Clearance Items

• Official Post

Reading newer ideas does not make them better.

Look, I have new ideas as well. And Do I present them in here, almost like a mantra ? No !!!

S0(4) ? Group transformations. Can You do matrices calculus ? Did You learn it ?

Has not anyone that holds an engineering title?

• I think deformed space-time (DST) is rather a red herring when it comes to nuclear physics - Einstein only intended it to apply to astrophysical arguments involving star, planet, or black hole dimensions of gravity fields having a measurable ability to bend light or other EM or maybe neutrino radiations. Sure powerful gravitational fields will distort space-time but I don't see how the ultra-small masses of protons or neutrons could exert appreciable gravitational fields - only electrical/magnetic fields are relevant as in the SO(4) model.

• I just don't understand why Cardone et al have to invoke DST to explain their results on Researchgate;

All the above reported effects are mainly considered related to the strong nuclear interaction and the corresponding deformation of space-time. It is not to be excluded, however, that some of them may be connected to the weak nuclear interaction. This is one of the points to be focussed in the next investigations. An important general aspect of the DST-reactions to be studied is their anisotropy and asymmetry. In fact, the mismatch between the flat and the deformed geometry is expected to create such effects. The emission angle of the produced particles is a parameter to be more deeply studied. A further step is investigating the effects of Deformed Space-Time in the case of electro-magnetic interactions. In fact, in that case too a threshold was forecast [1]. In particular, anisotropy and asymmetry effects are expected, that could be of some interest for applications.

I mean piezoelectric or pyroelectric effects are well-known and can induce fusion reactions due to ultra-high electric fields induced in some crystalline materials eg perovskites. So isn't this a more likely explanation for neutron release in response to high energy ultrasound stimulation? Maybe this just doesn't sound as sexy as deformed space time? And how could the strong nuclear interaction correspondently deform space time anyway - unless they imagine it to be a powerful gravitational field? But SO(4) theory says its a magnetic field.

• Official Post

I think deformed space-time (DST) is rather a red herring when it comes to nuclear physics - Einstein only intended it to apply to astrophysical arguments involving star, planet, or black hole dimensions of gravity fields having a measurable ability to bend light or other EM or maybe neutrino radiations. Sure powerful gravitational fields will distort space-time but I don't see how the ultra-small masses of protons or neutrons could exert appreciable gravitational fields - only electrical/magnetic fields are relevant as in the SO(4) model.

DST It’s the theory that Cardone et al. Came up with to try and make sense of their results From piezonuclear reactions.The article that deals with SO(4) rotations from the polish author I posted a link there, attempts to include the time space aspect also, Instead of the magnetic force.

• Has not anyone that holds an engineering title?

Are You an engineer ? I am not and still had that in school.

And, if You are an engineer, than You must be jobless already. Because especially engineers and architects are people, whose work must be relied on, else people will die.

That is not the case for theoretical physicists or some garage heads.

• Official Post

Are You an engineer ? I am not and still had that in school.

And, if You are an engineer, than You must be jobless already. Because especially engineers and architects are people, whose work must be relied on, else people will die.

That is not the case for theoretical physicists or some garage heads.

As a matter of fact I am an agricultural engineer and I learnt matrixes at school too, but the use of them for modeling is more deeply explored at university level.

I have been in engineering and applied research employed even before getting my engineering degree and title, and I am also a project contractor and a farmer, so you have very poor skills judging people by their online comments.

I do most of my online participation in the scarce idle time I have (even at traffic light stops or at the loo, probably you did not needed to know that but is true).

• Time to understand it! Why should gravity explain anything ??? Gravity is the weakest EM force...

Or do you still believe as others that mass is made of Gremlins..?

What we see here is Wyttenbach enjoying himself as he pushes ideas that may or may not be nonsense. He talks a big game but refuses to put his ideas in front of serious people who are capable of effective criticism and understanding. He has found the smallest pond possible and is now puffing himself up so as to look like the biggest frog.

And this is supposed to change all of physics? I think not.

Until Wyttenbach gets serious about his ideas I think they should be ignored.

• I have the ring~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It isn't. Remember this: Light goes slower when it's lower. Gravity is there because of this. If you were in a room where the lower optical clock went at the same rate as the upper optical clock, your pencil wouldn't fall down.

It doesn't. The energy is where the four-potential is. E is where the four-potential varies spatially, B is where it varies over time. The four-potential is at a maximum in the middle of the photon where E and B are zero. See the Wikipedia Aharonov-Bohm article, which says Feynman wished he’d been taught electromagnetism from the perspective of electromagnetic potential rather than electromagnetic fields. I wish everybody was taught from that perspective. IMHO most physicists today don't understand electromagnetism, just as they don't understand gravity.

Yeah and You do ? You must be a "Wunderkind"... "light gets slower"... You must be the first guy, trying to convince us, that light in vaccum has varying speeds...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.