me356: Photos of AURA control unit

• There are at least 6 methods of producing LENR. These methods each have common characteristics but they each have their own unique nature and characteristics. me356 has experimented with some of these methods. me356 has produced LENR fuel and we now see how that fuel looks and behaves in storage as micro particles. We also know from what he has told us, me356 has also produced dusty plasma based LENR reactions.

The new revelation that preprocessing of LENR fuel produces radiation is concerning. Whereas dusty plasma based LENR does not produce radiation. What makes these two methods different?

There is grounds now available to make a compare and contrast analysis to these two methods. First, we understand that the Indian silicon/iron smelter which produces extra silicon and iron from carbon each day through transmutation is a dusty plasma system that generates a huge LENR reaction flux without killing everybody in the neighborhood from radiation. The same can be said for the SunCell which is a large scale dusty plasma system which seems to be harmless to those near it.

But in LENR systems that require fuel preprocessing to generate the LENR active agent, radiation production might be an issue. That LENR active agent might be Ultra Dense Hydrogen (UDH). We know from Holmlid's experiments that UDH produces lots of muons and this UDH can be stored before use for a certain amount of time that Holmlid calls its shelf life.

The preprocessed fuel that me356 has produced may be a carrier for UDH and the radiation that he is seeing that emanates from that preprocessed fuel may be generated by UDH based muon catalyzed fusion. In other words, some LENR reaction production methods are safer than others.

The differences in these production methods could be why Rossi's COP has gone up so much since he has switched from the LENR fuel preprocessing method to the dusty plasma based quark reaction. All the energy that is carried off as muons in the UDH based method is released as light energy in the dusty plasma method.

I would advise me356 to do what Rossi did and think about moving to a dusty plasma based LENR reactor design. In the upcoming competition between LENR system types, Rossi might have an advantage over me356 in term of safety and efficiency. I would also advise me356 to check for muon production from his preprocessed fuel type systems...just in case...

• Possible causes that has produced the T10 picture.

It might be that one or more Ultra dense hydrogen particles have penetrated deep into the base of the carbon tape and has begun a process of transmutation of that carbon into multiple crystals of metal nanowires. The stain reaction might be caused by the production of mesons and long range projection from the UDH reaction site that change the isotope of carbon by adding a neutron as explained in Rossi's latest theory paper.

The flow pattern might be caused by the movement of UDH particles inside the carbon as the UDH travels along the base of the carbon tape as has been seen to occur in the ECCO fuel micrographs. The metal transmutation products are not dense enough to emerge from the based of the carbon as the UDH moves in a straight line as these UDH particles are apt to do.

In short, moving UDH particles produces stain like transmutation along their line of travel. When the UDH decides to stop, this stainanary UHD produces hedgehog like transmutation of metal nanowires.

• Official Post

But for you? You will get higher confidence in LENR. But that is all.

Hi me356

Maybe for you the realitiy of LENR is obvious, because you work on it day by day.

For (the most of) us it is still completely in question whether LENRs exists at all. We had and saw many disappointing events and unclear results in the past.

Seeing proper calorimetric measurement results by a trusted third-party like MFMP would give many of us so much pleasure and simply confirmation that we did not waste all that time following this.

Even without being able to buy such a device yet.

I don't want to make pressure on you and your work, but please keep that in mind. Maybe you are routine-blinded ;)

• Hi me356

Maybe for you the realitiy of LENR is obvious, because you work on it day by day.

For (the most of) us it is still completely in question whether LENRs exists at all. We had and saw many disappointing events and unclear results in the past.

Based on the type of LENS excess heat might not be a LENR reaction product. For example, the main output of the SunCell is high frequency light and little heat is produced by the SunCell reaction. Some dusty plasma type LENR systems produce electrons in a direct to electricity reaction. In other words. it might be that LENR will not give why you expect to see.

• Seeing proper calorimetric measurement results by a trusted third-party like MFMP would give many of us so much pleasure and simply confirmation that we did not waste all that time following this.

What does "third-party" mean in this context? Every single researcher in every lab that confirmed cold fusion started off not believing the claims. That includes Fleischmann and Pons. They were all "third-party."

Why would you trust MFMP more than the experts who confirmed the calorimetry already? The calorimetric measurements at Texas A&M in the 1990s in Bockris' lab were confirmed by the top expert in calorimetry in the state of Texas. Bockris asked the guy to examine the instruments and results. The guy laughed and said, "anyone can measure that much heat." More recent calorimetry was confirmed by Robert Duncan, who is one of the world's top experts in calorimetry, and a Fellow of the AAAS. That is why 60 Minutes asked him to evaluate the research.

Other aspects of cold fusion such as tritium and helium were confirmed by the top experts in those fields, in the U.S., Japan, Europe, India and China, at places like Los Alamos, the PPPL and BARC. These are world-class groups run by people such as the (later) head of the Atomic Energy Commission of India. Compared to them, the people at the MFMP are amateurs. Why do you trust the MFMP more than them? What are your criteria? On what basis would you dismiss or ignore peer-reviewed research published in mainstream journals by leading experts in favor of informal web presentations by people who do not even have doctorates or relevant experience?

I am not denigrating the people at the MFMP, but for anyone to put their work ahead of the research that confirmed cold fusion in the 1990s seems crazy to me. It is like betting that an informal weekend softball team will beat the New York Yankees.

• I am not denigrating the people at the MFMP, but for anyone to put their work ahead of the research that confirmed cold fusion in the 1990s seems crazy to me. It is like betting that an informal weekend softball team will beat the New York Yankees.

Rossi is roundly and vehemently hated by just about everybody in the "professional" LENR community and he knows it. The issue...trust... is not so much about competence, it is more like objectivity and impartiality.

Professionalism is no guarantee of honesty. Consider the the Black Sox Scandal. It was a Major League Baseball match fixing incident in which eight members of the Chicago White Sox were accused of intentionally losing the 1919 World Series against the Cincinnati Reds in exchange for money from a gambling syndicate led by Arnold Rothstein. There is a lot of money at stake in the future of LENR.

• Rossi is roundly and vehemently hated by just about everybody in the "professional" LENR community and he knows it. The issue...trust... is not so much about competence, it is more like objectivity and impartiality.

Actually, most LENR researchers know nothing about Rossi.

Rossi is hated because he is a fraud and a liar. YOU have no business challenging that statement because you have not even read Rossi's report. I mean the so-called Penon report that Rossi uploaded as evidence for his claims. It proves he is a fraud. You have not read it so you do not what you are talking about.

• Actually, most LENR researchers know nothing about Rossi.

Rossi is hated because he is a fraud and a liar. YOU have no business challenging that statement because you have not even read Rossi's report. I mean the so-called Penon report that Rossi uploaded as evidence for his claims. It proves he is a fraud. You have not read it so you do not what you are talking about.

It is a generally accepted truism that open source as exemplified by MFMP is more trustworthy and objective than the greed and jealousy deminstated by professionalism.

• It is a generally accepted truism that open source as exemplified by MFMP is more trustworthy and objective than the greed and jealousy deminstated by professionalism.

Generally accepted by who? You just made that up -- just now. You pulled it out of . . . thin air. No sensible person rates an amateur project higher than the work of professional scientists at major laboratories.

In any case, I was talking about Rossi and his claims. You assert they are right, but as I said, you have no idea what you are talking about, because you have not read Rossi's own report. Anyone who reads it will see that Rossi is incompetent and a liar. He destroyed his own credibility with that report. Which, I suppose, is why you refuse to look at it.

• Generally accepted by who? You just made that up -- just now. You pulled it out of . . . thin air. No sensible person rates an amateur project higher than the work of professional scientists at major laboratories.

In any case, I was talking about Rossi and his claims. You assert they are right, but as I said, you have no idea what you are talking about, because you have not read Rossi's own report. Anyone who reads it will see that Rossi is incompetent and a liar. He destroyed his own credibility with that report. Which, I suppose, is why you refuse to look at it.

It is also generally accepted that the year long test was a political war in which truth took a back seat. Anyone who makes any judgements derived from the malarky that both sides put out is neive. When I realized that the test was a connard from early on, so I decided not to waste time on evaluating propaganda and obvious attempts to produce evidential support for a future lawsuit.

Jed wasted so much time and energy on that test, it was sad. And the effect that the whole experience had on him was distressing. It turned an even tempered guy into a cynical fanatic much like MaryYugo to the great loss to the LENR community. I hope over time that Jed can heal himself from the stressful effects of this diabolical test.

• Official Post

For (the most of) us it is still completely in question whether LENRs exists at all.

barty For me the question is not if LENR exists, or is real, (I think the evidence that there is a kind of effect, what ever it is, is more or less, even scientifically undisputed), the main question for me is, 'Can mankind use the LENR effect to produce energy, that can help to replace the today's problematic existing energy sources and help saving the earth climate and other man made problems?'

• One question for me is.

"Can the Earth support 38 billion people?"

"Due to its dramatic impact on the human ability to grow food, the Haber process served as the "detonator of the population explosion", enabling the global population to increase from 1.6 billion in 1900 to today's 7 billion. Nearly 80% of the nitrogen found in human tissues originated from the Haber-Bosch process.

Cheap energy may cause a similar population increase ?

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_colonization

Resources in space, both in materials and energy, are enormous. The Solar System alone has, according to different estimates, enough material and energy to support anywhere from several thousand to over a billion times that of the current Earth-based human population. Outside the Solar System, 10e23 other stars in the observable universe provide opportunities for both colonization and resource collection, though travel to any of them is impossible on any practical time-scale without interstellar travel by use of generation ships or revolutionary new methods of travel. LENR will enable near light speed travel through space..

The kuiper belt is a comet-rich area of our solar system that begins near the orbit of Neptune and continues beyond Pluto. This zone is a prime location for colonization. The belt's inner edge is about 30 astronomical units (AU) away from the Sun. Its outer edge is about 50 AU away from the Sun.

Scientists believe there may be hundreds of dwarf planets awaiting discovery inside the kuiper belt . These planets would be a good first step in colonization.

• Official Post

For me, like Jed demonstrate well, there is no question wether LENR exists...

It is proven and replicated in PdD, through many kind of experimenst and evidences.

NiH is very questionable, as there is no clear reproduction, and many failures and few frauds. Anyway there are theoretical extrapolation, and few intriguing results, that let good reason to think NiH, like TiD/H WD/H is possible.

I also have similar confidence that nanostructured material, alloys, and biological structures, can be designed to host LENR for some mainstream or niche applications. This is as reasonable as imagining that nuclear energy would have application once fission was observed and chain reaction theorized... It was hard but not uncertain.

For me there is no serious doubt LENR will be usable as a practical and dominant energy source, even if it is only PdD. I trust the engineers.

Where I put my doubts is in the delay to find "the Explanation of LENR".

I'm very negative about the small budget of experimenters and greater ego of theorists. The opposition agains LENR is fierce as it is the biggest fiasco of modern Science, much more catastrophic and unacceptable than geocentric backstage battles with the Pope.

Today in EU, in US, some research and some scientific opinion are forbidden, and this practically prevent serious research and information sharing. beside that pseudo science and fraud spread in a fakenews format, some of which is labelled as mainstream by media, and even sometime in academic space like with LENR.

The Epistemology and sociology situation of modern science, from LENR to dark matter, from immunization to glyphosate , is beyond repairable.

As I say with a strong leader investing 25Mn$, with mainstream experts and no physicist among, I judge it would be accessible in 5 years.

My opinion is that it is desperate in current situation.

Not only we don't have the resources and the organization to implement that plan, but everybody including most of the LENR community is working hard to prevent it to happen, for diverse reason.

It remind me the book of Asimov "Foundation and Empire".

The Empire is so sick that if some black swan hero tries to save it, the hero will be eliminated.

Collapse of an Empire is not an accident but a self catalytic process.

One point in this situation is also that to support this process of collapse, we are unable to see the reality of the problem, blaming those who can help us, finding innocent scapegoat to protect the guilty, blaming the solutions as problems and supporting hopeless alternatives that increase the damages and our inability to see them.

As explained in LFH slides, only hope is from Asia.

• NiH is very questionable, as there is no clear reproduction, and many failures and few frauds.

The proof of NiH LENR is shown in the pictures that me356 has generously allowed us to see and analyze. It is near impossible to fake such SEM micrographs which show transmutation that is undisputable.

It might be that you do not see what the pictures are showing, if not make an effort to understand them.

• Thank you for the messages!

I am also convinced that there is so many LENR materials available that it can't be denied. You are served with undeniable facts. But as you can see, even this is not enough for normal people. You need a real product to be convinced. Even after independent tests there will be doubts. But if you can buy and use it, there will be no doubt anymore.

If time will allow, I can share also results from EDX of the SEM pictures. Transmutations are something you can't fake.

MFMP did analysis of few fuel samples from Mr. Suhas, Parkhomov and also also few of us (yet there are still more of them to publish). There you can find structures made of elements that can't be impurities. Confirmed transmutations are probably of the highest value since it is immediately clear the process is nuclear.

• Confirmed transmutations are probably of the highest value since it is immediately clear the process is nuclear.

Possible transmutations can generally be open to question about contamination, and your SEM images do not rule out contamination, or even constrain the source of whatever is in the images to something your device is doing. These are interesting and suggestive images, if someone with the proper qualifications can interpret them for us. But not proof by any means.

Earlier you remarked that you sometimes see evidence of weak radiation. If properly examined and controlled, this kind of evidence would make it clear that something at the nuclear level is going on in your device.

It is obviously no good to wave away rigorous testing with an excuse such as "You are served with undeniable facts. But as you can see, even this is not enough for normal people," which suggests that there has been rigorous testing that has borne out your claims, which there has not been, at least not made publicly available, or that people would not be satisfied with positive results coming out of rigorous testing, when some of them would.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.