EMDrive replicated 3 times, confirmed by NASA ?

• Official Post

For a LENR Manhattan project, the world have changed.
    Nation-State for me is no more the reference actor, nor is the corporation. Both are maneuvering too slowly.

After a long period of difficulty I start to understand that the LENR-Cities approach is much more adapted. I agree that most people, start from usual corp executives like me, will have difficulties to understand how an ecosystem works to make a revolution quickly...
    In a way Manhattan project like the Ultra project were also huge ecosystems of talents, funding and infrastructure, working with some autonomy (abandoned by the war authorities) to solve a big problem.

Many people imagine that the money did all the job. It is part of the solution, but the facts that many talents were meeting in a shared place on a shared project did the big breakthrough.
    Manhattan project was an ecosystem, factually a city, like Ultra at the beginning.
    However with time it's spirit get sclerotic, abandoning the initial freedom and trust, the management by intent, to blind obedience to government and theory and led to the culture that blocked LENR.

• As humanity adapts to reality... insects and birds do fly. Over time we learned to fly as well.

Fire (otherwise known as heat) enables us.

The energetics of LENR are excditing.

Piers Anthony "Isle of Woman"

Most Helpful Customer Reviews - 15 of 15 people found the following review helpfulInterweaves fantastic fiction with exciting history By Arinwalt on April 4, 2001

A series of twenty snapshots of the lives of Blaze, Ember, and their families, Piers Anthony's 'Isle of Woman' interweaves fantastic fiction with exciting history. These identities of Blaze and Ember reappear at different times, in different places, from the beginning of human development to the immediate future.

Thus as the characters meet, separate, partner with others, raise their families, and eventually reunite septuagenarians, the reader progresses from mankind's earliest art and tools to the many guises of civilization.

A concept this grand in scope demands such an innovative device, and it is used effectively. In this way, with familiar protagonists, even the shortest of chapters becomes effective.The centerpiece, in which Blaze finds a wife for his son, is set around 6500 BC in Catal Huyuk, and other of Anthony's settings are still more unconventional.

Elaine Morgan's infamous "aquatic ape" hypothesis illustrates biological evolution, the Sahul Shelf the land bridges of old. Neandertal man, too often mercilessly mocked, is instead portrayed with sympathy; Malthus, not Marx, alerts us to future dangers. Indeed, the unfortunate path man seems to be treading is this novel's very message. The author sees catastrophe over the horizon, primarily ecological, and this warning recurs throughout both implicitly and explicitly.'Isle of Woman' is not history as we know it.

This is history as it might have been, replete with suppositions, scant evidence, and even suggestions. It is also history as it ought to be: it informs, it entertains, and we can learn from it.

http://www.amazon.com/Isle-Wom…yssy-Book-1/dp/0812533666
    +
    EMDrive replicated 3 times, confirmed by NASA ?
    +
    http://coldfusionnow.org/evolution-through-cold-fusion/

• Hello i know all about how works EMDrive (Theory, but it explain everything). And we create EMDrive like device with better specifications about 20 years ago.
    What is your relation on the EMDRive?
    How can i contact the creator of it?

• Official Post

I have no contact, I am just interested as an improbable possibility...
    In science, unlike engineering, being wrong is less dangerous than not trying.

if you want to contact the team, best is to [email protected] on his site emdrive.com, or [email protected] in her university.

• Hello from Poland in 2012 I made very funy test
    few day ago I started read about EM

below test You can repeat in home

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Roger Shawyer neglected to calculate the force on the tapered walls of the cavity.

The EMdrive is in equilibrium and does not yield propulsive force.

Sorry

• Official Post

like Fetta, whatever is the error of Shawyer in his theory (it seems he is aware of that critic and address it, but who cares), the measurement say it seems to work.
    no theory can prove EmDrive can work even if it is perfect and mainstream.
    what will prove it works is a measurement, and until now it seems good.

I don't even understand why people discuss of his theory if it is so bad. better ignore it, not use it as an argument, to or against.

anyway the fact that many overeducated people cannot understand that the null-drive is not a blank test (the blank is a RF load), but a theory test.

theory and reality are differents. the map is not the territory.

note that BuilTheEnterprise blog made an article on tha problem reminding the results
    http://www.buildtheenterprise.…-test-paper-summary-table

the Emdrive controversy, which is much more established than LENr is a very good test of current problem that scientific elite, at least science media, have with epistemology, between theory and reality, theory and experiments.

as the NASA testers said, best is not to consider theory. there are currently 4 theory :

• shawyer based on relativistic physics
    • Chinese based on maxwell equations
    • Fetta (thus refuted)
    • NASA based on the virtual particle plasma.
    • Official Post

Not being convinced is wise...
    Current level of evidence is "intriguing" and "deserve more work".
    Being sure it is false is no less irrational, even for someone who believe religiously on conservation of momentum. It is so complex, with so many tricks possible, that being sure is not rational.

However one can safely bet against EmDrive, and speculate it is real... the odds are not infinite, but are big against EmDrive.

I wish it is real as it would be useful, but I expect some really tricky artifact have spread across 3 teams and 5 setups.. it is just a really tricky microwave artifact, not one of those skeptics have raised. maybe it can even be useful.
    Serendipity works this way.

look of philosopher stone and find cure for eczema.
    After all the inventor of Vxxgra looked to cure angina pectoris...

• I have a great invention.
    Take Sawyer's tappered cavity and fill it with compressed air instead of microwaves.
    The force on the larger face will be greater than the force on the smaller face.
    Ignore the force on the tapered walls.
    The cavity will move in the direction of the larger face !!
    No need for microwaves.
    Good for interstellar travel !!

• Official Post

maybe microwave as quantum particles behave differently, or some virtual particle pass through the wall like in a reactor...

one hypothesis that some have given is that the box is not closed for the particle that count. maybe the Emdrive is a turbocompressor jet engine for virtual particle plasma, dark mater, or spacetime loops... :S

I feel easier to test with a torsion balance :D

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.