me356: Photos of AURA control unit

...as promised I am sharing at least some data from the sample from which I have posted SEM photos

After the last flop, still waiting for the promised public demo proving the claim of excess heat.

• After the last flop, still waiting for the promised public demo proving the claim of excess heat.

Quite a strange attitude. Even if the reactions don't produce a single joule of excess energy, the results are extra-ordinary. Instead of chemical reactions this is possible only by some kind of Low Energy Nuclear Reactions. Wasn't this the basic requirement ?

Now it is interesting to see possible explanations about the results at least from the following theory groups:

- Axil

- Zephyr

- Standard theory

- Mills

Even if the reactions don't produce a single joule of excess energy, the results are extra-ordinary.

A possible explanation for these extraordinary results?

The usual miracle invoked by fusionists. :)

Fractal-like traces are ending very likely due to transmutation to a gas at the end. This is also reason why they are disappearing over time.

For me the fractal patterns resemble crystallized salt residua from poorly washed-out samples.
    In particular the ammonium chloride tends to sublimate and to disappear gradually.

Ug7D1y3.gif WDVvOsP.jpg

• @Zephir_AWT that is very interesting. Certainly during the transmutation similar compounds such as ammonium can be easily produced.

Note, that the sample was handled in high purity Argon while the process of sample preparation does not involve washing out at all. Actually this is unwanted and unnecessary for SEM.

Certainly ammonium does not include 1/3 of the elements from periodic table. But the pattern is very similar.

Similar patterns are forming again, elsewhere even that old disappeared.

• First off, I am heartened by the reappearance of me356 on this site again even after the offensive and inappropriate reactions he received from some of our more obnoxious members. This tolerance of bad treatment speaks highly of me356's good and kindly nature. I receive these new insights into the LENR reaction as an exceptional and unexpected treat.

It is highly likely that the reactions seen here in these micrographs are produced by metallic hydrogen that would have been produced in the LENR fuel preparation process as hydrogen is loaded into micro cavities on the surface of transition metal microparticles. The crystals of UDH build over time as more hydrogen load into the cavities and the squeezed quantum mechanical nature of the confinement that these hydrogen atoms undergo produce extreme pressure over an extended hydrogen loading process.

The transition metal microparticles provide a holding container that confines the UDH even after the hydrogen compression process stage of fuel preparation is completed. But the UDH will gradually leak out of these cavities over time and fall onto the substrate that supports the transition metal particles.

The unique structure on the surface of the UDH produces an anisotropic magnetic beam projecting forward from the front of the UDH crystal. The crystals of the UDH nanocrystals are each superconductive and they all become entangled so that they move in an identical fashion over the carbon surface like a flock of birds.

The magnetic beams that the aggregation of entangled UDH practicles generate destabilize the carbon atoms that they are traveling over and produce a quark soup that new elements condense into. Energy that is generated by this transmutation process is transferred to the UDH condinsate and shared among its members. The magnetic field strength that this increased energy content produces will produce larger and more vigorous quark soup as the transmutation reaction progresses.

The Surface Plasmon Polaritons on the surface of the UDH spre energy in two counter-rotating currents of photons but there is alway some slight mismatch in the relative strengths of these currents to produce a weak anisotropic magnetic field.

But when a laser beam or a high voltage potential field is applied to these SPPs, the KERR effect transforms these currents into a single rotating circuit of photons because the index of refraction of the SPP is made complex. This photon current coordination process greatly increases the power of the SPP anisotropic magnetic beam production by hundreds of times.

This KERR effect stimulus must be continuously applied to the LENR fuel to greatly increase the activity of that fuel to a level of activity needed to produce heat in the online LENR reactor.

When the KERR stimulus is removed, the LENR reaction slows to near zero as the counter rotating photon currents are reestablish inside the SPPs.

• The wide range of element production that ME356 reports has also been seen in the experiments of Mark LeClair. LeClair reports elements as heavy as californium generated by metallic water formed by the extreme pressures generated by the cavitation process. LeClair reports some unbelievable stuff as these metallic water particles escape the cavitation reactor and bore holes in his walls and even the trees outside his lab.

On slide 18 of this presentation

http://www.waterjournal.org/up…l5/supplement/LeClair.pdf

LeClair images the water crystal. This crystal has the same basic topology as metallic hydrogen. The are many metalized compounds produced by high pressure conditions in their formation process, metalize lithium hydride for example, that will demonstrate the same transmutation abilities as metalized hydrogen.

The water crystal transmutation profile as follows:

• Surface plasmon polaritons are readily created on the surface of Ultra dense hydrogen because the surface of the UDH is superconductive thus forming a perfect two surface reflective mirror for photons.

It is turning out that the Surface Plasmon Polariton (SPP) is weakly LENR capable after it has been created. Initially, it is composed of two counter rotating currents of confined electron entangled light wave forms that work against each other to mitigate the SPPs ability to convert light into a strong magnetic beam projecting outward normal to the plane of the circulation of the light currents. To make the SPP LENR capable, an electrostatic field (the patented Rossi electrostatic stimulus) is applied (the Kerr effect) to the Whispering Gallery Wave (WGW). This electrostatic field induces a coupling between these two counter rotating light waveforms within the WGW so that these two waveforms combine into a very much strengthened and organized current of light.

When the WGW reaches LENR activation levels where protons decay, the energy produced by that decay in the form of photons is transferred from the nucleus during proton disintegration. The additional extracted light energy initiates a gainful positive feedback loop that makes self-sustain mode in LENR possible. From the researchers as follows:

https://phys.org/news/2017-01-…-optical-microcavity.html

Physicists observe spontaneous symmetry breaking in an optical microcavity

https://3c1703fe8d.site.intern…0/2017/1-physicistsob.jpg

Quote:

“These researchers in China have observed spontaneous symmetry breaking in an optical whispering gallery microcavity. The whispering gallery modes are analogous to the acoustic resonances in the whispering gallery in St. Paul Cathedral in London and the echo wall in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing. Due to the low propagation loss and the small size of such microcavities, where photons can circulate inside for up to millions of times, light-matter interactions are thus dramatically enhanced. Importantly, such a whispering gallery micro-resonator possesses the intrinsic rotation symmetry, and supports two degenerate propagating-wave modes: clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW) waves, manifesting the symmetry of this system.

• http://physicsworld.com/cws/ar…been-recreated-in-the-lab

PW2017-10-cartwright_Fig1.jpg

Hydrogen is a gas under ordinary atmospheric conditions, which on this chart is too small a region to be resolved. Under high pressures, the element forms a liquid when very hot, or a non-metallic solid at moderate temperatures. The non-metallic solid region has four phases, described, in which hydrogen is arranged in various close-packed structures.

The element is always a solid at high pressure and at moderate temperatures, but takes on distinct phases depending on just how high the pressure is. Phase I is a close-packed structure in which the molecular angles are disordered. Phase II is a similar structure but with some degree of orientational order. Phase III is believed to be a structure in which the strength of the hydrogen–hydrogen bonds turns so weak that the hydrogen can be considered partly atomic, not molecular. In phase IV, some evidence suggests a portion of the hydrogen molecules form planar, graphene-esque sheets. Beyond those phases? Metallic hydrogen – possibly.

Since 1935 theory has predicted that hydrogen can also form a metallic solid under very high pressures, which experimentalists have been striving to produce ever since. (Courtesy: Source: I F Silvera/Harvard University)

In the late 1960s, physicist Neil Ashcroft at Cornell University in New York, US, predicted that solid metallic hydrogen could be a high-temperature superconductor; and in the past decade, other theorists have suggested that the critical temperature for such a superconductor could be above room temperature, unlike any other known to date.

From the phase diagram above, if metallic hydrogen is superconductive, it is superconductive at thousands of degrees in temperature.

• I guess Holmlid's ultradense deuterium at near vacuum conditions does not fit on this graph

Not so. According to prevailing theory, after the UDH is formed, it becomes stable at ambient pressure and temperature.

https://dash.harvard.edu/bitst…a_Metallic.pdf?sequence=2

Wigner and Huntington first predicted that pressures of order 25 GPa were

required for the transition of solid molecular hydrogen to the atomic metallic phase.

Later it was predicted that metallic hydrogen might be a metastable material so that it

remains metallic when pressure is released.

The production and nature of metallic hydrogen is just as contentious as LENR is among the scientist that are interested it this subject.

• Dear Axil, and others,

There was a thread here recently that questioned about the real central "role" of hydrogen. indeed, the phenomenon Lenr seems to be more general, global.

see the papers below:

Dr. George Ohsawa sought to transmute sodium into potassium in vitro. The method revealed itself to him in a symbolic dream. Thus inspired, Dr. Ohsawa and Michio Kushi, et al., constructed an experimental electric discharge tube with copper (Yin) and iron (Yang) electrodes and a valve through which to draw a vacuum or admit oxygen (Fig. 3.1). The first transmutation with this equipment was achieved on June 21, 1964. After applying 60 watts of electricity for 30 minutes to heat sodium to a plasma, a molar equivalent of oxygen was introduced. Viewed with a spectroscope, the orange band of sodium gave way to the blue of potassium, according to the formula:

Na23 + O16 = K39

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/nelson2_3.html

• See post

Hydrogen couln't be essential ?

What produces the LENR reaction is unbalanced magnetic field lines that destabilize matter. There are many ways that such anisotropic magnetism can be produced. One is the Surface plasmon polariton that I have described above in this thread. Metallic hydrogen is an excellent host for the production of polaritons but nanoparticles can also serve just as well. We are concentrating on metallic hydrogen in this thread because EM356 is using this form of hydrogen to fuel his reactor and the micrographs that he has provided shows metallic hydrogen in action.

• me356,

It can be exciting when you are hoping for something amazing to see something surprising. Think of the wave like temperature patterns seen by the researchers in TPR1. This was incorrectly interpreted as counter to conventional physics of heating and cooling cycles and evidence of LENR. The truth was it was just simple thermal inertia.

As it is, the information you have provided is insufficient to support your claims. You provide your own conclusions but no data (pictures don't really count as data here). You ask for faith. I give you the amount of faith normally given to anonymous Internet posters who make bold assertions with no supporting evidence. ;)

• Jack Cole , I sympathize with your characterization, but I am also an optimist. I look forward to hearing more from me356 when he finds himself in a position where he feels comfortable sharing more. I respect that he must keep some secrets so that he can realize financial gain from his work. Unfortunately, bringing such a radical new technology to market is immensely difficult for a lone inventor/engineer. His best opportunity is to file a patent on his process and realize early financial gain by licensing the technology to engineering companies that can bring the difficult new technology to product. ME356 is in a race, because others will independently discover what he is doing as well and the secret will be out. It doesn't even have to be a great all-covering patent to make money. There are companies out there that would pay well to add a usable LENR patent to their portfolio. And, there are ways that a clever patent attorney can cast the patent description that will allow it to issue.

• me356,

It can be exciting when you are hoping for something amazing to see something surprising. Think of the wave like temperature patterns seen by the researchers in TPR1. This was incorrectly interpreted as counter to conventional physics of heating and cooling cycles and evidence of LENR. The truth was it was just simple thermal inertia.

As it is, the information you have provided is insufficient to support your claims. You provide your own conclusions but no data (pictures don't really count as data here). You ask for faith. I give you the amount of faith normally given to anonymous Internet posters who make bold assertions with no supporting evidence. ;)

The LENR reaction does not always produce excess heat, but it always produces the transmutation of elements. The micrographs that me356 has shown us is solid proof that me356 is producing the LENR reaction. Me356 is using a scanning electron microscope (SEM) to look at his fuel,. This is the universally accepted authoritative means to show the transmutation of elements.

MFMP is using SEM to show active LENR reactions in the systems that they are currently evaluating for LENR activation. When transuranic elements appear in SEM analysis, then the presence of LENR activity is unambiguous and cannot be denied.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.