Clearance Items

• Roger. I guess I'm more accepting of difference than most, and at the same time more willing to keep on asserting what I believe when it is basically repetitious. Sort of like OCD. You really think I, sigmoidal, etc are lying? I can get your support of Rossi. It is a good story if you ignore the technical evidence and don't look too hard at his behaviour with IH and don't think.

For me the psychology of Rossi and his fans is fascinating. It is the endlessly inventive way people can lie to themselves. I'm realist enough to know I cannot by rational argument alter anything for those who have decided views. Even so this Trial is fascinating, as well as being a true star wars like good vs evil entertainment.

What makes it most fascinating is that different groups can place good and evil differently. IH make an easy Evil Empire as rich capitalists - but for me Rossi wins Darth Vader as someone who misrepresents and deceives, yet pretends to be a genuine scientist. It is in my book despicable behavior, because I care about getting science right. None of that speaks to whether IH are not also baddies, but unless given incontrovertible evidence I (like many of Rossi's early fans) tend to assume no-one deliberately deceives. IH would need to be doing that, and for what reason? It does not make sense. Whereas Rossi can just be a fantasist, and so used to telling stories he knows not right from wrong.

• Yes let's talk star wars because it's really relevant with the energetical breakthrough of cold fusion/LENR and all the astroturfing, disinfo, and social engineering that's been deployed for years to slow it down

This forum is a textbook case of those, and perhaps AI bots too, or rather their help in generating posts

• Thetruemonty: I looked through your posts, and they're pretty benign. But the whole subthread has been moved here, as the conversation took a turn away from the Rossi v. Darden case and towards the characters of the people in this forum. So if I move your posts back to the Rossi v. Darden thread, they will not exactly be on that topic, and it will be harder to understand what you were responding to. Do you disagree?

no, is ok for me. I was just wondering why they went to the clearance items. Thanks for explaining.

• calm down everyone. This is not about religions, planets, churches or evil empires.

This is a mere business dispute and be very careful if anyone wants to make you think its something else

• All,

Incredible how posters somehow claim victory for IH. What a bunch of hypocrites. The big talk & threats from The Weasel. The millions spent to "silence Rossi once and for all" and now "back to the mission". A pocket of hot air, a fart..that is what Thomas Darden and his comrades personificate.

The Italian played IH. If one cannot see that you are delusional.

Cheers,

JB

Moved from the Rossi v. Darden thread. Eric

• TTM calling for calm - you guys crack me up better than any going comedy routine today.

A mere business dispute indeed - in US Federal Court with a 4 decades running con artist whose gig is up.

Dewey Weaver,

This last quote is hilarious.

"His gig is up! The bloody conman. We will annihilate him!

His gig is up! The bloody conman. We will annihilate him!

Meh..settlement. Back to the mission."

What a load of bull you are!

JB

• What makes it most fascinating is that different groups can place good and evil differently. IH make an easy Evil Empire as rich capitalists - but for me Rossi wins Darth Vader as someone who misrepresents and deceives, yet pretends to be a genuine scientist.

Rossi has never called himself "a genuine scientist". He is an entrepreneur and an inventor and this is what he says about himself. Do not give him words he never uttered.

He is an entrepreneur and an inventor a

Except that he has never succeeded in any enterprise and has invented nothing but lies and low grade scams which have fooled mainly the very desirous and gullible.

• Rossi has never called himself "a genuine scientist". He is an entrepreneur and an inventor and this is what he says about himself. Do not give him words he never uttered.

Entrepeneur and inventors do not spend 24/7 on a blog associated with a fake (in the sense of no quality standards, no publishing) nuclear physics journal.

• Actually that link Zeph provided is simply Siff being FOS, as usual. But I disapprove of people being banned for expressing any opinion. I think the only bannable offenses on an open forum should be obvious actionable libel ("blank is a child molester" -- unless that's Sterling Allan) or the malicious waste of space -- entering blank spaces, obscene photos, ads, nonsense paragraphs, etc. just to annoy users. But it's obviously not my forum and whoever owns a forum makes the rules. Nobody is forced to participate! Siff, IMO, is so extreme and so misguided that he is entertaining, albeit in a comic sort of fashion. Thus, for what's it's worth (very little, I am sure) I disagree with banning him. From what I saw anyway and I don't read all.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.