Clearance Items

• Who is more at fault... one person who makes a misinterpreted statement one time, or the media who prints over and over and over again in inaccurate, down right blatantly and willful, politically motivated malfeasance.

Bob - I disagree with you about the media. Stronglyy. And I have seen no facts here to back up your accusation - so I suspect you cannot justify it. Try if you want.

A president who consistently rubbishes science and scientists, who claims global warming does not happen because his re-election depends on support of the fossil fuel industries and that is convenient, is more than a good person misinterpreted. He is supremely selfish and dangerous.

About the bleach question. Suppose the UK PM asked, during a well-publicised press conference, whether Heroin could be useful for people with depression? Would you view that as supremely stupid and/or irresponsible? Or just reckon anyone who commented on it was misinterpreting a statement?

• " And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me."

This phrase is typical of Trump, and as his supporters will agree, it sounds as though he is being brave and suggesting something good the medical establishment - too hidebound to experiment - would not dare to do but which could brilliantly solve the COVID problem.

I'm pretty sure that is the way Trump sees it. And pretty sure there are people out there who agree with him.

It is profoundly dangerous, because he is so high profile and so many people believe what he says over the "corrupt" medical establishment.

I realise this thread is not about politics. this is nothing to do with left or right. This is about medicine and whether it is good for ignorant politicians to make such (effective, it will be taken as that) recommendations, while at the same time strongly contradicting scientists on many issues;

• global warming
    • vaccines
    • mask wearing

etc, etc.

• THh, fact, the press conference in question had ended and as Trump turned to ask his now infamous question as he was leaving. A Canadian tv crew used a live mic walking along as the president was leaving and then the next day headlines across the world Trump trumping for bleach injection. How can you not see this?

You claim to only post honest posts. Instead of saying videos are to long and boring I suggest you spend a little time confirmin your honest posts. As you have said many times, FACT CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes, he turned and ASKED THE QUESTION. He did not state for anyone to start drinking bleach, the word bleach is not in this at all.

To confuse everybody a bit more: DCA or more detailed named, also di-chloro-acetate, the last 20 years (uni Montreal) was heavily investigated for anti tumor properties. Many people including cats/dogs took it as a last resort to escape cancer. It's added to drinking water in many places in the USA. So it's chemo active what should tell everybody it's poison.

I now have concrete evidence that artificial intelligence linked to UK and US intelligence agencies are secretly monitoring everything on this site -

Richard! Calm down. The average people working for NSA/Mosad/MI6 are at most of medium intelligence. They believe to work for the good side and do not understand that they just help the (FRJ) mafia to maximize profits.

I know most details since about 1997 when they started in the large. Freedom in mind is to piss at these folks any time you like to do it!

• my wife's, mother died 4 weeks ago, alone in a nursing home. Don't you ever lecture me or anyone else about the suffering during the pandemic.

I am not lecturing you. I am saying that extra taxes for a few years is a small price to pay for the pandemic. You have paid a much higher price. Since you know that 200,000 other families have paid this price, and millions more are unemployed, why should you complain about taxes. We need to help the victims of the pandemic. We need to give them money. We have to pay for that money, either with taxes or inflation. It is unfortunate, but it would be far more unfortunate to do nothing and let them suffer, and be evicted, and have their lives ruined.

No one likes to pay taxes. But the alternative in this case is much worse.

• By the way jed, the. United States is not a democracy it is a republic with only regional rep. I can't vote old nancy out.

Of course you can vote her out as Speaker. Vote Republican. If enough people do that, the GOP will take the House and she will be out.

You personally cannot vote anyone out of any office, but if you and many others who want to get rid of Nancy act on that, she will be removed.

• My worries are justified because we are now moving from an age of a threat to freedom of speech to an age of restriction of freedom of thought, involving mass hypnosis on a massive scale. In addition to my intellectual pursuits in neuroscience, biophysics and science I have also have a keen interest in music and have worked with a constructivist band, meaning constructivist principles of SURREALISM eg Salvador Dali in art, the gothic in romanticism, heavy metal and punk-rock styles in music. Suddenly our music has become remarkably successful but the downside is we have been labelled as SUBVERSIVE because we have used Marxist symbolism on our record artwork and revolutionary lyrics etc etc - basically we have been labelled as TERRORISTS when all we have been doing is shake our audience out of their state of mass hypnosis and make them think for themselves. So we are under scrutiny from the powers that be for this reason and other anti-establishment reasoning I have been writing on this site. Check out KONSTRUKTIVISTS if you want to see what I mean, its all over Youtube and Spotify. Its dark, but it makes a point, and the kids like it too!:)

• Our next album is a collection of anti-war tracks which may help towards avoiding the on-coming conflict between Trump and Xi-Jinping using CND ban the bomb symbolism. Well John Lennon tried it, so we thought we'd give it a go. It's called World War III if we all live to release it in time.:)

• Bob - I disagree with you about the media. Stronglyy. And I have seen no facts here to back up your accusation - so I suspect you cannot justify it. Try if you want.

I certainly can give facts to back up the accusation, but will not post more on this thread per Allan's proper request.

Although, it will be pointless........

This argument cannot be won by facts, just as the above shows! The transcript CLEARLY and FACTUALLY shows what Trump stated one time and yet if you simply do a search, you fill find dozens of media reports (CNN, MSN, CBS, etc. etc) stating that Trump said to drink bleach and that people all over the world are dying because of it..... do it... enter Trump and bleach. Remember, he made the above ONE TIME question about disinfectants and NEVER mentioned bleach NOR stated anyone should drink anything AND that doctors should be in charge. And yet Jed (and you at least once) have posted here that Trump said to drink bleach. As Jed so often states "you made that up!"

However, you and Jed are mind readers and know that what was factually said should not be taken as such but MUST be twisted into something else. Simply because it must be!

This is my last word on the subject... Trump never told anyone to drink bleach... never told anyone to drink anything. The media bias simply promoted lies. Period. The facts are clear and do not require mind readers! I am not making statement about Climate change, masks or anything else, only If someone posts that Trump said to drink bleach, they are either ignorant or willfully lying! Fact. :/

• you fill find dozens of media reports (CNN, MSN, CBS, etc. etc) stating that Trump said to drink bleach and that people all over the world are dying because of it.....

Okay, I just looked, and I do not find a single instance of that. Maybe you need to sharpen your Google skills. What I find is:

Articles listing bleach as a typical disinfectant.

Public health officials all over the U.S. issuing warnings not to ingest disinfectants. Such messages were added to public health websites after the president said what he said.

A spike in people ingesting disinfectants, reported by health agencies and poison control centers. There are no stories that someone died, but several people were hurt.

So you have totally distorted what the media said. You made that stuff up. Then you criticize the media for saying what you imagine it said.

And yet Jed (and you at least once) have posted here that Trump said to drink bleach.

Nope. I never said that. He suggested you should inject disinfectants which is EVEN MORE DANGEROUS than drinking bleach.

• https://www.statesman.com/news…leach-to-kill-coronavirus

Here are his(Trump's) full comments: re disinfectant.

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world,

which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous,

whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it.

And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body,

you can do either through the skin or in some other way.

(To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?”

He continued.

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute.

And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning,

because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs,

so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with.., but it sounds interesting to me

. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.”

Later, Trump clarified his comments after a reporter asked Bryan whether disinfectants could actually be injected into COVID-19 patients.

It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area.

Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.”

He did not say to the liberals to drink or inject disinfectant.. although some may have liberally itching ears.( 2 Timothy 4. )

• What? Are you willfully deceptive? Below is a screen print. At Google, I typed "Trump Bleach" and the below is the ACTUAL results. I can only do one page screen prints but the list goes on and on. This is truly acrimonious on your part!

• What? Are you willfully deceptive? Below is a screen print. At Google, I typed "Trump Bleach" and the below is the ACTUAL results.

Read the articles. You will see that none of these reports said anything like "Trump said drink bleach." They were all what I described above:

Articles listing bleach as a typical disinfectant. "Bleach" was a search term, but they did not assert that Trump used that word.

Public health officials all over the U.S. issuing warnings not to ingest disinfectants.

A spike in people ingesting disinfectants, reported by health agencies and poison control centers. There are no stories that someone died, but several people were hurt.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.