Clearance Items

• "In particular, reactions occurring at a very low energy in various metallic environments, that can simulate a dense, strongly coupled astrophysical plasma, show, besides a strong dependenceon the target material, other surprising features." "A very intriguing effect has been recently observed"

https://journals.aps.org/prab/…ysRevAccelBeams.22.054503

• "This method makes it possible to justify both a huge (many orders of magnitude) increase in the probability of the tunnel effect with the subsequent low-energy nuclear reaction and the automatic selection of low-energy reaction channels involving charged particles and the exclusion of the production of radioactive daughter isotopes"

https://link.springer.com/cont…4%2FS1063776119040125.pdf

• Lightning-Rod Effect of Plasmonic Field Enhancement on Hydrogen-Absorbing Transition Metals

Norihiko Fukuoka and Katsuaki Tanabe

Received: 1 August 2019; Accepted: 27 August 2019; Published: 30 August 2019

The large field-enhancement effect on the hydrogen-absorbing transition metals, Pd, Ni, and Ti,

observed in the series of calculations in this study can be used for various hydrogen-energy applications.

As discussed in Reference [26], potential applications include hydrogen storage, sensing [48,49], laser

fusion [46], and condensed-matter fusion. In addition, for the reported experiments so far, for instance,

in the condensed-matter nuclear fusion field, it is highly possible that the deuterium-absorbed Pd,Ni, and

Ti surfaces contained certain degrees of nano- or micro-scale native random roughnesses [39,40,50,51]

corresponding to such morphological aspect ratios as those studied in this article. Therefore, some of the

experimental material systems may have unknowingly benefited from the plasmonic field enhancement

effect.

https://res.mdpi.com/d_attachm…anomaterials-09-01235.pdf

• ... Artificial wire structures that have been attractive to

researchers over the past several decades have not lost

their importance in recent years. One widespread motivation

of mentioned researches was the "simulation" of plasma

properties for microwave frequencies with the use of

"rodded medium"...

... The portion of the EM radiation related to these short

enough wavelengths ("diffraction response" or "short-wave response")

can be described using Bragg's diffraction theory formalism,

similarly to the parametric X-ray radiation (PXR) in real crystals ...

... Under the described conditions, the metallic wire assembly can be

referred to as a "wire crystal". For example, if the array spacing is

of order of mm, the resulting Cherenkov radiation wavelength is in THz

frequency range ...

... In the context of using wire structures for generation of EM radiation

(in particular, in THz frequency range), resonant case is of most interest

since surface current magnitude (and therefore radiated EM field) is expected

to be much larger in this case compared to the non-resonant wire ...

... The very high electric fields of up to 10exp9 V/m, with half-cycle pulses

offer fantastic opportunities for creating Rydberg states by applying an

impulse to a shallow bound electron ...

• Can you mention something unequivocally real and valuable which has appeared in e-catworld.com? What's the ratio of valuable things to pure woo?

Frank has ruthlessly censored his site against most dissent of any kind, even the most polite by the most capable people. It's closer to a religion than to a technology site..

Frank is a guy who bought Steorn's monkey! Paid for it too, IIRC.

For those who don't remember, this was a cell phone and battery which ran indefinitely without recharging. Sure it did.

ORBO-PACKAGING-LID.jpg

• This is not from Wyttenbach, and is SO(4). If you would be more adept to read newer ideas you would also see some not so tangential relationship to the Deformed Space Time extension of Einsteins relativity ideas from Cardone et al.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/…cle/pii/S221137971832076X

Reading newer ideas does not make them better.

Look, I have new ideas as well. And Do I present them in here, almost like a mantra ? No !!!

S0(4) ? Group transformations. Can You do matrices calculus ? Did You learn it ?

• Reading newer ideas does not make them better.

Look, I have new ideas as well. And Do I present them in here, almost like a mantra ? No !!!

S0(4) ? Group transformations. Can You do matrices calculus ? Did You learn it ?

Has not anyone that holds an engineering title?

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I think deformed space-time (DST) is rather a red herring when it comes to nuclear physics - Einstein only intended it to apply to astrophysical arguments involving star, planet, or black hole dimensions of gravity fields having a measurable ability to bend light or other EM or maybe neutrino radiations. Sure powerful gravitational fields will distort space-time but I don't see how the ultra-small masses of protons or neutrons could exert appreciable gravitational fields - only electrical/magnetic fields are relevant as in the SO(4) model.

• I just don't understand why Cardone et al have to invoke DST to explain their results on Researchgate;

All the above reported effects are mainly considered related to the strong nuclear interaction and the corresponding deformation of space-time. It is not to be excluded, however, that some of them may be connected to the weak nuclear interaction. This is one of the points to be focussed in the next investigations. An important general aspect of the DST-reactions to be studied is their anisotropy and asymmetry. In fact, the mismatch between the flat and the deformed geometry is expected to create such effects. The emission angle of the produced particles is a parameter to be more deeply studied. A further step is investigating the effects of Deformed Space-Time in the case of electro-magnetic interactions. In fact, in that case too a threshold was forecast [1]. In particular, anisotropy and asymmetry effects are expected, that could be of some interest for applications.

I mean piezoelectric or pyroelectric effects are well-known and can induce fusion reactions due to ultra-high electric fields induced in some crystalline materials eg perovskites. So isn't this a more likely explanation for neutron release in response to high energy ultrasound stimulation? Maybe this just doesn't sound as sexy as deformed space time? And how could the strong nuclear interaction correspondently deform space time anyway - unless they imagine it to be a powerful gravitational field? But SO(4) theory says its a magnetic field.

• I think deformed space-time (DST) is rather a red herring when it comes to nuclear physics - Einstein only intended it to apply to astrophysical arguments involving star, planet, or black hole dimensions of gravity fields having a measurable ability to bend light or other EM or maybe neutrino radiations. Sure powerful gravitational fields will distort space-time but I don't see how the ultra-small masses of protons or neutrons could exert appreciable gravitational fields - only electrical/magnetic fields are relevant as in the SO(4) model.

DST It’s the theory that Cardone et al. Came up with to try and make sense of their results From piezonuclear reactions.The article that deals with SO(4) rotations from the polish author I posted a link there, attempts to include the time space aspect also, Instead of the magnetic force.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.