me356: Photos of AURA control unit

• I'd say, one of us cannot read English.

You cannot read English. Nowhere does he say he did not agree to publication.

More to the point, do you seriously claim he is so stupid he did not notice they were broadcasting the results? If he did not agree to publication, why didn't he say, "please stop putting the data on the Internet"?

He wrote: "At this time the tickets were already billed."

Unless you buy the cheapest tickets available, you can always reschedule a trip at no cost. For a trip of this nature, I suppose the MFMP people paid a little extra to allow a reschedule.

(You may not be eligible for a refund, but you can reschedule.)

You cannot read English. Nowhere does he say he did not agree to publication

Had he other option, once Greenyer organized online experiment? Everything was aired immediately. It has no meaning to speculate about it. Me356 can indeed prepare another test but I'd organize no public test until I would be prepared for commercial launch. For what it should be good for? Me356 just risks the premature stealing of his know-how and technology - and for what exactly? For popularity of some adventurous manager? What the sealed reactor is supposed to prove? It could be doubted anyway. Whole this action gives no meaning for me until the technology cannot be disclosed and presented at public.

• Had he other option, once Greenyer organized online experiment? Everything was aired immediately. It has no meaning to speculate about it.

Yes, he had another option. Of course he did.

When a person is in your house is conducting an experiment and broadcasting it, if you do not want that, all you have to do is say, "please stop."

The option was ask them to collect the data and publish it later. That is not "speculation." It is common sense.

What you are say makes no sense. You seem to be saying that me356 is an idiot who did not see that people were broadcasting and uploading data. Or that he is so weak, meek, ineffectual and helpless he cannot bring himself to ask people in his own house to stop broadcasting.

Me356 just risks the premature stealing of his know-how and technology - and for what exactly? For popularity of some adventurous manager?

If that is how he feels, he should not have allowed the visit in the first place.

What the sealed reactor is supposed to prove? It could be doubted anyway.

There is no doubt about the results so far! It did not work. If a test of a sealed black box reactor shows a positive result, that will be evidence in favor of the claim. Maybe not proof, but good evidence. Right now, the only results we have indicate that it does not work.

If me356 does not care whether anyone thinks it works or not, that's okay. But in that case he should stop posting long lists of lame excuses for failure. For that matter, he should never have invited the MFMP, or posted any messages here in the first place. He has to choose. He can have credibility, or he can keep the results secret. He can't do both. He can't have it both ways.

Actually, if the reactor is a small object that can be weighed, a black box test that goes on long enough and produces enough energy is strong proof. Only a pathological skeptic would deny it. All cold fusion experiments are black box tests in the sense that no one has any idea what is going on inside the metal lattice.

There is no doubt about the results so far! It did not work.

Your mindset is typical mindset of mainstream physicist: if some experiment doesn't run first time, then it's evident, that it will run never and his presenter is fraud.

Get mature. We have enough of skeptopaths outside this forum already.

Out of record, in this aspect the mindset of Western civilization differs strikingly from attitude of for example Russian people. The Russians give no sh*t if some experiment fails: OK, at least we did try something. They don't struggle to maintain conditions ad protocols anxiously, the research is sorta exploratory art for them, This attitude enables them to repeat it unsuccessful experiment again and again and occasionally find something interesting.

Whereas the western people are way less careless in experiment preparation - but at the case of failure the particular route ends for them in this moment (because they were so careful about it). They forget that the precision is not accuracy, once the wider parametric space is in game. Which is just the case of hyperdimensional processes like the LENR, which are result of synergy of multiple factors. As the result, they have still lotta things to learn and reveal.

• me356

Can you provide test results and protocols, but more importantly your plans so this does not repeat ? Just that simple. It will take time to address your points but I think you need to speak to this issue, before planning for the future. Maybe link to them?

Really I am not sure why all of us are not more critical of claims starting with both this device and all others. Jed is absolutely correct in this. I want this stuff to work, but each and everyone of us that is not critical of watching this unfold seems to be accepting of things except the reality of what has happened. I have often said I come here to learn. And I think I have. If we are not open to honest questions what are we doing here? just dreaming of how it could work? or would work if it could?

• me356

He is not the only one that sees the points are not clear. So let me say something that is very clear.

As earlier when requested for your previous runs i was ignored. Fair enough. How about this one?

You answer in advance your own points for the next time just so we know what to expect or you consider not doing nor discussing the work until it is proven by protocols and runs you should now have a greater idea on what to do. This data would be best shared and skip that for the good of humanity stuff, it getting old.

Also since I have followed you, I have to agree that you never declared a COP of X that I can remember. You just did not deny it. Now that I think this is Rossi like.

Your points 1-4 indicate that MFMP needs to at least consider realigning their organization and goals and leadership.

Quit digging.

• I get the impression Jed talked with MFMP after me356's test, and they share his sentiments. MFMP is here on LF, and they could say something in me's defense if they wanted. So far though, not a peep out of them going on 8 days now.

BTW, me356 gave the team some fuel ash samples to run...anyone know when will we hear the results?

The people from MFMP have to right to feel however they feel after the experiment. However, it would be very unprofessional of them to communicate the way Jed communicates here. It would also be unprofessional and counterproductive to report on their relationship with me356 in non-diplomatic ways.

Anyway, I don't think it's fair to read into their lack of communication; they probably just are busy catching up on their lives.

• Official Post

LC,

After following this almost 7 years now, one thing I have learned is that scientific peer review is a knock down, drag out affair. Jeds comments here, IMO would be considered normal elsewhere, and expected considering the extraordinary claims made by me, followed by the disappointing outcome MFMP experienced. As Jed said, NiH LENR+ has historically had "lax standards". Maybe tightening them up a bit, will weed out the wheat from the chaff?

As an open source team though, MFMP no doubt abides by different standards than mainstream science, choosing diplomacy instead as the better means to their end...a good outcome. And perhaps in this case, their diplomacy calls for silence while letting a surrogate do the talking? Also, diplomacy prohibits saying anything bad, but it does not prevent saying something good, or supportive.

• Hello, long time no seen!

Decided to look at a random video recording:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

At time 0:16 Bob says: "So, some strong fields in here".

And what does the display say? About 35 microteslas.

Well that is pretty much a normal value for the earth magnetic field.

The rest of the video does not make any more sense and I think it is a good representation of LENR (re)search in general. Sorry for having to say that, guys. Please feel free to ban me again for doing so. :)

• And perhaps in this case, their diplomacy calls for silence while letting a surrogate do the talking?

I do not speak for MFMP, if that is what you are implying. I have no idea what their attitude toward me356 is at present. Before the test, they urged me to be more open minded toward his claims. I tried to follow that advice, and I hope I succeeded. I am still open to the possibility that the claims are real, but I dislike me356's attitude and all these excuses he posted here. He should shut up and test his best reactor with the MFMP equipment.

• I get the impression Jed talked with MFMP after me356's test, and they share his sentiments. MFMP is here on LF, and they could say something in me's defense if they wanted. So far though, not a peep out of them going on 8 days now.

BTW, me356 gave the team some fuel ash samples to run...anyone know when will we hear the results?

Bob has released videos, and did back up much of what me356 has been saying, although hinted that there was likely some miscommunication as well.

• The point of the test was to check if there is an excess heat or other interesting artefacts.

During test last 30min GCA-geiger doubled counts. Power in/out graphs two places power out rise before power in. Not much. Maybe you can give better show soon? Keep going.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.