days?

I believe too that it's supposed to mean two weeks as Alan Smith previously suggested. However given the lack of information the processing could be anything, depending on what the actual "fuel" is.

The example I was previously referring about was Leif Holmlid's iron-potassium oxide catalysts. They need an activation procedure comprising heating in a residual light hydrocarbon atmosphere (a vacuum essentially) for weeks before the catalysts are active enough to show anomalous effects. The rationale behind it seems to be reproducing in part the actual activation process occurring in real world operating conditions in industrial reactors, while at the same time depleting most (but not all) of the alkali content which is counterproductive to its operation in these experiments. In practice this means that the preparation takes weeks to complete because while the alkali content is more easily depleted in a vacuum, the actual activation by reaction with the hydrocarbons would normally use higher pressures to complete in a short amount of time. At the same time, excessive carbon build-up (coking) and sintering due to too high temperatures, which are irreversible, have to be avoided, so some deal of attention is needed as well.

• Official Post
    • Official Post
    Quote from MFMP

Brian is installing the update with the long average on the COP calculation to avoid over excitement when the COP rises sharply because the input power drops. We will test the function on the water heater first.

Quick live stream of dummy heater as hot source for the heat exchanger.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I would not recommend MFMP start playing with rolling average stuff, if never done it before. Next 6 hours is so important that it should not be risked to fail because modifications to dashboard. Most of readers should understand that instantaneous COP sometimes gives false positives/negatives because of heat energy stored and released from mass.

Everyone who understands the instantaneous false positive/negative qualities of COP, will also understand a rolling average. Conversely, people who get excited over instantaneous and erroneous COP values will have less to make false conclusions about with a rolling average (e.g., some folks on ECW). All the raw data is saved and you could calculate your own instantaneous COP if you wish (but it has no purpose in this case).

• Jack, I don't disagree about over excitement of some followers on false positives, my main point was that with so limited time frame, this is unnecessary step risking actual testing. We already saw one change on SW on friday which had to be rolled back since it didn't work properly. I suggested 2 weeks ago Bob to run calorimetry test with Nibe heater before the trip, that would have saved from some of this hassle we have been wittnessing here.
    Probably they did not do that due lack of time/hands to run the dry run test of new calorimetry at home.

• Official Post

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.