Clearance Items

• I am correcting your unsupported and I believe factually incorrect statement that Rossi is building a factory. You cannot have a thread where the accuracy of statements cannot be questioned. This is not fantasy island forum. The assertion of the existence of a factory can be questioned. Although it is difficult to prove a negative, the absence of building permits, no evidence of a partner, the legal troubles in his home state regarding his "engineering" without a permit,

You are not "correcting" anything. That you have not seen a building permit means nothing. I doubt you even looked. Rossi is paranoid enough to hide such things. He doesn't want the location to be known.

Rossi has said he us building a factory and if he isn't it means he has nothing and this whole thread is pointless. You couldn't get more negative than that about Rossi.

• "That you have not seen a building permit means nothing. I doubt you even looked. Rossi is paranoid enough to hide such things. He doesn't want the location to be known."

I might point out that the authorities that issue building permits and business licenses do not make them secret because Rossi is paranoid.

• You are quite right about that. Far from 'mocking' I donated hardware and materials to LION and upgraded a data logger for him. And we have never 'broken off contact' - it's the other way around, we never saw a (long promised) LION fuel tube either. I leave thoughts on 'self aggrandisement' to others.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Don't be so dumb. All Rossi has to do is register it under a name you don;t recognize.

It is against the law to register a business or property under false name. If Rossi owns it, it has to be under his name. I think it is very unlikely he would agree to have someone else own the business, and I am 100% sure no authority would allow him to register a business, corporation or anything else in a false name. They ask to see a driver's license passport or some other ID.

• It is against the law to register a business or property under false name. If Rossi owns it, it has to be under his name. I think it is very unlikely he would agree to have someone else own the business, and I am 100% sure no authority would allow him to register a business, corporation or anything else in a false name. They ask to see a driver's license passport or some other ID.

Do you know the name of his wife?

• It is against the law to register a business or property under false name. If Rossi owns it, it has to be under his name. I think it is very unlikely he would agree to have someone else own the business, and I am 100% sure no authority would allow him to register a business, corporation or anything else in a false name. They ask to see a driver's license passport or some other ID.

Actually Jed accountants will tell you to use a LLC for tax purposes. Heavy industrial W3 zone with limited restriction beyond zoning regulation like my lot under Cats paw. many use the same name and its unlikely you will find me easily.So yeah it can be done in the US.

• Do you know the name of his wife?

I do not know her name, but people keeping an eye on Rossi do know it.

Actually Jed accountants will tell you to use a LLC for tax purposes.

This works for tax purposes, but not for conducting business or building factories. When there is a factory, it is a matter of public record who owns it. You cannot have a potentially dangerous manufacturing facility owned anonymously. That is my understanding.

See:

https://www.l4sb.com/blog/just-anonymous-anonymous-llcs/

Finally, I’m often asked whether offshore companies and/or LLC can provide a greater degree of anonymity, and the answer is “it depends.” If you’re actually conducting business, the answer is “no.” The reason is because all states require registration if you’re “transacting business” in their state, and if you want a bank account, you still need to deal with the IRS and the signatory requirements of the banks. If you’re not conducting business, and merely looking for some sort of “holding entity,” then “maybe,” depending on a lot of circumstances. This is where I recommend you seek the advice of a competent CPA and/or business attorney.

• I compared Gerolds diagram to Rossi's, and it looks like Gerold is ready for market, but Rossi is not. :)

Just a joke, and will dump my post into clearance as punishment to myself. I've been a bad boy.

Nice Shane,

Kinda like most of my posts at ECW,

except their “clearance section” is in the

Negative Zone of Marvel comics.

(rip Stan).

• Do you think that Rossi is hiding something in his E-Cat patents? Some elements that are required to get these lovely gammas?

Can you share anything about these instruments that are required to catch and count them?

• Official Post

Do you think that Rossi is hiding something in his E-Cat patents? Some elements that are required to get these lovely gammas?

Can you share anything about these instruments that are required to catch and count them?

Rossi is a mnater of misdirection, so he is hiding a lot. As for the instruments, I thought you had a gamma spectroscope in your secret lab.

• Yes, I have alpha, alpha + beta + gamma, beta + gamma, gamma and neutron detectors here. All are for professional utilization.

But I never found elevated gammas. Instead I can obtain elevated alpha and beta.

Why Alexander Parkhomov not found elevated radiation yet? Only strange radiation which can't be detected by a gamma scintillation probe.

• Shane D.

I would prefer it if you would just say in clear English whatever you feel you can say about this.

Sorry if I sound grouchy but there is a tendency on this thread to speak in a weird poetic way about things that really should be dealt with as plainly and clearly as possible. While I understand that people tend to feel romantic about the high adventure of new discoveries, I worry that poesy is actual displacing information here and I object to that.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.