Collective low energy nuclear reaction may cause overunity in Graneau’s water explosion

• No post 17 discusses the "formation of U238 by fusion in a water discharge experiment without the production or detection of neutrons". After you find the source, I'll ask you, how this formation is related to a) muon formation b) proton decay. But not yet in this moment.

Go ahead.

• No post 17 discusses the "formation of U238 by fusion in a water discharge experiment without the production or detection of neutrons". After you find the source, I'll ask you, how this formation is related to a) muon formation b) proton decay. But not yet in this moment.

Go ahead.

The exploding wire experiment uses 137Cs isotope activity and the appearance of Th 234 fission decay products of U238 fission to determine the amount of U238 fission that has been produced. Also the enrichment of U235 with respects to U238. The production of neutrons was under 1000 per shot.

This description of the exploding titanium foils experiment concentrates on the fission of the uranium salts.

http://file.scirp.org/pdf/JMP20100400005_87444817.pdf

Study of the Electric Explosion of Titanium Foils in Uranium Salts

• So do you agree, that no post 17 discusses the "formation of U238 by fusion in a water discharge experiment without the production or detection of neutrons"?

You're just piling links blindly and carelessly by occurrence of familiar words in their abstracts.

• So do you agree, that no post 17 discusses the "formation of U238 by fusion in a water discharge experiment without the production or detection of neutrons"?

You're just piling links blindly and carelessly by occurrence of familiar words in their abstracts.

You have a point in this respect. I read through most of the references listed in that post 17 study and I mixed up what I saw in each of those studies. I am at fault in that my memory was faulted in this regard. I am heartily sorry for the confusion factor and I thank you for imposing mental discipline regarding this subject so that I reevaluate this data properly.

Reference:

http://file.scirp.org/pdf/JMP20100400005_87444817.pdf

shows that fission occurs in uranium not in the explosion channel, but at a distance in both time and distance from the explosion channel and separated from it. This fission reaction of uranium occurs without the appearance of neutrons and gamma radiation.

• Official Post

№ 90 - Котёл-парогенератор-трансмутатор «Аурум-01” Среднее потребление - 0,7 кВт. Выходная тепловая мощность - 12 кВт. Расходный материал - вода, 150 г / сутки. Ядерное излучение в пределах нормы. Выход драгметалла: Серебро - 100 г / сутки, (в виде Ag2O ), Золото - 25 г / сутки, ( в виде Au2O3 x H2O ) . Оптимальные способы восстановления и утилизации драгметаллов, находятся в разработке. Предоставляется только для исследовательских целей! Первые эксперименты: Видео

No. 90 - Boiler-steam generator-transmutator "Aurum-01" Average consumption - 0,7 kW. The output heat output is 12 kW. Consumable material - water, 150 g / day. Nuclear radiation is within normal limits. The output of the precious metal: Silver - 100 g / day, (in the form of Ag2O), Gold - 25 g / day, (in the form of Au2O3 x H2O).
    Optimum ways of recovery and recycling of precious metals are under development. It is provided only for research purposes! The first experiments: Video

since you mentioned them here i want to point out that they have reproduced ecat

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My first impression about them was it was a scam but they are real people from Cherkassy Ukraine. Some retired. Performing experiments in the garage. That is why all videos have this farm barn feel.

It is still hard to believe in anything they claim since the claims are so insane: overunity devices, plasma generators, healing etc. Then of course they sell academy membership and blueprints and. While money may not be big would you is few hundred dollars for something which doesn't work. However they can build it for you on request.

It is still hard to believe in anything they claim since the claims are so insane: overunity devices, plasma generators, healing etc.

I don't believe in anything without apparent indicia, but some other experimenters (also Russians, indeed) presented similar findings even without any money asking. So I consider it being worth of attention of Western world - after all some gold and silver production has been reported in original Energoniva experiments too.

SFClNvD.jpg

• Official Post

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cop 120 heating water with hf discharges. In the video 4 AA batteries boil 500ml of water in 13 min.

Could not find who was that and any reference about the tech apart from the possibility it can back based on underwater discharge causing water-hammer effect

• Extensive table of LENR transmutations, many of them deal with underwater discharges:

1. Hanawa, T. X-ray spectroscropic analysis of carbon arc products in water. in 8th International Conference on Cold Fusion. 2000. Lerici (La Spezia), Italy: Italian Physical Society, Bologna, Italy. p. 147.
    2. Ohmori, T. and T. Mizuno, Nuclear transmutation reaction caused by light water electrolysis on tungsten cathode under incandescent conditions. Infinite Energy, 1999. 5(27): p. 34.
    3. Ohmori, T., et al., Transmutation in a gold-light water electrolysis system. Fusion Technol., 1998. 33: p. 367.
    4. Jiang, X.L., L.J. Han, and W. Kang. Anomalous element production induced by carbon arcing under water. in The Seventh International Conference on Cold Fusion. 1998. Vancouver, Canada: ENECO, Inc., UT, USA. p. 172.
    5. Kopecek, R. and J. Dash, Excess heat and unexpected elements from electrolysis of heavy water with titanium cathodes. J. New Energy, 1996. 1(3): p. 46.
    6. Sundaresan, R. and J.O.M. Bockris, Anomalous reactions during arcing between carbon rods in water. Fusion Technol., 1994. 26: p. 261.
    7. Singh, M., et al., Verification of the George Oshawa experiment for anomalous production of iron from carbon arc in water. Fusion Technol., 1994. 26: p. 266. 51
    8. Matsumoto, T., Experiments of underwater spark discharge with pinched electrodes. JNE, 1996. 1(4): p. 79.
    9. Ohmori, T. and T. Mizuno. Strong excess energy evolution, new element production, and electromagnetic wave and/or neutron emission in the light water electrolysis with a tungsten cathode
    • Official Post

Zephir_AWT the author of the device is known - the guy behind this web site http://oldoctober.com/ru/ I had to read through the forum where he said that he sold this to an entrepreneur in 2016 and is under NDA now. There were replication attempts and one replicator said he was seeing the effect by using carbon filter element with 5 micron pores.

He was saying that the source is the recombination. I was not able to find a video of replication. Will try more some other day.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.