Clearance Items

• “We don’t have a choice about whether geoengineering happens,” he said. “We only get to choose whether people with good intentions do it.”

The road to hell is paved with good intentions... just saying.

nb. Ban me, censor me, ignore me, attack me, but I am firmly against the notion of anthropogenic climate change. CO2 is the best substance there is for life and global warming is a huge lie and hoax to drive global factors.

We need to stop the scaremongering and focus on actual problems such as energy security for the future without destroying the environment (forest for example) or pollute everything with low tech industry. That is something very different and real but mostly ignored because 'CO2 something scary'. A recycle economy, A hydrogen energy system, nuclear base preferably is all good, even throw in some EV's and such, no problem, but stop the climate scare! there are plenty real environmental issues to focus on, plenty of global challenges to overcome.
    Stop destroying natural processes and sell them as a problem! (nitrogen. methane and CO2 issue).

• nb. Ban me, censor me, ignore me, attack me, but I am firmly against the notion of anthropogenic climate change. CO2 is the best substance there is for life and global warming is a huge lie and hoax to drive global factors.

It is your freedom to believe what you think is true.

Your argument just is not science. The current C02 level will hit the 16 million years ago mark soon. This was a very hot period. The mechanism of how C02 heats the planet is well investigated and bullet proof.

The ocean water level will raise 2-4 meters until 2100. Everybody with no clue of science will notice this as soon the first tipping point has been crossed (about 12-15 years from now) when the yearly increase will become some centimeters/year. Many large cities (Tokyo, Manhattan, Amsterdam. Kopenhagen, Hamburg, ... will be totally inundated some like London partially...This will add some 800 million additional people looking for anew place to live.

Be aware that there is no simple way back once a tipping point has been crossed.

We do CF in the hope we could change the way we produce energy. But money today is spent for sports contracts, fantasy projects/science, etc.. Nobody want's to save the ocean live or humanity...

• I am not allowed to debate this on the forum. I cannot point out how wrong you are with your data and we that we are at an historic low CO2 level wise or how beneficial CO2 really is and the base for life. I cannot tell you climate data is fixed etc etc. and how you were made to believe a completely false narrative. So I wont.

• This is a move in the right direction IMHO, but also one that will be resisted as throws anything classic out the window and introduces the complexity of many body interactions that very few people want to wrap their minds around.

There has been, is, and will be, rigorous resistance from the intellectually lazy to the complexity regime. The lazy. will fight furiously to keep things simple (aka fusion).

• There has been, is, and will be, rigorous resistance from the intellectually lazy to the complexity regime. The lazy. will fight furiously to keep things simple (aka fusion).

So you are insulting everyone but you, saying they are "lazy" because they don't agree with your fantasies. No, everyone else is not "lazy". They are, however, not narcissists.

• I beg to disagree. Th, when it is destroyed (fission/spallation) we see these smaller products. The SAM team has proposed this for a few years now that this is precisely the case. All those smaller elements come from a large one. So I beg to disagree strongly. For more info see our presentation or read our book or visit the website with all sources.
    Structuredatom.org

Please don't disagree with Axil. It's not worth the heartache.

• THH, I'm at a loss to understand what you intend to accomplish with your comments. Cold fusion is real. The only unknown is why and how the nuclear mechanism works. I have described the basic behaviors in my paper and suggested a mechanism. This description is based on well-documented and replicated behaviors. If you want to be useful, I suggest you explore the logical implications of this body of work. Simply claiming that errors are present is not only useless but demonstrates a juvenile approach to a serious problem. You are able to make a useful contribution but not by the path you have taken here. We need creative ideas but only when they are connected to the well-documented reality. Are you willing to do this? Will you help find the correct explanation?

it's time to block THH posts so the rest of us can benefit from your experience. Huxley is like the slow walkers in London blocking traffic, you can kick the shit out of them and they just get up and continue to block traffic.

Just run him over please!!!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.