Press Release: Brillouin Energy looks to raise USD 15m in equity financing by June

• Official Post

some recent press release I missed about Brillouin...

I don't know the details, but it seems they attract some serious funding.

• This type of public equity offerings is not common for scam artist's since the pitch to potential investors is subject to the laws and penalties of the Securities and Exchange Commission. It is NOT merely aprivate contract as in the case of AR and IH which is litigated in civil court. Intentional lying in presenting their proposal to potential investors is a criminal deed on the face of it.

It seems that the rumblings of incipient LENR companies is growing, and between Brilliant Light, Brillouin, Rossi, the Japanese Auto companies, ME356, and other leads of MFMP not to mention SPAWAR, AirBus, Nissan and who knows who all else, we might well see a break in the ice quite soon - a matter of a year or two in my opinion. They all have reason to stall, and also growing reason to be the first out of the chute. It is all too easy to get optimistic and I constantly have to remind myself that there is STILL no solid science under all this. Could still be the new "Tulip Bulbs."

• Sometimes I think about telling people about this stuff but catch it because in years past I told my mineing company president in an email (which I got in trouble for even though we have an "open door policy") to start putting emphasis on nickel that email is the only one ever I got a reply to. It went all the way around the world until they got some guy to email me back explaining how perpetual motion will never work. All I mentioned was nickel and lenr. And sometimes I think mabee I am that wierd person following all these other wierd people on a make believe subject. It has been a long time of watching and waiting. I think I will go back to Santa at least he showed up once a year.

This type of public equity offerings is not common for scam artist's since the pitch to potential investors is subject to the laws and penalties of the Securities and Exchange Commission. It is NOT merely aprivate contract as in the case of AR and IH which is litigated in civil court. Intentional lying in presenting their proposal to potential investors is a criminal deed on the face of it.

It seems that the rumblings of incipient LENR companies is growing, and between Brilliant Light, Brillouin, Rossi, the Japanese Auto companies, ME356, and other leads of MFMP not to mention SPAWAR, AirBus, Nissan and who knows who all else, we might well see a break in the ice quite soon - a matter of a year or two in my opinion. They all have reason to stall, and also growing reason to be the first out of the chute. It is all too easy to get optimistic and I constantly have to remind myself that there is STILL no solid science under all this. Could still be the new "Tulip Bulbs."

Well, it's not as big, by far, as the tulip bulb bubble, IIRC. But none of the organizations you mention, to my knowledge, have made any convincing and credible demonstration that they have at least medium power LENR in the bag. I think BLP's claims, which have only become more colorful and less probable over DECADES of failed deadlines and bad promises, are especially hilarious and incredible. Brillouin has shown time and again that they have no class. I am not sure what if anything they have. Breakouts have been promised since 1989 and where are we in terms of actual performance of energy production -- proven, not claimed? Absolutely nowhere. Where is the proof for Miley for example? Remember his hundreds of watts consistent production on the desktoo, what, three or more years ago? Where is that for example? Same with all the others. Show me the BEEF!

Maybe we should look at Brillouin's prospectus before we decide that they are putting themselves at risk. And will they spell "Hyrogen" right in their literature? How about "Pluse"? Their diagram with those silly typos is still probably on PESN.

• This type of public equity offerings is not common for scam artist's since the pitch to potential investors is subject to the laws and penalties of the Securities and Exchange Commission. It is NOT merely aprivate contract as in the case of AR and IH which is litigated in civil court. Intentional lying in presenting their proposal to potential investors is a criminal deed on the face of it.

I'm not entirely sure about such things, but I think they will be seeking so-called "accredited investors" who are (possibly) not protected to the same level as a 'normal investor' by the SEC.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/accreditedinvestor.asp

Sure enough! Classy, folks:

At least they don't publish patients' confidential medical information all over the internet.

• He's not a patient, you idiot. Papp, the old con man, is dead. Long dead. In addition, I neither treated him nor kept records on him so the rules you cite do not apply to me. You're too dumb to even read what you wrote:

“CMIA prohibits a health care provider, health care service plan, or contractor from disclosing medical information regarding a patient, enrollee, or subscriber without first obtaining an authorization, except as specified.”

Papp was never by the remotest stretch of fevered imagination my patient, enrollee or subscriber. OBVIOUSLY, I never provided him with health care, a service plan or any contract. DUMB! Really stoopeed. Futhermore, ignoramus, when the information about Papp was originally passed on, those laws did not exist.

• I hate to see large scale funding happen before major validation occurs. I know some work at SRI has been done including a press release, but it is basically that they just set up the system at SRI and it produced the same values using the same measurement techniques. Maybe they have done more than that and a good job at validating this, but from the outside, I see little reason to invest. Hopefully, the investors will be very careful and have the reports reviewed by knowledgeable experts.

• @JC: Is hate your primary motivation to stay in this forum?

Is that what you would suggest?

My motivation is for valid science to be done without wasting a lot of people's time and money. I really want to know if Brillouin has something that works, but right now, the evidence seems very insufficient. It definitely is insufficient to outsiders (at least me). Do you like people to waste lots of money on insufficiently validated technology?

Would you prefer another $15M be spent on further engineering or $500K on a more thorough set of validation tests?

MFMP would do it for free!

• My motivation is for valid science to be done without wasting a lot of people's time and money. I really want to know if Brillouin has something that works, but right now, the evidence seems very insufficient. It definitely is insufficient to outsiders (at least me). Do you like people to waste lots of money on insufficiently validated technology?

Jack Cole : This is a good motivation! The long time COP of Brillouin is slightly above 2. The problem with lattice contained (inside lattice) LENR is deformation and loss of cavities. LENR only works longtime stable as a close to surface process, where the energy can be externally dissipated and cavities stay (more or less) intact.

Thus they (Brillouin) need a complete redesign of their core!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.